Gym Clothes

What is proper gym attire?

Dependant on the weather but I just sport a vest and some jogging shorts in the summer or a plain sleeved top if it's colder. I more often than not take off my trainers when I squat or deadlift too.

Arent you missing the meggings?

Tee shirt
Basketball shorts
Trainers

Go with something like this, depending on how strict your gym is with dress code

It always annoys me when a guy goes to the gym with a shirt like this in a size 2x too big. They are basically wearing nothing at all.

I hate it too. String Ts are cancer

T-shirt and gym shorts are the proper attire. Shorts that go past your knees are not for working out.

'mirin those gains bro

Keep it up ;)

OP here. How do I find shorts that don't go past my knees? Even their smalls seem too big :/

Be taller.
Failing that, shop in the children's section.

Go to an actual sporting goods store instead of your local walmart. They're literally everywhere at Academy and sports authority.

not that

Comfy shirt, Dickies shorts or running shorts, running shoes or Converse.

> paying 13x marked up price

As much as I wanna pay 80$ on some nut huggers

>complaining about people being naked in the
gym
Never gonna make it.

Look for sales. Getting some decent clothing makes it more comfortable to lift poorfag

Workout shorts or basketball shorts. Hell, swimming trunks, who gives a fuck.
One of those under armor type of shirts are nice. Not too thin and not white, no one wants to see your nips. But they breathe really nicely.

Or a t-shirt but those don't breathe for shit.

Sign up for Sears/Kmart ShopYourWay promo and wait for a good coupon. Have walked away with lots of stuff for like 80% off. Once it bugged and they gave me like 3 $30 off of $30 coupons. Used them on shoes.

Clothes that are comfortable, can move easily in and don't mind sweating in.

Regular shorts and shirts/tank tops work fine but you can invest in marketed sports/gym wear if you want.

I wouldn't start wearing stringers until you have decent gains because you'll look ridiculous

>Tops:
T-shirts, compression tops, long sleeve shirts, stringers, tank tops, hoodies for winter/warm up

>Bottom:
shorts, track pants, compression pants, leggings

>Shoes:
trainers unless squatting/ deadlifting in
flat soled shoes like converse (good for deadlifts)
squat shoes (raised heel, more stability)

But they're not naked. It looks pretentious. Either commit or just wear a real shirt.

nike t shirt

nike shorts

nike shoes

gray hoodie and black basketball shorts. Everything else is tryhard

Exact same here except I just wear flat skate shoes for squats and deads. Is barefoot better? I'd be afraid my feet will stink up the gym.

>Shorts that go past your knees are not for working out.
What are they for then? They're straight up autism.

naked
home gym master race

I'm just messing user. Of course smart shoppers get good deals. Just pointing out why places like sports authority go under