I regret lifting

I regret lifting.

It doesnt get me laid respect or anything and im nearing 4 years of it.

All it has given me is a bunch of gay dudes drooling over me and checking me out.

The whole bear mode is just tp appeal to men. You might as well only work abs and ignore everything else.

Not even meming.

oh no, beset on all sides by sexy men who want to feel your muscles and suck your masculine penis. What a terrible burden

Smd

This is what I kept telling here
You just need to be thin and have visible traits

>Masculine penis

Naw its 5 inches. Its tiny and im a manlet.

In before a bunch of fags pop in with meme arrows going >lifting for girls

You don't lift for yourself. No matter how strong or attractive you want to be to yourself you would not be doing it in the first place if it meant nothing to society around you. Everyone lifts to better themselves socially.

Dumb Maki poster

>he lifts for girls

post pic

you are correct. there's a reason girls lose their minds over the olympic swimmers

I don't want to get the gay men drooling over me.

Don't like bear mode? Then just cut, faggot. Holy shit, I swear people just love to complain.

Why would gay men be attracted to a feminine penis?

Girls lose their minds over Olympic swimmers because they're Olympic swimmers. Having a decent physique doesn't mean shit if you're an autistic neet who never leaves the house.

I miss trappy

They like the other stuff.

My muscles and hair and face and other things.

But the point is im straight.

Wish I was gay though.

I miss being able to just eat a 5$ chinese dinner and call it a day.

Now i gotta get the 9$ large one and thats only 30% of my macros.

Food is such a money sink especially in usa and you need to eat so much to progress.

i don't see girls falling over the dudes in the 105kg+ weightlifting class

This is good bait, upvote

You should get into gymnastics/calisthenics if you really want girls.

Bodybuilder for 3 years. The longer I went, the less girls wanted to do with me.

Quit bodybuilding, began focusing on calisthenics/strength building holds/gymnastics rings. Lost a lot of muscle but got harder and even lost more bodyfat (12% to 8%).

4 years later I'm getting married to a really great girl, but in between banged 22. Worth.

>Wish I was gay but I'm straight
Wot?

Its not really about the women and never was. I would just play an instrument if I gave a shit. Its just that nobody irl respects fat even if they are strong. Has to be visible muscles at low body fat.

Plus im kind of older now so I have to be doing other things.

Not sure how that doesnt make sense tbqh...

Congrats

>work bar
>skinny but athletic build
>started lifting month ago
>getting muscles but no where near Veeky Forums level of strength

People now ask me if I played sports in college. And girls complement me on my arms LEL

I can't imagine what you guys must feel like after years of lifting. Confidence through the roof

The key is you need to have a nice face and not be autistic

No amount of muscles or strength can save an ugly face

I've never lifted for respect, for friends, for love, for sex.

I am content with the idea of dying alone and unloved.

I lift because it's the one of the few things I can do for myself that doesn't feel like a waste of time. That doesn't feel like a wrong decision. That makes it feel like I'm doing something genuinely good for myself.

You only get one life to live. Make sure you're using your time in a way that matters to you. If it's lifting, lift. If it's making shitty and whiny posts on Veeky Forums, shit and whine away. At the end of the day, you're the only one in charge of what your life consists of.

Where/how do you even get involved in gymnastics?

enjoy your decline

That's because you're a fucking faggot. You have no charmes or game. After 6 months of lifting I got more pussy than I ever did in the years before. Now, 1 year later, I've fucked numerous women. It's not hard, all you have to do is be a fuckboy and make sure your gains are showing. Also you probably behave like a beta male or have no attractive face.

Fuck you you weak minded faggot.

Lol I can get laid using charm and game but I dont want to I want them to come to me.

Also you talk like a nigger.

Not the guy you replied to, but I started calistenics with r/bodyweightfitness recommended routine and have had decent progress

>lifting didn't make him gay

OP confirmed for not making it

>I've been lifting for years
>I'm getting no pussy
>I want them to come to me

Boy this sure ain't working, better do everything exactly the same until it does work.

fuck off maki, i thought you were supposed to be in japan

dont lie, its 4 inches

>I want them to come to me
keep dreaming cuck thats never how this has worked ever

You must have no idea how easy it is to get laid as a gay man. The joke is first base is anal sex. Second base is dinner and a movie. Third base is meeting friends and family.

Plus you don't have to deal with any female bullshit.

The only real reason (sexuality aside) to want a woman would be for starting a family.

It's just so easy.

Feelgood you know you would love riding me touching me and loving me. ~ id fuck you hard though also tbqh...im done with /lgbt/ though tbqh...

Fuck off why would I want to ever talk to a female ever?

> lifting weights once is enough

Dumb nigger

who told you to go bearmode

Brah if you want respect to must be/do something to be respected.

Please shut the fuck up already

Your personal health also improves with lifting, allong with your mental health.

Not everyone is an insecure fag like you that only lifts to finnally be accepted by the normies

>allong with your mental health.
Wrong board retard

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

>It doesnt get me laid
>All it has given me is a bunch of gay dudes drooling over me and checking me out.
hmm

But they're so cute... they look like the children of a truck married to a fridge.

Yes, getting huge is mostly for gay dudes.

Then again, it's your own damn fault. We've said it multiple times: if you're lifting for women, you'll never make it.

>The only real reason (sexuality aside) to want a woman would be for starting a family.
Unless youre NOT FUCKING GAY?
I know guys are thirsty as fuck but believe it or not, some of us actaully are only attracted to females!

>tfw you were in different bands
>even the bassit got grills but you didnt
>tfw lead guitar

Nice argument. Now fuck off

Even spaghetti is only straight until things get hot, user.