>tfw no gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXVCVIkIpgUjCPtQ7lpy94Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> tfw worst amount of gf to have is 1

Go get one you dumb fuck
Only thing stopping you is you
Don't put girls on a pedestal most are as autistic if not more than you are

Why the fuck do people want a girlfriend so much? The only reason you really want one is because of your primal desire to reproduce, although it might not seem like that. Wanting one is literally animal tier. Do you want to be a animal, or do you want to leave humanity behind?

But is there any point in leaving humanity behind, user?

I don't want to be lonely anymore. I want to love and be loved. I want kisses and hugs, a deep intimate connection with a significant other.
It's painful being alone all the time. I don't really care about sex, having a loving relationship would be much better.
>tfw no gf

Yes. Becoming ascended and more powerful than the rest, turning you into a leader. You can teach humanity how to be more like you, so everybody becomes transcendent.

>Its painful being alone all the time.
The first step to rising up is not being dependent on others to make you feel happy, or any emotion at all. You only need yourself to feel what you want to feel, even though you think it's the opposite.

>most are as autistic if not more than you are
I don't believe you.

That's the most autistic shit I've read all day.

>tfw had a girlfriend
>tfw she broke up with me
>tfw I miss her more than anything
You don't want a gf user, trust me

Not gonna make it.

It's gonna be hard finding a woman like that. Good luck, bro. Most women are pretty shallow, and I can say with certainty that the majority of women that are your type feel that Veeky Forums guys are douchebags inherently. It intimidates them.

>You only need yourself to feel what you want to feel, even though you think it's the opposite.

So...get good at emotional masturbation then you can go out and find people who will try and fail to make you feel how you can make yourself feel at anyone time.
Then feel dissapointed with everyone and eventually become a hermit?

Why not just work on yourself to be a more content more self aware version of yourself and take people as they come?

>
So...get good at emotional masturbation then you can go out and find people who will try and fail to make you feel how you can make yourself feel at anyone time.
Then feel dissapointed with everyone and eventually become a hermit?
If you think of it that way, sure. People in the real world will always disappoint you. All you need is Veeky Forums, because you have no connection whatsoever to people on here.
I understand that you are not ready to accept the reality of this world yet, but this is the truth. One day, the truth of this reality will change though. Through technological advancements, you will be able to feel whatever you want through others and not just yourself.

>tfw no one but old people sit next to you on the train, EVER

What am I getting swole for, bros?

I hope you learn to accept others and yourself.
I also hope that you learn to see that you deserve people who will be good for you.

That gilf slizz, no condoms needed bro

Oh, I will, but that's gonna take a while. 2030 at the earliest.

>have gf
>it's too much
>I just want sex
>breakup with her
>too autismal to get casual sex

fuck

If this isn't attention whoring, you need a friend. It'll really make you happy.

You young guys have no game lol, I started out with a shit body when I was gaming girls, taking them back to my parents place to fuck, now that I'm well built and taking girls left and right. Don't be that hopeless male romantic type, be the type of guy girls want to fuck, not a little muscly whiney bitch

>You young guys have no game lol

Wow, how did you get to that conclusion?

t-thanks grandpa-chan

This right here. Having a gf should not be your goal, self improvement and growth should be

>tfw had a gf
>hated having a gf
>don't have a gf now
>don't want a gf
It's not all it's made out to be, If you work, go to university and have a gf, you'll have 0 time for yourself.

I can't help it sir, I was raised by a beta.

still want sex, tho

Why would I be attention whoring? I'm trying to help others. All I need is Veeky Forums, or a place with people who I have no emotional connection to.

Why would you want no emotional connection? You'll just get even more lonely. Friends boost confidence. You need someone, mane. Don't become a grand wizard.

You don't need a gf to have sex

yeah but it's much harder to get

Look at this beta holy shit

Are you me?

There comes a point where you don't feel loneliness anymore. Why try and get happiness from others when I get happy from something like playing vidya?

People were meant to love and be loved. It's a proven fact. Extreme solitude will literally kill you.

Like this guy said, we're meant for human interaction. There will come a time when you'll want someone to talk to personally, without the name "anonymous".

Be my friend, fellow autistic fuck.

> you were born just in time to have a top tier waifu

>tfw im a 10/10 but dont have a gf

I think we're already friends through the autistic collective consciousness.

> tfw too intelligent and attractive to have a gf

kek, you wish

One day our hivemind will fail you.

I care about dicking a woman but whatever floats your boat bruv

I'm with you on that one m8

Well why don't you just become a nihilist, Mr. Machine?

Yeah, I'll probably want to, but I'll just keep suppressing it since it stems from primal desire. We probably have it because of our ancestors needed to stick with the tribe to survive. Nowadays, we don't need that.

jacking off is a "primal desire" too. You're really in deep shit if you are losing a basic human need. Refer to the hierarchy of needs. You will never achieve true happiness.

>Nowadays, we don't need that.

I think humanity would still need a couple billion years to evolve to that point.

>turning you into a leader.
Newsflash: women are attracted to power and social status as well. Two things that leaders have a great standing in. You'll get women one way or another

Are you implying the point of life is to reproduce? And I believe in life after death.

Love is basically mutual parasitism. It's the notion that your life is incomplete without there being another person whose validation and audience you can rely on at all times, and whose physical affection is supposedly superior than onanism and loving self-attention. Love is a sociological construct invented and adapted for the purpose of providing an antidote to the sense of isolation and confusion in the face of a meaningless world that most of us experience. Those who opt for love rather than living a profound if suffering-intensive life really have "sold out" in the sense we all understand. Notice how people in love tend to revert to a childlike state, relying on teasing and the superficial trading of witty insults and so on. It's absolutely disgraceful. There really is no wonder that most of the great writers and philosophers and painters etc died childless and without a wife or a long-time partner. Even in this day and age we see the natural heirs of these great men opting to live an ascetic and cerebral life in the forms of NEETs such as myself, who are capable of acknowledging the mediocrity that infects all relationships and the lives of those involved in them. As a KHHV I am more capable than most of comprehending the nature of human life and its apparently ineffable truths. In my state of pure suffering I have transcended the need for cloying co-dependence and the pathetic obsession with ejaculating inside the orifices of others. I have ascended to a spiritual and intellectual plateau of such great height that such things appear to me as pointless as the wayward scuttling of insects.

What you call true happiness is a biological incentive. True happiness comes through meditation.

People aren't reliant on others to survive now. Look at the hermits that live in the woods.

Nice edge there. Life is meant for two things, in my opinion:

1 - Further survival of the species (which includes taking care of one another, evolving, technological progression, etc)

2 - Pleasure

That's it.

> Love is basically mutual parasitism. It's the notion that your life is incomplete without there being another person whose validation and audience you can rely on at all times, and whose physical affection is supposedly superior than onanism and loving self-attention. Love is a sociological construct invented and adapted for the purpose of providing an antidote to the sense of isolation and confusion in the face of a meaningless world that most of us experience. Those who opt for love rather than living a profound if suffering-intensive life really have "sold out" in the sense we all understand. Notice how people in love tend to revert to a childlike state, relying on teasing and the superficial trading of witty insults and so on. It's absolutely disgraceful. There really is no wonder that most of the great writers and philosophers and painters etc died childless and without a wife or a long-time partner. Even in this day and age we see the natural heirs of these great men opting to live an ascetic and cerebral life in the forms of NEETs such as myself, who are capable of acknowledging the mediocrity that infects all relationships and the lives of those involved in them. As a KHHV I am more capable than most of comprehending the nature of human life and its apparently ineffable truths. In my state of pure suffering I have transcended the need for cloying co-dependence and the pathetic obsession with ejaculating inside the orifices of others. I have ascended to a spiritual and intellectual plateau of such great height that such things appear to me as pointless as the wayward scuttling of insects.

Teach me your ways senpai

jus go up to a slut and ask "hey bb want sum fuk?" ez

One of you faggots should leave a kik or something. I want to hear your wallowing, it's interesting.

Not if you push them away. Why would you allow something to come into your life that would waste your time and drain you of resources, only so you can stick your dick in it?

You underestimate how badly I want to stick my dick in multiple women. 19 y/o fat virgin losing shitloads of weight so that I may freely crush puss

but... sex is great... Do you have no libido?

I just want to cum and feel good with a gf. Is that so much to ask for?

>mutual parasitism
Stopped reading here, it's called mutualism you bumfuck retard.

no all you have to do is make it happen

Yes, I have libido, but I try and suppress it as much as I can. I do not wish to engage in sex because it is a animalistic practice that is only used for pleasure or procreation. It brings you down to a level that animals are on when you engage in it. I choose to live this life because I do not want to give in and become another animal like everyone else.

Ah, a fellow enlightened gentlesir. I tip my trilby in your general direction.

>mom wants me to someday get married to a nice girl, start a family, and told me age wants grandchildren from me
>I haven't had a gf ever or even gotten past hugging a girl and accepted that I probably won't ever go past that

Anyone else know this feel?

How old r u tho

>tfw your mol does not realise that finding a woman you can start a family with is as rare as a hermaphrodite unicorn

20, but I'm guessing it's too early to think this way?

meant for

You're still kid... But take this advice: start smashing pussy right now. Do whatever you can to not remain an autistic fuck, trust me. It doesn't only help with women, it helps with everything.

seriously

sub to this channel. it will change your mind about women

youtube.com/channel/UCXVCVIkIpgUjCPtQ7lpy94Q

>omg women are a farce and gold diggin whores1!!!

kys

hi white knight

>send multiple girls messages on online dating
>no replies back
>too beta to approach girls IRL
>worried that they think of me as another thirsty beta (overweight but not DYEL)
>somehow still able to casually talk to girls

>he doesn't think women are evil, therefor he must be a white knight

Yet again, kys

You're me, but I'm skinny and can't even casually talk

The only girls I can casually talk to are my sister and fellow weeabos.
Seriously this fucking sucks. Will lifting change that?

Is there such a thing as a second puberty? I've been on autopilot the last few years. Total zombie that isn't actually fit. The past 5 days I've been working out twice a day and getting caveman feelings towards every girl I see. I'm 22. Just woke up one day and boom. I NEED this to last as long as possible. I feel fucking alive.

>Will lifting change that?

It gave me a slight confidence boost. Almost nothing. It must come from you.

Same here, I felt fantastic.
>tfw missed a week of gym
shit sucks

>step 3
>intimacy

How do you get to that point without already having your foot in the door of step 4, which is confidence and self-respect.

Nobody wants an autistic depressed loser

>le you just need a frim handshake faec
fucking die already bitch. We inherit this shit world because of you

>And I believe in life after death
Yikes

*tip*

They intertwine. More importantly, Maslow's hierarchy is a theory bound in social science; make of it what you will

>I believe in something that cannot be proven in any way

*tip*

>Thousands of NDE stories don't prove anything

>too retarded to proof something
>well I guest it can be proven lmoa

>trusting the brain's memories after knowing what a simple chemical unbalance can do to it

learn to write

I only feel lonely when I get cold at night and wakeup cuddled with my blanket and think about how much better it would be if I woke up cuddled with a girl.

Is it silly to keep lifting weights and exercising solely to attract and hook up with beautiful girls ?

Let's say you're doing this because you get ignored by girls, you've never had a girl, never had sex, etc.

if you can talk to girls theres really no reason to lift weights.

lifting just makes them notice you more easily

You might think that'd be nice, but think about all the problems they'd bring. You want to wake up next to one because it's instinctive to want to sleep with others to ensure safety. But we don't live in caves anymore and saber tooth tigers aren't a threat.

same, most of my fapping is done to fully clothed girls with nice faces, but Im sick in the head so it aint happening anytime soon

impossible bro, you gotta try to know it

maybe

let me tell you a short tale Veeky Forums
before my ex i was Veeky Forums then she consumed more of my time to the point i couldnt go workout, i got chubby, i dumped the bitch and now after many many months of hard work im fit again, i used to do more cardio so i was a DYEL now i got a decent amount of gains going on.

tl;dr the wrong kind of women are a gains goblin