Help me close this brahs

Help me close this brahs

"oops wrong person"

Forgot how to talk to women its been so long

> The day I saw you go to first grade was the most cute moment in my life

Tell her she has her moms eyes, that you remember the night she was born.

someone pls help...

*puts rose in mouth and slides seductively into patriotic minion pyjama bottoms* Madam... *sways hips from side to side* would you like to go on a date with lil'old me? *purrs and chokes on spit but plays it off as a joke*

stop complimenting so much brah, you have to use the energy of your balls to be more alpha if you want her to suck you off

any decent answer will do....

"Thanks, how are you doing on this fine summer morn m'lady"

Exactly

Why haven't we fucked yet?

rollan

>I'd like to get to know you better and just maybe get a little more lost in them, would you like to get drinks sometime?

Ez Pz next

Rolling

H-hey *blushes and plays with hair* I weally wike you *leans in to kiss you and falls* Y-you wittle swut!* fills sock with stones and swings at your head and as you stop breathing carves swastika into your milky breasts and cuts your nose off*

"would you like to get sushi and drinks [insert some day this week like friday]?

Ugh, no matter what anybody tells you to say ITT this train wreck is not going to end well.

Can you post screen caps of all the "hahaha" you'll end up doing when she tell you she only like you for a friend.

TIA.

Creepy as fuck

you fucked up already bro

end it while u can with dignity

you're already a point behind from the "Been watching you from afar" beta shit.

Need to establish you're worth seeing.
closest to the right response.

Say something like "I got this thing (actually make up something to do like try a new restaurant or see some shitty show; it doesn't matter) that I was going to do Friday. I'd like you to come along if you're free. Want me to pick you up at 7 or 8?"

This shows you have a life and aren't a fucking shut in, can be social, and has you in control by giving the illusion of choice while subtly telling her what to do. Women love to be controlled in a sense.

Hope this works out for you but you do have an uphill battle with that line you dropped.

hahah you totally know bitches bro

>I'd like you to come along if you're free. Want me to pick you up at 7 or 8?
I know that's supposed to sound "alpha", but actually it sounds creepy

you know it, brostini!

now lets hit the showers and bro-out!

I know i get that alot *chad emojis*. So when are you free? Maybe you and i could go out and get some drinks

it only sounds creepy because you have the mind of a beta faglet bro

Do. Not. Say. This.
She has no fucking clue who you are. Your next message is going to be asking her out? You fucked up in the first place by making the first ever contact between the two, of you over text. Wait until you meet her in person and then talk to her or something.

i 2nd this

Okay I posted this it seems mean yet playful in a flirtatious manner

She replied with only a fucking emoji but she replied instantly

what should I say

I like to masturbate to pics from when you were a kid, so innocent

>actually it sounds creepy
you're right, it is but only if you're ugly

if you can make it not sound creepy by being more fluid with saying stuff like "i was going to do (insert activity here); you should come along. I'm going at 8; want me to pick you up?" then it doesn't come of so bad.

The point wasn't to give the fuck-nut OP a script to copy/paste but so he has a guide to be less awkward and cringe, but I didn't really clarify that, so thats my bad.

meant to send the "oops wrong person" to someone else

the girl has never met the guy

don't do this

Sorry that was my friend

Fuck you

>the girl has never met the guy

Oh god damnit. This guy is fucking hopeless.
Did he steal her number? Never make first contact from a blind text. Get her number from her and only use messengers to set up dates.

OP, you're a creepy fucker. She's just being nice to you right now because she thinks you're some downs kid. Give up now and try again with someone fresh when you grow up.

This is fucking pathetic. Where is this meant to go from here? How is this getting you closer to getting this girl?

Just go lift instead.

>Just go lift instead.

This.

Pack up the speget, put the phone on silent, and go lift the feels of fail away.

/thread
Waste our time again OP and we'll make fun of your pr's FAGGOT

Mate, i was joking, didn't expect you to actually say this

Oh shit this isn't going well.

Just invite her to something. If she rejects you, just bail.

me too

someone needs to salvage this for OP

You are a fucking dipshit OP

No it's too late if he tries again he's gonna end up in a YLYL

There's literally nothing he can say. She knows he was joking. Unless op can pull a playboy mansion party out of his ass he isn't getting this girl anytime soon

gg it's over. Had a chance OP ya blew it.

fuck you guys whenever i come here for advice i you give me the worst pile of dogshit to say and when the conversation does go stale you blame it on me

Absolute madman

Ya blew it by acting beta. The only thing you can do now is go balls deep and straight up ask her out. You'll probably get rejected but there's a 10% chance she'll say yes. Would you rather have that 10% chance and the opportunity to actually learn something, or would you rather be a pussy and have a 0% chance by not asking her out?

You asked a bunch of autists on a Taiwanese cross stitching board to help you get a girl and then selected the worst possible response. This is absolutely your fault.

bro I've been lifting for 3 years, made massive gains, but I'm a KV and socially awkward and yet you took my advice
it's your own fault

she responded instantly, she's interested. Just make more conversation until she's comfortable enough for a meet up. Don't take too long, though.

THIS

This. Cmon OP you can do itioo

Hello virgins

This. If she wants the D, you can literally say anything you want.

she's a catfish

underrated post

> virgin detected

Hello virgin!

This is the universal truth of talking to grills.

If she wants the D, it is very, very difficult to talk her out of wanting the D.

Until op opens his mouth

Da dun tss

You fucking moron...

It's 0.1% but still better than 0

Haha yesterday I asked out this girl from the year below who I'd never talked to before and we're going on a date on Friday the trick is to just be fit as fuck dude

god this better work

Jesus Christ...I'm done

Good luck op

Perfect.

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

KILL YOURSELF BETA FAGGOT

Fuck off underage chad.

I POOPED ON THE CEILING

>WAKE ME UP
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>CAN'T WAKE UP

>kek he did it, the absolute madman.

too blunt, this whole thing is making you sound like some sort of autistic rapist

You should have said

> "Ha sorry, I got my messages messed up that wasn't for you. Anyway, how about grabbing coffee or something?

rather than

> RANDOM SHIT
> U WAN DIS D?

I'm not saying girls aren't retarded, but even they will be able to tell you're lying. Stop being a pussy, faggot.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>made a move
>"retarded!!""

lol

but they wont, don't give them that much credit.

what say? Btw beta phaggots she replied instantaneously

"are you saying you don't have pretty eyes as well?"

"no, you're the one"

Text her, "you're still cute though"

> beta phaggots
> can't speak to a 7 properly

k m8

yeah u are the wrong person to go out with thats because i want u to be my wife. will u marry me m'lady?

>I was messin wit u dam gurl

"But you can still become the right one. It's just pretty hard without seeing you in person"

Autism.

this is cringy, stop

"just a prank bro"

>yeah, but I guess you'll do too

However you kinda already fucked it up being that direct. Awkward.

"Haha fairs, so coffee?"

Lold

"Sorry that was my friend"

why did I laugh so hard

Just remember, you did this to yourself. Don't come back here and start blaming us

>Haha fairs

Get out of the house more.