It's all about genetics

youtube.com/watch?v=-dxqlXPyDl4

She posts videos like this every day.

She is the proof that calories in/calories out isn't always right. Some people can eat whatever they want and still maintain weight, while others gain weight even though they just breath around unhealthy food.

Try to prove this wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfFD1c2H9Ek
youtube.com/channel/UCYSkmJoDALVr6pdMfDzDtRQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=KPU_AJt9ktw
youtube.com/watch?v=ukhekaTWLx8
youtube.com/watch?v=jXaCEI15VD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shit she broke the basic laws of thermodynamics hehe xd.
Thanks for the link OP I'm going to share it on my Facebook.

>what is bulimia?
>what are laxatives?

If you don't think these are part of the equation, you're a fucking retard.

Do yourself a favour. Neck yourself.

No it's because she has some weird disease you autist.
Xddddddddd

Have you faggots ever heard of a high metabolism?

Retards.

Wow she actually does every day. I was gonna say Matt Stonie does the same shit he posts videos weekly but he has time to not eat in between.

Crazy bitch.

Lol, she eats 4 buckets of KFC, and you think she needs any more help moving her bowels?

>while others gain weight even though they just breath around unhealthy food.
Your body could solve the energy crisis

They already had her medically examined on a show.

English subs:
youtube.com/watch?v=jfFD1c2H9Ek

tl;dw: she has a genetic abnormally

>that girl who pukes inbetween meals

I want to breathe her post-meal shits. What a woman.

>high metabolism
nice meme

>high metabolism
>literally burning 10000 calories extra
People take dnp to speed up their metabolism and once they're in a range where their body burns around 7000 resting they produce so much heat from their metabolism that they literally burn up from inside out. Just like someone having an FFMI around 30 is impossible it's also impossible to burn 10k extra calories naturally.

to be fair she fast forwards eating everything so theres no proof shes swallowing. i'd pretend to eat and spit everything in my lap for 2 million youtube subscribers.

OK before you faggots go on for 300 posts speculating how she does it, the answer is here.

She has a genetic abnormality. Her stomach is unusually large and she doesn't absorb all the nutrients she eats so she literally shits out undigested food.

she throws up after the vid

fuck, beat me to it

I watch her videos too, can someone explain to me how she stays so small? Is it from walking so much? I know people in Japan tend to walk/bike often instead of drive because the streets in the large cities are congested. Or possibly she does some sort of cardio? I don't understand how she stays so small if she isn't burning off those calories.

You do know how she can eat that much and not get fat right?
She doesn't actually digest all of that.

She shits most of that out as undigested chewed up food.

Seriously.

her asshole on my mouth immediately.

I want to eat her pussy like an ethiopian eating a 4 course meal.
Ravenously and savoring every single lick and taste.
Then I want to turn her hot snatch into semen and pussy cream dripping murder scene while she calls me Daddy.

She's likely got the same condition that Tarrare and Domery had.

She could make so much money on the scat market.

I think youtube money tends to beat out scat money

you feast then you stop eating for a while

fitness hipsters call it fasting
i call it stuffing your face then not eating for a while

at least for me, it is easy to do something like this, than maintaining a 6-7 little meals a day

at the end of the day/week, you have eaten the same amount of calories

It is calories in calories out, you fucking mong, she can just eat more without hitting her maintenance/surplus

you're so fking stupid it hurts god damn

This.

Pick up a book or two on eating disorders for anyone unconvinced. Grandiose shows of eating food (taken to the very extreme by this youtuber) are very common. It's an attempt to put family/friends off the scent that you're purging after every meal.

youtube.com/channel/UCYSkmJoDALVr6pdMfDzDtRQ/videos

Another example of this in action. This straw-haired girl looks like she's about to drop dead of malnourishment.

thay's literally the only thing she'd eat all day no other meals, and probably would just spew it all up

or maybe she just doesn't digest it.

but hey, lets assume she's disproving hundreds of years of science first.

all the butthurt fatties ignoring the actual reason she can do this is funny to see

She vomits later

>having an FFMI around 30 is impossible

>She can eat like this because of genetics
>No it's not genetics you fat retard, she has a genetic abnormality

>the body is a perfectly efficient engine that's perfectly standard across all humans

>Veeky Forums doesn't watch 먹방

Get with the times lads

youtube.com/watch?v=KPU_AJt9ktw
youtube.com/watch?v=ukhekaTWLx8

She obviously threw it up after the video ended

bonus

youtube.com/watch?v=jXaCEI15VD8

No she's a mutant.
She doesn't digest all of it. She just craps it out as undigested uneaten food.

I eat one bucket of chicken and get fat

>inefficient utilisation of energy goes against thermodynamics
Kill. Your. Self.

you realize that every human does that to a certain degree, right

>it's also impossible to burn 10k extra calories naturally
It's not impossible, it just requires you to have no life outside of training

>you will never eat partially chewed, partially digested chicken straight from the asshole of a hot Oriental woman

>high metabolism
Assuming two people are the same height, roughly the same build, and have the exact same physical activities (assume none).
We can determine that there will be a mild differential in variables that would cause one to burn more calories than the other, also assuming they have the exact same calorie intake.
>does one drink more water than the other
>does one smoke
>does one eat foods or ingest other chemicals that would cause heart rate to increase
>do they sleep the same amount of time
>does one use their brain more (because the brain will use roughly 50% of your ingested/converted carbs/sugar daily from just a 2k calorie diet)
High metabolism is pretty fucking meme/10 when you are talking about just genetics.
Yes some persons bodies can digest and use food more efficiently than others.
It would not be enough of a difference for what you're talking about.

Man, I want some KFC now.

Nose ring. Fuck no.

sauce dammit

20 Portions of Doner kebab 5Kg 7800kcal

Hi Veeky Forums, my cousin saw a picture of the fatest man of the world, and now he his scared as fuck, what should I do? He don't want o sleep

sorry, wrong thread, excuse me

Are you all this fucking retarded?

It's simple - she's a liar.

She's either purging, or more than likely there are hidden cuts in the sped-up part. Cannot be arsed downloading the video and framing it through, but I bet they're there.

This is also clearly just a fucking PR stunt to make money - "hot" Japanese chick eats shit loads on YT. Sperglords and weeaboos the world over will love that shit - hence the 3 million views.

I would trade all my gains to have that superpower.

Does she ever show her stomach after, as proof? I imagine eating that much would leave quite the gut