Fashion

What do you wear to the gym? Do you think about fashion in the gym?

I only wear luxury armani or nike clothes on the gym... girls love it

You sound like a homo desu.
I wear comfortable clothes so my above average dick has room to breathe.

Old sonic youth teeshirts with the sleeves ripped off. Running shorts

I fucking hate the men who wear compression only. Holy shit, have some fucking decency and wear some shorts you autistic cunts who make everyone uncomfortable. Nobody wants to see your defined balls and ass crack that's probably causing interior skidmarks.

>polo ralph lauren wife beater
>polo ralph lauren joggers
>polo ralph lauren boxer briefs
>Nike free runs
>Mitchell and ness snapback
>all black raybans

Ladies love me at 24 hour fitness

Nice i love polo gymwear

I hate people who wear dirty old cheap clothes at the gym

>ruinung fancy clothes in the gym
also
>nike
>luxury

>I'm a first world insecure fag

Poorfag

>Nike shoes
>generic high street yoga/running pants
>generic high street sports vest top/old t-shirt
>USApro sports bra

IMO, the only things worth paying good money for are shoes and a sports bra, if you have tits. Anything else is unnecessary - as long as it looks decent, there's no point paying a lot of money for something that will get ruined with sweat.

shame on me i was that pumped for a run 1 day i forgot my shorts and just had my compression shorts on. gave me something to think about while i ran

you mean
>armani
>luxury

>nike roshe in black
>myprotein fitted joggers
>generic sleeveless top from sports direct
>good strong tight boxers to help keep the squat plug in

>wearing nice clothes to the gym only so I can make them smelly
It's not like I can't afford them, but I don't see the point in wearing them to the gym. I don't have to impress people there with my clothes because I have a life outside of it.

>wearing Nike roshes to run in

The biggest meme, go get yourself so clean new balances. Fuck your insecurities

My favorite gym shirt is one my gf patents bought me. Its a random souvenir tshirt from their travels but it is cut well and the sleeves are tight so it shows off my arms but there are huge holes in it after months of wearing it at the gym.

What fucking idiot runs in roshes, there good for working out in and for general wear but running in them is how you snap your ankle going round a corner

>ankle bracelet
seriously?

>baggy/loose shirt
>leggings
>sneakers
>sports bra

That's about it when I go out. If I'm working out at home I swap the shirt for a tanktop.

I finish work at 3am so I just wear my work boots and work clothes coz noone else is at the gym anyway

What's the deal with Pajeets and polo shirts? Literally every single one that I've seen is polo mode.

White chuck Taylors, grey adidas joggers, and a loose black t shirt in summer, and a hoody instead of the tee in winter.

Everyone at my summer gym wears actual workout clothes lmao, it's bent as fuck, saw some dude the other day in a full real Madrid kit

>I'm a first world insecure fag

Wear cross trainers, sweats, and old tees. I have a few performance shirts I'll wear if they don't smell too bad. I'll wear shorts on leg day, >basketball shorts, so I can mire the quad pump

You are the typical dyel sandnigger at my gym who makes the few women that do lift in the freeweights unconfortable.

>needing boxers to keep squat plug in
you might be using the wrong size m8

>What do you wear to the gym?
if its extremely warm and I dont have squats or sth like that I might use a light synthetic fabric shirt
Otherwise I use cotton tshirts
Shorts or sweatpants also depending on temperature / intensity of workout
Shoes depending on what I do (squats / the like or not)

>Do you think about fashion in the gym?
No.

>IMO, the only things worth paying good money for are shoes and a sports bra, if you have tits. Anything else is unnecessary - as long as it looks decent, there's no point paying a lot of money for something that will get ruined with sweat.

OP you're even getting out logic'd by a female lifter
how does this make you feel

Shit my sister just bought some for that purpose

T-shirt made of breathable fabric
Shorts made of breathable fabric
Running shoes

>nike shoes
>VSX bra (god tier hold for high impact work outs)
>generic tank
>generic sweat/joggers pants

Ive seen a lot of people wear leggings but Ive never tried them myself. I feel like they would be uncomfortable to wear while lifting??

i still got the exercising Shirts from my mandatory Military year which are pretty great
so i wear These plus some random baggy Shorts and either my old converse when i buy new or the running shoes i also still have from the Military

>Roll up to the gym in my range rover
>walk in the gym wearing a purple gucci valure track suit
>take off my Versace shades
>enter locker room carrying my Luis Vuitton gym bag (NOT a cheap one that came with a colonge, the real fuck you in the ass shit)
>strip off my suit into my matching Nike compression outfit
>put beats by dre on my head
>hit weight room, everyone miring

It's not easy to have as much style as I do. It's not easy to make it look so easy. All of you gym bums in your cheap clothes are shit and literally shouldn't even be there at all, go do push ups in an alley or something, youre low class.

i look like a complete hobo in the gym but i also really dont give a f. just there to lift. rest doesnt matter

DESIGNATED

shes gonna die.
seriously though there good for on a treadmill, but they have no ankle support and the material around the ankle is stretchy as fuck so the second you go round a corner your foot slips off the sole and goes on like a 45 degree angle making you fall on your ankle and you snap your shit up

we have a guy like that who comes in in full high vis gear at like 9 pm, he's bigger and lifts more than anyone else there

SHITTING

Pooinloo detected

Generic basketball shorts, sleeveless white T-shirt, converses shoes, and a backwards American flag hat, because I initially started getting into the Chad aesthetic to fit into the gym. Years later I still wear it because it's natural. Little do they know I'm not just a meathead but was a nuke in the Navy and working on an MA in Nuclear engineering ;^))

I wear yesterday t-shirt and shorts.

I wear the gym uniform

I get t the gym, hand over my card, get a clean t shirt and shorts with mesh underwear built in, and wear that to work out in. really cuts down on laundry.

Wait, your gym doesn't have a uniform? Do they at least supply towels? a sauna in the shower room? a hot group bath in the shower rooms? Let you deadlift with no shoes on? a friendly locker room atmosphere of everybody being 100% comfortable totally nude?

And yes, I am 100% serious about all this.

>Paying lots of money for luxury fitness clothing

OP post stats

Whats the $/mo?

>Mitchell and ness snapback
>snapback
>sunglasses inside
holy shit you are a fucking retard who just buys expensive shit and tries to dress like people in mags like an insecure homo.

If the main feature of your clothing is the logo, it's shit and you look like a fucking retard.

very roughly, in Australian dollars

$100 a month, or $450 for 6 months, or $650 for 12 months. If you leave before the contract is up you get 90% of the remaining time refunded to you.

so about 40 ameriburger bucks a month

Oh, and i forgot, thin socks i can pull most of the way to my knees and sabo power-lifts unless i am deadlifting or ohping, where i go shoeless

mad jelly

laundry service or something should be included at gyms especially anything costing 40+ bucks a month. But every gym owner sees free cash flow from memberships without providing such a service and incorporating it is just a huge avoidable cost. Fucking jews making me do my own laundry

I want this

>wearing shoes to run
ishygddt

Black Hi top chucks
Sweats
a hoodie or sweatshirt for warm up and then a tank

>so about 40 ameriburger bucks a month
Goddammit this is what I pay for 24h fitness and one of their gyms I come to had only ONE fucking pair of clamps

The more DYEL you are the more expensive the clothes you wear in the gym

It's not like you were planning on sweatin anyway

>old t-shirt
>shorts
>scruffy pair of adidas sambas

everything else is wrong

>leggings to gym
Just how insecure are you that you need to flaunt your most likely below average ass while simultaneously fitting in with the "cool" girls?

Fucking pathetic.

Random gym shorts
Random short
Cheap gym-only shoes that are also suitable for cardio

you are an Australian living in South Korea am I correct?

You forgot your Apple watch

You can have it!

All you have to do is move to Korea...

*crickets*

I've seen men fucking in the showers, and even that is less gay than your fantasy

I do the same, makes everything so convinient.
I just fear the day I have to move to canada for uni and stripped away from all those services

>tfw you hate hi-top shoes and can't join the chuck liftan club

I use janoskis instead

Yes

I am also a ronery gayfag, who plans to start dating next month so i can be more adapted to the area

oh shit it's 1AM, i need sleep, i'll be in /plg/ tomorrow afte my workout posting my daily lifts.

Spotted the patrician

I know this is bait but I have a Louis Vuitton gym bag but I'm scared to use it because of all the niggers at my gym

>dating yellows
tiniest avrg dick size and you chose to live there, good fucking job mate

I think i have enough dick myself to make up for their lack of size. Gay men aren't women, we actually like men for who they are, not their dick and wallet size

>men are known to be attracted to personality over looks

sure fucking thing my gay friend

I workout at home and go for walks. Also that's what the baggy shirt is for, to cover it.

yeah right, mate

>mfw i only pay 40 dollarydoos a month for my gym.
it's pretty comfy, with new equipment, and always nearly empty.

>compression shirt
>compression leggings
>compression socks
>tshirt and shorts over it, extra hoodie if cold
>nike frees

roast me

I'll give him one thing

that is a very large benis

old t-shirt, shorts, socks and cheap jogging shoes.

im poor, and i dont care what i wear because im not a huge gaylord like the rest of you

That's a real nigga

>who make everyone uncomfortable.
>oh my god why am I so attracted to this guy's legs and crotch area what the fuck is wrong with me is this a boner am I popping a boner right now?
The issue might be with you, you giant closet homosexual

>Mitchell and ness
>ray bans
>expensive
Nigga is you poor or something?

>nike free runs
spotted the cardiofag/curlbro

>generic black/grey domyos cotton shorts
>generic blue/black/grey h&m/domyos shirt
I go to the gym to work out, not do a fashion show.
faggots

>We actually like men for who they are, not their dick and wallet size

I wear an old ass tshirt and a pair of comfy shorts because I'm not a huge faggot

>gay
>australian
>in korea
>frequents /plg/

My gym has all this minus the uniform.

Shorts
T-shirt
Converse.

lol

>generic black adidas gym shorts with white stripe on sides
>solid black vans slip-ons
>loose fit blue or grey underarmor shirt
pretty comfy

>
>I fucking love the men who wear compression only. Holy shit, everyone wants to see your defined balls and ass crack.

Fix'd

I wear my not so good old clothes. I go there to work out not impress anybody by clothes,but by training.
Clothes will degrade fast you wash them alot and sweet alot and decolorate.

I wear:
Old zara sneakers
Some sport shorts that my father grew out of
Some second hand t shirts

Yes im a poor student making 200 euros a month :(

>gym
>fashion
do you people have to be insecure even with a pump?

>red wings boots
>longsleeve work uniform
>chinos
>supreme hat
> $30 gloves
>105f weather
>one handling a chainsaw while roping tree to tree
>pic related

>implying sonic youth are patrician

I wear to the gym
My navy pt uniform

Holy fuck you're one of those guys, unless you only go to the gym during PT
I see so many of these guys at planet fitness and on base wearing their gear in the gym.
Had an army guy wearing his combat boots and camos with his ruck at my gym the other day going incline 6 on a treadmill to work on his ruck endurance I guess.... Was weird

Usually just cheap shorts, cheap Nikes, and a ratty Ween t-shirt desu

Man Ray-Bans are expensive, no matter how you look at it. I like their shit, but just because it's not Oliver Peoples doesn't mean it's cheap, polarized wayfarers can run you well over 200

Agreed. Keep it simple, if there's any place fashion shouldn't matter, it's the gym

New Balance are equally memey

When I go out for my morning jog I wear running shorts and the shirt and socks I wore the day before. It's resourceful. And why I don't go to the gym. Probably gonna look into moisture wicking shirts though because I sweat a lot.

Then tell me why whenever I jim or even go running I always see those goddamn Master Roshes being worn by some jack off who runs like a fucking twink

I'm not saying roshes aren't a meme, but lately NB have become similarly trendy and (imo) with less justification. They're decent for cheap, functional shoes but I don't get why people all of a sudden think they're fashionable.

I wear my flip flops, training short and a baggy tshirt.

Bay area here, so I just wear a bunch of tech tshirts I get from events.