Why am I training

How fucked am I should I just live a normal life without gym?

you went to a gym for that?

For roughly six months

better than 95% of the population

Maybe you should hit the gym first

Here's a pic after one year of training what do ya think?

show your arms and legs, faggot

I don't have arms or legs

keep going u can make it

My arms and legs are fine they are actually my strongest attributes I'm worried about my chest and ab inserts don't know if they are worth developing

they're fucking fine
stop being a faggot

You think I should man? I really enjoy working out and being fit it's just one want to look good and if I can't it's just not worth it to me
But I have had a few girls/women comment and tell me I have a good physique but I compare myself to all the big names in fitness and I'm not sure if I can hold a candle next to them you know

This much attention whoring

Idk man did you see the first picture they look pretty bad in that one
At least my pecs did
My abs I think that was more of a posing issue

I lost all my friends during a falling out plus I just got out of jail and have no job at the moment so I really have nothing else to do but indulge my dismophria

you have severe fucking autism
Your abs are fine
your pecs are fine
stop being a faggot

LOL I need medication
Kek

you need to fuck off my board

I've been here for awhile now your stuck with me until I get a life again

Do you think I have a good enough physique to compete
I've always wanted to be a bodybuilder just not sure if I have the bb genetics

Have you been the biggest person everywhere you went your whole life? no, then no you don't have bodybuilder genetics, faggot

Does that really mean I can't bodybuild?
Most bodybuilders are like 5 foot something they do weigh a lot more than I do now but I can gain mass
I'm asking If my inserts are bb level
Faggot

no, you will never be mr olympia. happy? Its still worth working out because normies dont give a fuck about your inserts

I also trained at a prominent bodybuilding gym for a boutique a year I was taller than a few of the bodybuilders there including John Hanson I can't remember the other guys name but I recognized them from YouTube and bb mags

Why not I mean I'm the same height as Phil heath and Kai Green I mean I really don't even want to look like those guys by bodybuilder I mean physique competitor my bad for not clarifying

girls don't give a shit about your insertions

50% of your competition has a fucking beer gut for fucks sake

That's cool though I've had normals compliment my physique but I want to be a figure in the fitness industry to do that I kinda need to be a cut above just wondering if I stand a chance
I think I might just want some imput

I mean sure, why not. If youre good looking enough or shredded enough and market yourself properly you could do it. You can do anything if you set your mind to it brah

I've had shoots come up to me at nightclubs and shit last time I was at a concert two chick's came up to me out of the blue and made out with me srs
But while I was in jail I lost all my gains and put on about 20 pounds of fat
Since getting out I've been analyzing my old pics to see if I should keep training (I actually have a gut right now) I am actually thinking it might be worth pursuing though it's cool to get attention from chick's for your body

Your probably right

Bro my ex employer has a personal training business as a bikini competitor trainer I want to ask him to mentor me but he fired me on bad terms idk if he'd be willing to take me under his wing but before he fired me he told me not to burn any bridges so maybe there's still an opportunity to be his pupil
no homo

Bumping for response

fuck man

you've been to jail

get a jacked body

some tattoos

and all the white trash whores would love you

I gotta a couple friends like that have been to prison and have shit loads of tattoos and shit but I'm just not into that kind of lifestyle anymore I want to better myself

Bump

Bump

Has anyone ever told you you were a massive faggot? No? Someone should have

Looks like I fit right in here

no, you top everything I've seen to date in here

Idk bro I saw a webm of some dude putting maggots down in his dick hole the other day I think thats the gayest sickest shit I've ever seen

you have no idea how much of a fag you are m8

The only thing you'll ever fit into is your boyfriends asshole, kid.

You don't even know me cunt all you know is I posted some shit on this gay ass board

A hole is a hole am I right?

Bump

Bump

>I want to better myself

Good luck dude.

I have a dream that one day I will not be degenerate

Bump

umm id say that looks pretty good for 1 year of training. not amazing, but definitely above average. nice work.

Just wait since I got back on the outs I've been contemplating whether or not to keep pursuing fitness but I decided to keep on but I'm going to take it serious and really work hard for the next year or so hopefully results will be dramatic
Thanks bro