Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,
I'm 6'4 and weigh 167 pounds. I've been going to the gym but haven't been following a diet and just having protein shakes. What kinda diet would you guys recommend? Also, what kind of protein shakes? Cheers guys

Sorry, I meant protein powders

pics

Pics of what?

You do not need any proteine powders, you fell for that meme.

a "diet" is just a summary of what you eat, it does not imply weight loss.
You dont need whey shakes, you need to eat normal food.

I don't want to lose weight, I want to put on muscle. Don't whey shakes help at all?
What should I eat daily for breakfast lunch and dinner?

>>Read the sticky.

Also, google tips and tricks to get more calories with ease.

For someone who hasnt touched a whey shake in over two years Id say no, I am 6'4" too.

The basics, Meat, cheese, eggs, fruit, vegetables, as unprocessed as possible carbs

Alright breh I'm gonna tell you what works for me. I make two shakes with oats, eggs, full cream milk, peanut butter and protein powder. Each one contains around about 1200 calories.

I'll eat oats/eggs for brekky and after lunch which is another 1000cals, then I'll have some chicken schnitzel later on in the night with some potatoes etc. I don't use protein powder except for the shakes I make and I'm always getting to 4k every day.

You only need diet if you want to lose weigt/lower BF%

why do u make ur life complicated by not having protein shakes? you enjoying those 6 chicken breasts a day?

I got off the "you need X amount of protein meme"

they are food suppliment, they are for people that dont get enough protein in there diet, if you don't want to track ur diet you are probably wasting ur money. Protein is very important to building muscle but if u have litteraly no idea how much u need effects will be minimal if any.

well my results since following that meme have been pretty good so i think ill hang on to it for now

>6 chicken breasts
Shiggity

>Strawman
You would get the same results if you got off it. If you are bulking you will get more than enough protein eating whole foods.
Also, assuming natural

I recommend the type of diet that puts you around 300-500kcal above your tdee and has you eating around 1g protein/ pound bodyweight a day

That ones good

Reading this really makes me look forward to my next bulk

I follow my macros quite closely for bulking and cutting, protein shakes just make life alot easyer

It's a good life not gunna lie