Tfw gf

>tfw gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dB-5a8zE8zk
collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FFFFFFFFFFFUCK YOUUUUUUU CUNT

I'm with you user. I have that feel right now. This happened monday:

>tfw about to take a final
>is at 7pm, GF meets me at 6:00, we spend some time on campus walking and hanging out. Parts with a kiss and I head to my final.
>Powered up I crush the final. Probably close to 100 will be my grade.
>She studies at the library for 3 hours waiting for me.
>We walk to my place together, fuck the shit out of her in celebration of my victory.

>tfw gf but don't want to be in a relationship anymore

>Mfw no gf or bf

>get semi-serious with grill because want gf
>break up as soon as she gets attached because don't want gf
>watch her anti-men tyrades on Twitter

you absolute madman!

RIP GAINS
pray4OP

gf & I just passed the 1 year mark. When we first met, she had a condition called Achalasia which caused her to literally not be able to eat for three years. Food would get caught in her throat & she'd have to throw it up or drown.

She had surgery to fix it (for free, thx Canada) & now I get to essentially build-a-gf from the ground up. She was 92 lbs. when we met. She's 115 lbs. now with muscle in her arms, legs & back. All the new weight has distributed so freaking well. It's like I'm bangin' a completely new girl. And the fact that she can work out with me now is fantastic. Shit's pretty awesome, y'all.

moral fag here

don't play with peoples feelings like that, seriously it's not cool no matter who you are

I'm not religious but for some reason I am compelled to believe karma finds you one way or another. You might feel like an edgelord now, but shit might come back to bite you later when you actually want to be with someone.

Do what you want though. I ain't tellin you how to live.

I'm not doing it on purpose, as soon as I get on the fringe of seriously dating somebody I lose interest in them.

Either way, it's pretty /devilish/
Also, good thing you lost interest in the tumblr trash tbqh

Don't think of it as dating then, just think of whether you enjoy their company and shit.

Dating is a commitment and whatnot, but there are no rules to it aside from the obvious don't cheat. It's just there to give both people security but everything else is what you make it.

Maybe you lose interest because you have this idea of formal dating to be something different, but dating doesn't need to change the dynamic between you too much, though you're now free to call her "gf" and do more official couple shit, in the end if you treat someone different than what got you into them in the first place, then yeah no shit you'll get bored.

Meh, I mean, just my 2 cents. Just don't wanna see another Veeky Forumsbro get fucked by karma for being /devilish/ or some stupid edgy concept some may promote.

Same here bro. Shit is so over rated. You lonely fucks don't know how good you got it. Commitment sucks ass. Seven years into this relationship and I want off the boat.

>have gf
>sometimes cant fug her cause ED but still have sex semi regularly
Sucks, especially with how much she runs her hands on my body

>seven years
Shit, man. I've only been in mine for 2 and a half but I want out. She's a great girl but I want to go out and party while I'm in college. She won't even let me fuck because the sky daddy said so. Too big of a pussy to just break things off. Don't want to hurt her feelings

>2 and a half years
>no sex
You might be gay.

oneitis says she wants to be friends from now on.

How the fuck do I recover from this lads

had sex with previous gf but she was crazy, dumped her and got with current gf

By not accepting her offer

m8 you have spent over 900 days in a relationship with a woman without having sex. You have turned gay.

nah I already know its over but still it sucks. Gonna stay single for the rest of my life, jesus fuck these feels.

>gf has blown 2 guys
>fucked 2
>made out with 7
>only 18

shes the first girl ive ever even kissed

How do I get over this insecurity/anger?

>So, what are we doing today, user?

Your use of inductive reasoning is impeccable

Didn't you make a thread last night you nigger? Anyways you won't get over it knowing you didn't fuck other chicks first before going relationship mode. It usually doesn't matter to dudes who've also had some casual sex experience. Even if you try to get over it you won't.

>18 years old
>only fucked 2 guys
You get the fuck over yourself and stop being such a little bitch.
You're lucky if your girlfriend hasn't fucked 10+ guys by 18.
Assuming she started having sex at 16 (pretty common) that means only 2 guys a year, pretty conservative of her considering when she dumps your ass and goes to college she will probably fuck at least 5 guys her first month there.

He means don't have her as a friend, drop her from your life and move on

>Actually believing she only fucked 2 guys
Come on you're smarter than that family

>start dating religious girls
>weed out the phony ones
>start visiting /pol/ while you're doing all this
>don't become a degenerate

My gf was 18 when I met her and she was a virgin. She is somewhat religious, but that was probably not the main cause - she just didn't want to do that with anyone.
Also
>believing what women say about the number of their sex partners
Whatever she is telling you, multiply it by 2-3x

This made me so happy. Thanks man!

ohh yeah planning to do that mate. Gonna cut all contact. Stings like a bitch though.

I'm not tripping senpai, hooked up with a 16 year old when I was 18 that had sex with over 15 guys already, one of them in his mid twenties.
youtube.com/watch?v=dB-5a8zE8zk

You ever read up on that shit where apparently women(and men) actually absorb a little bit of dna from every person they have sex with?
Supposedly this is why couples begin to look alike (along with diet and shit) over time.
I can only imagine what this does to whores.

What if he IS the karma?
Coming back on them for all the frienzoning and only going for chad

Yeah I did read that. Pretty interesting

Other girl is cute.

I need a name to find super rares.

in one year time I bet you'll sit there and laugh about how worked up you were over the girl

time heals all senpai

link on that study?

Here you go user,

collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/

I haven't actually done further research into this to see how much I actually would believe, but it could explain a lot as to why women are a lot more emotionally unstable, among physical factors.
That dude who fucked your girlfriend a couple of years ago might actually influence what your child comes out to be (and all the negatives/positives that go along with that).
Maybe some correlation as to why cancer and diabetes are on the rise from families that have no history of either.

>user mow my grass
>user go buy me milk
>user go let my dog out
>user water my flowers
>user come pick me up

FUCKING GF LEAVE ME ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEE

You allowed this to happen, it's your fault.

Are you the guy who started going to church to pick up pure christian qts?

>hearthbroken after a long term relationship that ended badly
>been fucking girls around for a year, not looking to commit
>seduce the prettiest girl on a big party just to see if I could
>fuck her every second week for 2 months
>it just so happens we start to get really well along together, drinking, talking, messing around all days
>she starts to be bothered with me seeing other girls too
>tell her im not sorry and shit isn't going to change since we are not a officeial couple
>didn't think that through, we're now a couple
>im 2 months in now, in a relationship with type of a girl that rich men pay a lot of money to have by their side ( i don't pay for shit)
>she is as close to a nypho as ive seen, whole night long sex sessions couple times a week
>starting to catch feelings

Its real fucked up, i somehow ended up in a relationship without even noticing it. I mean im constantly seen in town with really beautiful girl so it just plays in my favor.
When I was your average bluepill guy i had such hard time finding my qt3.14 gf. When i started applying redpill and was just looking for casual fun, girls started lining up.
And suprize suprize, girls that had a great casual time with you suddenly want to be your gfs, even girls realisticeally better looking than you

Nice bro, happy for you.

There's this real nice half black chick on the job agency
Cute face thick ass
Tfw been thinking about her since morning
Tfw a girl like that probably already has a bf
Tfw don't know how to green text on phone

That was a study on flies.

Yeah girlfriends are great. They annoy the fuck out of you, but I guess you get to fuck them, so theres that...

Your first problem was dating someone you were incompatible with dude. She seems awesome, but your problem was that you two have very different values. Just break up. You're just hurting the both of you because I can assure you, you're not putting 100% of effort into the relationship and will start looking for tiny excuses to break up and just create drama and pain for no reason.

>Had the best gf
>Fuck it up
>Real stupid shit too
>She just had super high levels of what she considered loyalty
>She never flirted with anyone (before me or anyone else, we were friends for five years)
>Never hung out with guys 1v1
>Let me have access to any of her shit that I wanted, but even then she didn't even have facebook/instagram/not an attention whore
>Never complimented any other guys, with or without me there (confirmed by friends of mine)
>Expected the same from me
>Thought she was being too much
>We break up because I called some other girl hot and she got upset/hurt and I didn't want to apologize because felt she was over reacting.
>It's been a year.
>Tried dating, but each girl I've run into, even girls from church will be flirting with me and two other guys at the same time, has had 10 different guys in a month or even a week etc
>Whores, whores everywhere.
>Realize how comfy and good I had it.

I miss my crazy 5'1 midget. I'm not sure if I should try to get her back. She cut contact with me completely, and since she doesn't have social media not really sure if she's with someone.

hold me Veeky Forums

>angryredditfrog.gif

lmao

>You lonely fucks don't know how good you got it.

I don't know about that, man... I imagine that being in an unhappy relationship is really awful but not/never having a relationship can be really awful too. They're different kinds of really awful but still really awful.

>Seven years into this relationship and I want off the boat.

Then get off the boat. Wow, that solution sure was hard to come up with.

Figure out why you care. Why does it bother you? If you don't think her values align with yours, maybe you shouldn't be together. If you you're just jealous, I don't really know what to tell you.

That's a real eye opener, so thanks for that. I'm just afraid I wont like the lifestyle I want to have and realize that she was the one.

This is what I fear

should I message a guy after he ignores me?

I think the issue is that you guys don't have sex, tbqh.

but

>I want to party

Yeah, props to you for being loyal for two years though and sticking with her. You're not a bad guy, so don't beat yourself up for it

Just be loyal man, if you truly care for them. Even if to some it's too much how my ex was. Nothing feels better knowing that you don't have to worry.

Also, MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMPATIBLE. These things do not go away and if you think you can change the other person or you'll figure it out later, it usually never ever does unless there is equal amounts of work and comprise put into the relationship.

No.

I feel like sex would help the situation, but she's a Christian and doesn't believe in that shit- along with consumption of alcohol and marijuana. I have yet to tell her I smoke

Yeah, just end it dude. The only way to hit it would be through marriage and I don't hate marriage but it is really risky.

Better to just end it man.

your current gf is also crazy bro

Not him, but while they don't matchup in values. It does take willpower to wait and the fact she's actually sticking to what her religion says and just doesn't ignore it like most. You gotta give her some props.