"Hey user, take your shirt off and let's go swimming!"

>"Hey user, take your shirt off and let's go swimming!"

i'm b-b-bulking

I wouldn't fuck any of those 4 anyway, no thanks.

Don't worry user, they wouldn't fuck you either.

>"C'mon user, get that shirt off and hop in already, the water is great!"

>the two on the left
brehs..

>no bulge
pass

>The one of the right

>the kid at the back

wait what?

I've got poland syndrome so no thx

Ok.

What, it's like you're all dyels and fatties or something and afraid to be naked. That couldn't be the case on Veeky Forums though right?

Shoo

h-haha o-of course not..

>user, what are you doing? COME ON!

Lets go

Damn, poor user..

Sure, no problem.

Gaining muscle doesn't increase how much attention women give you.

Well, that's a lie.

Every girl in that photo is a 10/10 you cum-guzzling faggot

What the fuck? Where do you live?

Lmao

Underrated. Nice trips Auschwitz

Arkansas

It did to me
And many others

Thanks, I add that to the list of places I will never go to.

What's the point of these threads. I've never encountered a guy that was scared to take his shirt off except some dudes with extreme gyno.

wtf, I hate lifting now.

Nice try, I know mud when I see it

kek

>have a nice bod
>live on a tropical area
>friends never want to go to the beach
>usually wear baggy clothes
>can never show off my gains because it never comes up.

why are all these unknown women asking me shit? Fuck u mate

for a second i thought that was a gallon of milk there and kek'd

If there 10s then im surrounded by 20\10

If a girl had 1 titty I'd want to suck her just the same. We will either look freaky and beta or freaky and alpha. Feign apathy/acceptance towards your predicament.

Takes off shirt*

*appears behind you*
nice gyno m8
*unsheaths dick and helicopter spins into the ocean*
nothing personal

I'm very paranoid in this age, bros. There's unblinking electric eyes everywhere. Our peers are Big Brother. They LOVE to put everything they see on the internet. I am scared my hypertrophic scar riddled chest and back will be put on permanent record. When I get real fit people will assume I did roids and look at my shit as karmatic justice.

N-No, I can't swim because I eat a devil fruit when I was Kid.

Of course honey. Would LOVE to see all that makeup off

I'm fapping whore. Give me a break!

>wow, social situations sure are scary
>good thing i practiced what to say on an anonymous mongolian knitting forum

>hey user let's go skinny dipping! i'm sure you've got nothing to be ashamed of, you're a big guy, right?

Sure but I have a fear of open water, so I won't join you.

>left
B R E H S
R
E
H
S

>the girl on the left will never fart on your dick
Why live?

I have nothing to fear as long as that water's not cold

yolo

Coming from /v/, it's immediately apparent to me that Veeky Forums is exactly /v/ for lifting - filled with people who have no genuine interest in practicing the board's subject, and are only interested in shitposting about it, being aggressively unpleasant to others who don't share their views and exchange waifu pics. Also Veeky Forums is only 70% gay, unlike /v/.

tldr: no, I wouldn't expect anyone here to be actually lifting, be fit or have any genuine interest in lifting or fitness.

> stop being such an autist
> wear slim fitting shirts
> show off arm gains

>you will never feel those soft tits on that left girl

No it's not. When I was fat I was totally scared to take my shirt off. Fucking moment might be the most shaming feeling I ever had

Then I swear I'd never ever look fat even if it means I never have the joy of food

BTFO

>tfw pec ex
>Tfw gyno

I am cursed by the fitness gods to never have an aesthetic chest. My back it top tier, my legs are top-tier, but my chest just looks like a train wreck with permanent mantits

Tuck me in
let me die

Me too, gyno sucks, I have to pinch my nipples everytime.

Isnt the girl on the left also from that pic of a race or something like that where she is going out of the water in a beach while laughing?

so if i dont have hard nipples all the time i have gyno?

You might consider surgery, user. Would make wonders to your self confidence.

It's less noticeable when I pinch my nipples.

So you just have wide nipples? That's not gyno.

Fuck off, I'm fishing

So you be the one to invite people to the beach goddamn fit is retarded.

>yyyou tttoo

I had pretty bad gyno. It was this hard lump that must have been the size of 3 golf balls. Got it removed last year and pretty happy with the results.

I'd feel like I gave up if I did.

>ladies, i must confess. When I skinnydip, my pectorals contract and my loins inflame, which means i shall proceed to grab and copulate with each if you while i praise the name of Kekule. So be prepared *unhooks katana sheath and strips down to just the kawonga and buttplug* to be charmed by the greatest warrior since the shinghou dynasty.

How the fuck do u know my name

what do you mean? you pinch your nipples to make them hard so that it's less noticeable you've got a set of nockers?

a guy i was friends with used to sit around all day tweaking his nipples until he earned the nickname nippy noodles. was he doing this to draw attention away from his juggs?

honestly you've confused me

>my moment has come

what the fuark bruh, that's so oddly specific

>user, take off your shirt and come in the water.
>bring my smirnoff ice. no bring two I dont want to walk back when this is finished.
>bring the poptarts too!

UNDERRATED

Significant shrinkage.

Satan is trying to tell us something, my fellow Veeky Forumsizens.

>Tfw pubertal gyno
>Get surgery, didn't take it all out
>Get second surgery, didn't take it all out

Now I'm left with no money and a ruined physique because I have gyno, might start a cycle so I can look abit better than I do, maybe it will detract from my fucked up nipples.

no what happens is when you pinch your nipples it contracts the skin around your chest and makes them small and pointy, if you don't they are puffy and large. I have the same shit.

> Paying for botched surgery
Should have got a lawyer.

for you

Me 3. It's not fun though is it? Frustrates me that my nips are puffy where even most obese fucks have tiny nipples that don't just out at all

Wait, how didn't they take everything out? And what's the state of your gyno now - is it like a little fat over the pectorals or still visible breast tissue?

No, probably not.

did this the other night
Damn it feels good to be a gangster

If you're really this autismo just say "it's hot" and take your shirt off

>decent upper body
>no calves
>afraid to go to the beach because my calves make me look stupid

maybe i should just get fucking fat

I know the pain of pectus excavatum friend, shits gay as fuck

Where the fuck do these girls exist? I've seen my fair share of vaginas and stomachs but never been with anyone with these tight flat bodies sans one. Like I'm not going after chubbies but everyone I meet is a skinnyfat

Basically what happens when you have gyno is that you have mini tits right around your nipples that poke through your shirt. When you pinch your nipples, the skin around the area contracts a bit, forcing the gyno under and making your nips look semi normal.

The surgery's something like 40k for the steel bar and you can't lift for two years afterwards

The ironic thing is that my gyno only developed after I started lifting, some weird hormone imbalance caused by me finally producing decent levels of testosterone. I was always kind of a twink before and never really worked out seriously, I remember my nips getting super sensitive around the time when I first started lifting (I would actively avoid touching the bar around them when liftin, whereas people used to slap my chest for friendly banter or w/e before now it suddenly hurt like a bitch for them to do so).

It's one of my life's greatest ironies that my pursuit of aesthetics means I can no longer wear baggy shirts because I developed gyno as a result

Fucking kill me

are you me, bro?

you can lift 2-3 months after

Sorry the water makes my bald spot more visible, I'll just watch

It's so hard for me to shake off the annoying feeling of when a girl that was before really into you doesn't care anymore

Especially when it doesn't happen often
I wish I had the ability to not care about others and only care about myself. But I can't..

that feeling occur when you haven't fazed rejection directly

if you want to get out of that feeling, you should say to the girl what you think, probably she will reject you and then you will feel much better afterwards

I'm glad I'm not alone in this

I know exactly what you mean and I'm going to start doing that always. With this specific girl, the situation is a little more tricky so I just have to wait it out and let time do its thing.

Regardless of girls I still wish I could not care about others. It's a trait that only truly confident people have and I hope one day I can not just fake it but really feel that way.