Alpha Motivation Thread

What motivates you to be an Alpha male Veeky Forums?

Post pics that remind you that all that really matters is how big and strong you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lel, didn't expect that end.

I think motivation should be simple, nothing too poetic, like pic related.

Draper is the most alpha.

Inspiring

Another one.

Kek

Moar

from that first panel I as expecting another >no homo tho comic

Moar

>his mom looks like his gf
>his gf looks like his mom
>thought Chad was doing his mom

more pls

Surprisingly decent thrrad

>that all that really matters is how big and strong you are.
>I-I benched 2pl8 how come a qt gf still hasn't fallen to my lap
>I-I The Pressedâ„¢ 1pl8 how come people still don't respect me
These are actual OPs of actual threads BTW, reworded for brevity and maximum memery

Here you go.

Lifting is great but in my opinion it is a very small piece of the puzzle. I honestly believe in order to become big and string, diet comes first. Working out bumps up your Test. Which is great. But you need to eat right fuck girls (aka nofap) and workout to be a true alpha.

>but in my opinion it is a very small piece of the puzzle.
Size and strength are multipliers. If you personally a zero, lifting wouldn't improve you very much

That's horseshit. If you're a zero and you move up to being a 1 that's like, infinite advancement. Then if you gimp your way to a 2 you doubled that prior infinity.

What I'm saying is being ripped will only take you as far as you are as a person. If you have a shit personality lifting will not do you much good. Lifting will not take the /r9k/ away

This guy literally has hundreds of comics of the exam same thing over and over. Women are whores and only go for dumb chads, no matter how hard you work and how feminist you are. Literally the same thing over and over for hundreds of comics. That isn't alpha, this guy probably got rejected by some qt and stayed salty for years afterward.

The whole point of this thread and really the whole point of Veeky Forums is that personality does not matter. Just be a big hot dude.

>Study hard
>Work at gap

Top kek.

What a faggot.

I'm OP. Are you talking about me? Because if you are, you're wrong.

No I'm talking about the guy who makes those comics.

I'm laughing my ass off with these comics
Post more

Who cares. He's right.

More if anybody wants.

>The whole point of this thread and really the whole point of Veeky Forums is that personality does not matter.
The whole point of that first post was that the point of the thread is wrong.

This guy is clearly a beta nerd but the comics have a point

Now I'm motivated to turn alpha.
How do I do that though?

lmao most accurate one

lmao

The point of this thread is that the only thing that matters is how big and strong and good looking you are. Everyone knows this is true. A strong personality can help make a strong body. It's all relative.

You have to live it everyday. Don't be a fatfuck is #1. Eat right. FUCK WOMEN. Workout. Dgaf.

have to be at least 6'2

I'm stuck on that last part
I gaf alot, even about assholes
How do I make myself stop?

Now matter how much I see these, i'll never get used to how sad this person must be.

You care because you have a big ego, which is fine, but you're also insecure, which is a bad combo.

I used to care about what women think of me, until I dealt with enough bullshit from them to know that they like being bullied and stood up to. They like a fight and they like to be taught not to fuck with men. They want to be taught that you are big, stronger, smarter, and you can fuck their brains out. That's what they want. Being nice doesn't matter.

>all women are dirty whores

If you only meet girls at clubs/bars this is what you would be led to believe

if you meet them outside of clubs, realize they are nice and loveable but then you go to a club with them and realise it's in their nature to be slightly dirty

Logically I know that, but I can't get my brain to act that way
Also it's not just with women, I'm like that with all people

And what happens if your girl doesn't even like going to clubs?

I don't get this one

20 minutes? Damn that guy works fast

kek

What a cuck

She secretly prefers genetically superior men. She is just lying to your FACE, if you could see over the HEIGHT of your own ignorance, the situation would be put in a more clear FRAME.

more please

Genius post.

He didn't work at all. That's the point.

He works at McDonald's. Look closer.

i agree with you. no way chad outranks some guy who worked his ass off for his career...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jesus fucking CHRIST. Just when you think gymcel delusion has reached its peak, they go and outshine themselves AGAIN.

How the FUCK can you stupid "self-improvement" gymcel fucks take something as BRUTALLY REDPILLED as RedPillComics, and STILL take some fucking delusional "muh improvement" bullshit from it?

You do realise, the ENTIRE point of those comics is to show the importance of GENETICALLY DETERMINED, UNCHANGEABLE traits right?

Just fucking LOOK at the picture. Look at how the Chad is literally just GENETICALLY BETTER than the incels - his height, face, frame, skull size, dick size, EVERYTHING that makes him so much better than them is GENETICALLY DETERMINED.

Yet you cancerous, delusional idiots STILL think you can somehow "become chad". Lmfao. I'm sure with enough >le hard work you'll become taller, well endowed and better looking though. Oh wait. Lmfao.

The point of showing the time is that the girl says to one of the nerds "we should take it slower", when she's prepared to suck Chad's dick within 20 minutes of meeting him. Same how she says she wants a guy with better career prospects to one nerd but is fine with Chad working at McDonalds, who's also eating a burger even though she's vegan.

Happens all the time in real life. Women's "standards" will be thrown right out the window when they meet Chad. Those standards are for beta providers incels like us, not Chad.

I'm 6'7

goddamn this motivates me more than anything

Post more of these comics

It motivates me

He's not working there

It's the clothes he's wearing, notice Chad is wearing Hermes. Perfect.

This is actually pretty good

For anyone saying a career matters more.

Here's another.

How does this differ from how men treat women?
Are you saying you'd be oh so modest to settle down with an unattractive girl because she's nice, instead of go for hot girls?
These comics look like they were written by some "nice guy" neckbeard who became resentful toward women for not settling for his out-of-shape body, BO, and "niceness" and self-loathing, because he knew he'd never becoming a chad who could slay puss all day. These comics aren't meant for motivation, they're for salty mgtows to jack off to, while sobbing about what superficial whores all women are, despite the fact that he would never dream of lowering his standards as low as he expects women to.

Why? Do you SERIOUSLY think you can just work hard to become Chad?

Why are modern males so fucking delusional? Why do you think EVERYTHING is just something you can "work for" or "achieve"?

NO AMOUNT OF HARD WORK WILL FIX GENETICS. BIOLOGY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ACTS.

Way to justify your own betaness.

The point of these comics is that women are just as shitty and superficial as men, while a lot of men believe being nice matters. LOOKS MATTER.

You're still thinking in the bluepill way. They're trying to get idiots to stop worshiping and pussy passing women. They aren't special. They aren't unique. They won't make you happy. They're not trying to get women to change because they know women will not and have never been the idealized version of themselves. Treat them as Chad does and you'll be happier.

stfu fag

Really wish they would teach epigenetic to you fags in school.

Basically, being Veeky Forums increases the amount of Chad genes you have. Get money, power, Veeky Forums, and your doing well to maintain the Chad.

Jesus this thread is absolutely radioactive. Anyone who willingly pours this shit into their brain is just asking to be miserable and bitter.
[spoiler]Even if a lot of it is close to the truth.[/spoiler]

Way to be a hypocrite.

>NOBODY CAN IMPROVE
>MUSCLE CANT BE BUILT
>BEHAVIOUR CANT BE CHANGED
>HAIRCUTS ARE IMPOSSIBLE
>PLASTIC SURGERY DOESNT EXIST

thats you

>someone actually spent time on this shit

just fuck them man, don't get feelings for the hoe

/loomis/

seriously, what is this shit?

They're hilarious half-truths. Whats the problem?

Imagine the pent up rage against women he must have...

except these rich guys usually have good looking wives and/or mistresses

see:
>Elon Musk
>Google founders and their CEO
>Snapchat founder

I'm not fucking TALKING about gymcelling, I'm talking about GENETIC DESTINY.

LMFAO at thinking going to the gym and building muscle can even come CLOSE to competing with BONE STRUCTURE, as in FRAME, as in your fucking UNCHANGEABLE SKELETON.

Also, as for plastic surgery, just fucking lol. Sure, it can improve you if you're deformed. Otherwise, nope. That's not to MENTION even if it DID WORK, good luck destroying all old pictures lmfao.

>Muh behaviour
Lmfao. Never mind, I didn't realise you were actually disabled.

Hah, his (ex) wife is a gold digging whore who cheated him out of his money even though she signed a prenup.

Yeah waste of time.
He hates women and aplha males, we get it.

Sounds like some aggressive defeatism

Lol
True
They're just funny comics and no ones debating the reality in them
Just "ha ha he's not like me, I'm immune to these things ha ha"

Reminder:

Being strong or good looking isn't important to the best looking women. Models such as Alexandria Morgan want a man with a personality.

>Cuck thread on Veeky Forums
cuck thread on Veeky Forums

I just imagine him being the wimpy guys in all the comics which he makes fun of.

Weird hes not hating on black men in any of the comics as well.

This aren't alpha motivations.
This is /r9k/ tier bitterness.
Here is the channel of the Artist

youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA/videos

Pic related is Alpha, not yours.

yeah well thats just because shes a cuck, no one loves me because everyones a cuck. People are scared of success, I'm not successive because we live in a cuck world.

The reason no one wants me is because women are whores and men are cucks or douchebags but I'm neither when will the sheeple wake up and undestand this.

I'm gonna draw another comic where the point is that a dude is being a cuck.

He goes by the name EurasianTiger. He's half white half asian. He absolutely hates white male asian female relationships because they produce Elliot Rodger type kids.

her?

and that's apparently her "best friend" from school who she started dating after years of being with Chads

Because she lacks one.

Thats not inspirational.

Maybe it could be fun if you added a bit in there where all women are cheating whores, that could be pretty fun. Do you have any like that?

Also I dont like how the person drawing this spent more than 5 minutes to draw it.

What's the guys' name who makes these comics?

Why do you even live? Why haven't you ended it all if everything is determined before hand.

Man's greatest asset is his will and the need to improve himself. We didn't get here thinking what's the point of it.

You really need to get off this website and change your worldview. I actually pity you and I've never pitied anyone on this shithole website

Yeah, I'm going to confirm all of these comics. Once you're the Other Man it all makes sense and you can't unsee this shit.

Women and betas will always throw the "you're so salty" or "who hurt you?" But after you've had sex with taken and married women, after you've had threesomes with two girls proposed to you, all of that shit goes out the window. Gentlemen, do NOT fall for the trap. Each and every one of these comics is 100% true.

There's no middle ground. Either you're cheated with or cheated on.

He needs to go out and fullfill his GENETIC DESTINY

Yeah, you're probably right. It's sad how resentment festers in some people.

I've been the other man too. It's sad but true.

Bulk up, get tattoos, designer clothes and tell a girl "sup" in any setting

When you're getting your dick sucked punch yourself for posting that bluepill bullshit.

You should look into this guys kickstarter then

If you pledge 20 bucks or more he will come over to your house and whine about women being whores whilst jerking you off on his copy of Nietzsche

Well it aint that easy but youre on the right idea and those comics are laugable
Who the fuck goes around thinking feminism and such bullshit will get you laid?
thats like a black man joining KKK and expecting it to help his career