What is Jeff Seid real height?

6 ft tall

6'4''

You wish lol

hes like 5'9 absolute tops

Hello Jeff
What's cracking?

5'8

Holy shit he looks so much better without the 15 year old haircut.

5'9-10

He's 6' give or take half an inch, chestbrah's supposedly 5'11 (although he probably rounds up) and joffy clearly has at least an inch over him
Still don't know why Veeky Forums is so obsessed with people's heights of all things

even if he is 6,4"
you know between him and any less chaddy guy say someone shorter and smaller but with a beard.
Girls would take the bearded dude any day right?

jeff plz go

Men'let.

>Girls would take the bearded dude any day right?
Having a nice trimmed bread id like to believe this
However ive found two things to be true:
1. Girls tend to jump on any dick who makes her feel 'right' where right is subject to the girls personal taste. Some girls want an ugly guy who will shower her with attention because he knows she is too good for him and some girls want an average dude who she can hang out with. Some might only look at the beard sure, but you cant really tell them apart from the myriad of diffrent chicks
2. Any man who tries to do shit to impress women could just as easily try to argue with a troll on the internet
The troll wont be impressed no matter how much logic, reason or arguments you throw at it and it wont give in.Save energy, do things for yourself

I finally understood what's bothering me about his appearance. Several years of confusion, as I would give a passing glance at Jeff and think 'Well clearly he's aesthetic, but what's lacking here?'. I had never figured it out, thinking that maybe he's just an exceptionally huge faggot or that he made fun of scooby.

Until today, I finally understood what's upsetting me. It's his haircut, or more specifically: his hairline. How does somebody fuck up so badly when they're so close to being aesthetic?

jeff pls go

He's 5'8
Look at any picture of him next to somebody relevant.

Jeff next to 5'8 Kai Greene

the guy on the left is 6'0 and has shoes on
jeff is barefoot

>the guy on the left

Be honest, it's you.

it's an old pic from misc. try reverse searching it

>"Myriad"
Having fun in high school faggot

kek, that hover hand

tfw kai is a beta

does not wanting to touch a sweaty fitness meme still make you a beta?

Always getting cucked by alpha Phil Heath too

lmao