I lift to defeat the global elites

I lift to defeat the global elites.

NEW WORLD ORDER GAINS

WE'RE BREAKING THE GENETIC CONDITIONING

Damn, he was an attractive man

>was
KEK!

alex pls

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was a qt3.14

Filter Big to Get Big™.

Wtf is this shitty Veeky Forums /pol/ crossthread?!

Four Filters, C'MON!™

Wow, Alex was a Chad? I did not see this coming.

He's actually a pretty cool dude. He genuinely believes in what he's doing, but obviously also needs to make a living with water filters. Total manlet though.

Alex jones is a dumbass tinfoil hat conservashit

Do you know where you are? All of Veeky Forums is /pol/ now newfriend.

>Total manlet though.

Just like Napoleon being a "Manlet" (he was normal height for that era), Alex's enemies say he is a manlet to undermine his power and following.

Stupid Filter-Industrial complex is trying to keep him down.

No fuck off . rest of Veeky Forums dosent want to be associated with Cheeto fingered neo nazis trumpfaggots neets

""""fit""""

How did his head get so THICC?

Found the Untermensch.

>cheeto fingered neo nazis trumpfaggots neets

Holy shit, projecting much?

Agreed. Keep your libertarian/neocon conspiracy theories out of our threads. /fit is special.

When I stood next to him as a 6'2'' male he is a total manlet. I don't think that should actually make people think less of anyone. It was just something I didn't expect when I met him. I normally always saw him behind a desk.

>now
well look who just outed himself as the newfig

It's just this election cycle. Trump has put everyone into a spin, getting a lot of people involved in politics. Hence there's now a lot of crossover between /pol/ and every other board.

>was

kys

Indeed brother! And by the grace of The_Donald we have cleansed Plebbit and made it great again! No breaks on this train!!

Veeky Forums is a Bernie Board . Go back to your trailer park Trumpkins

>actually lifting weights
>left wing

pick one

After exposing so many globalists, he has earned bearmode.

watch your tone, son

>Bernie

>reeeee don't post pictures of people who lift with different political opinions
>here's Stalin! We worship him at the student revolutionary committee/cuckold support group

>I can only parrot the same arguments they trained me to on plebbit over and over

Why do all numales type the same?

Are they afraid they'll get in trouble for being problematic if they try to make up original insults?

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Go back to earning 7.25 an hour with your 200k liberal arts degree lmao

>Sanders voters
>not finding lifting problematic

he doesn't look half bad, he could stand to cut some weight clearly.

>feels threads
>high test threads
>personal blog threads
>manlet threads
>e-celeb threads
>vegan threads
>fat hate threads with the same 50 pictures every day
>hey user are you going to take your shirt off/eat this cake

Lmao, shut the fuck up dude

Veeky Forums has been trash for a while. It's not as special as it once was,and it's not right wingers ruining it.

>Thinking Trump is Veeky Forums
Nigga Bernie is leaner than trumpfags ever will beo

Now at infowars store .com Super Male Vitality™, using only the highest quality, gmo free natural ingredients weve created a super blend of erbs that will cleanse your body of all the toxins that the globalists are forcing into your foods and water.

When I was young I was super jacked, super fit, I used to do like 6 mile runs every day and squat over 400 lbs and bench 315lb for reps but then as I dedicated my life to fight the globalists my health and diet went deteriorated. But now with the new Super Male Vitality™ I am undergoing an amazing transformation and don't take my word for, lets the result speak for itself. This is an amazing product and it cant be missed, It's a win-win it helps us defeat the globalists and support our broadcast and it helps you become a healthy and strong person.

If you are hearing this message you ARE the resistance.
Inforwars dot com
Infowarsstore dot com

What about his pet ogre

She thicc

high test checking in

>implying you don't stare at Melania's body for that there extra test boost
Anyone that stands near her looks like a 2/10 scum

That face literally looks like Adolf with a woman's body.

>ctr cucks think this is a bad thing

Nice projection Conservashit

>implying thats a bad thing