Let's Put it to Rest

Come manlets, come lanklets, let's settle this with some numbers.

What is your current height?
When did you stop growing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

6'

6'4
17-18

female, 5'2"

Stopped growin in height when I was 14 or so

Weight was at 98lbs from jr high until I was like 20

Decided to stop being a skellylet, hovered around 102lbs for a while, now that I am old I find myself at 105lbs, probably gonna gain more as I continue lifting

5'10

I skipped height day too often

5'8

probably a while ago

m-maybe I'll get another spurt in the next 2 years or something

>tfw manlet genes but also smart person genes

I don't know how to feel about this

6', when I was about 17, when I read those posts by guys who are 5'5" and ask if they will keep growing after they are 18 it brakes my heart

6'5"

Probably stopped around 19-20, but I don't know.

5'11

late growth spurt. I literally went from childlet status to normie from 16 to 19

Around 5'9
I'm 18 and still hoping to grow few centimetres

5'7"

>mfw 6'1" gf

6'7

At 15 I was 6'5
BIG BOISSSS

I'm 5'8" flat with a 10.5 (US) shoe and a 5'10" wingspan, just praying and whispering grow grow grow every day that my mother's manlet genes didn't curse me.

5'7"
Stopped at 16, I'm 23 now
I'm fine with it though, I wanna be slender and short, since I like guys bigger than me.
>TFW size difference is your turn on
>TFW it's so easy for men to dwarf me

Female.
5'0"
I don't recall growing past 13 or 14 or so.
Fat fuck at 109 lbs.

My horrid depression knocked me off my diet for 8 months or so and I couldn't be bothered to give a fuck. I'm giving it another go. I refuse to let my mental illness keep me from being a fit, successful person.

Diets don't work
You need a lifestyle change

>didn't lose weight because excuses but I'm trying again
Do you want me to clap or something?
Come back with results.

>laughingh_girls.jpg

5'9
Stopped growing at 14 or so. I blame weightlifting with shit form

But I'm just glad I didn't end up 5'1 or something; the average of my parent's height is like 5'2.

forget meme diets

change your lifestyle completely one step at a time

>I blame weightlifting with shit form
wut?

5'7
stopped at 20
living the dream user

Didn't you know?
Lifting weights changes your genes, that's why fat people are able to lose weight despite their G E N E T I C S.

6'1"

Don't know. When I was 18, I was measured at 183cm. Somewhere between 18 and 26 I've gained a full inch and now I'm a full 6'1"/185.5cm

>fat people are able to lose weight
priviledged cis shitlord spreading lies I see

5'6

Joke's on you, fatty, I'm a polygender otherkin disabled trans-mexican nigger.

It was a lifestyle change, but I was eating at a deficit and hardly exercised because of the cold, since it was mostly in late fall and winter. I live in a small town with only one gym (and nothing else nearby) and it costs $90 to join, and then $45 every month, including the month one joins. I can't afford that shit, but I an easily afford to not eat as much.

I lost 12 lbs, which is a lot on my small body. I was successful, and had made significant lifestyle changes. If you think it's just an ~excuse~, you haven't been that deep in depression.

>I lost 12 lbs, which is a lot on my small body. I was successful, and had made significant lifestyle changes.
You weren't successful, if you were you would've reached your goal by now.
>If you think it's just an ~excuse~, you haven't been that deep in depression.
I know it's just an excuse, apparently it's an excuse you made even yourself believe.

Come back when you've spent every minute of everyday for several months fighting to not kill yourself and see if you can tell me, without bullshitting, I'm just some excuse-making pussy for not being able to stick to my diet and exercise routine while dealing with that. You wanna be the tough guy, so go do it.

>Durhurhurr walk a mile in my shoes bullshit
What a totally shit argument, I don't know what you went through, and you don't know what I went through.
Anyways, being depressed doesn't make you go to stores and buy fattening food.
That's you, making the decision to do that.

6'7'' I probably stopped growing when I was a sophomore in highschool. I mayyyybe have grown an inch since then. I'm 26 now.

5'9 Prince of Manlet
Stopped around 14. Hit puberty early around 8 and didn't take advantage of it.

6'6" Probably around 16.

>some manlets stopped growing early
>some manlets stopped growing late
>some lanklets stopped growing early
>some lanklets stopped growing late
so, it literally means nothing when one stops growing uh? When are those nerds at Veeky Forums gonna cure my manlettism?

I gained like 10 lbs. over 8 months. I don't know how much clearer I could make it that it wasn't that I deliberately went out to buy shitty food. I was just eating slightly too much because I couldn't feel anything but absolute misery, but food was the only thing I could get a sliver of enjoyment from, since my attention span and passion for my hobbies had been wrecked, and I was totally apathetic about my future (particularly since I didn't want to have one, anyway). That said, my staple was eggs, and avocado or hummus on toast. You can get fat on anything if you eat too much of it, dipshit.

I have dysthymia, which is a genetic, and then get long periods of double depression at least once a year, which is also genetic, and generalized anxiety disorder, and when flare-ups happen is beyond my control.

You're right, I don't know what you've been through, but if you can't relate to the long-term, constant struggle of trying not to kill yourself, then you have no business telling me it's not enough to knock one off their path to fitness.

And I'm still depressed, still anxious and I'm fucking trying my best, only this time it's not so relentless that I can't do anything else but contend with it all day. Fuck off.

6'1"

What does any of this matter?
You failed, try again and stop lying to yourself

I have no idea because height was never that important to me since I never felt short or tall.

Dumb anime manlet

It doesn't need any of us to settle anything with numbers.

Plenty of studies have been done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Most people on here will probably lie anyway so this is not a remotely scientific way of doing it.

The "manlet" shit annoys me to fuck. I'm 6'1 and get way less pussy than guys I know who are like 5'6 or less in some cases.

>The "manlet" shit annoys me to fuck
thank /r9k/ for that
5'6" here, we are in the same boat lanklet bro

This literally says nothing about when one can expect to stop growing.

Come little man, friend or traitor, come. Lay down your weapons.

mfw azn genes, and my 5'10 royalty.
ywn be avg grown-up adult height

winter is perfect for jogs

1.83cm or 6'.
stopped growing at 14
my growth stopping coincided with a pretty bad bout of pneumonia and my heart getting fucked up by it a bit. maybe all the drugs or the stress had something to do with it since my dad is the same height despite growing up in much worse conditions than me and my maternal uncle is 1.90m.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
>Bosnia No.1 at 183.9cm or 6'1/2"
I'm 6' and still a manlet. At least some Malaysians moved in next to me: Whenever they see me on my way back from the gym with a nice pump they just drop their heads in shame and their wives start dripping all over the sidewalk. I'm going to move there even if I have to blow my life savings.

5'8

6'1
early 13

think my remaining height was added to my shoulder width instead desu

6'4"
about 17

wew

5'4"

6'4"

16-17

6'4" 19 years, 170 lbs
Was 5'11" in 8th grade, 130 lbs