Are there any videos of this guy actually performing any feats of strength?

Are there any videos of this guy actually performing any feats of strength?

>Saraj Gharibi

Holy fuck, i was just watching this clowns videos on you-tube saying the same thing to myself and was about to make a thread.

On a side note, the only video i found of that fat fuck was one of him tensing his fat arm at the camera.

Me too. Supposedly, this guy is a "champion" lifter and bodybuilder though. I figured it was all Iranian propaganda.

No. His only feat is photoshop.

His only feat is eating 50 chelo kebabs in one sitting

No, he is just a fat guy who injected a ton of synthol.

>2 kg

That is what I thought too. At least he didn't go overboard like most of those 3rd world syntholfags usually do. He's a big guy, but all the pics with him lifting weights shows only baby weight being used. If you are going to call yourself the Iranian Hulk, you should have a vid of yourself actually doing some Hulk shit.

>Sajad-Gharibi
Even his instafaggot page has nothing but this baby weight shit.

>4'11"
>220lbs 18% - 25% body fat.

Thats why you dont see anything amazing from this guy.

HE IS 6'2

Proof?

he isn't
look at his head in relation to the rest of his body

This video was cool

Where in France is this?

Probably Marseille.

just so you know, that fat jihadi is actually german. also the guy in op's picture is iranian, meaning he's shia, the fat fuck in this picture is part of daesh, which is sunni

So you say there is a difference?

germans arent iranians, iranians are like the greeks of the middle east IMO

>shia's are cool!!

lmao

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING BODY

>In my honest opinion my familiars

He prob just wants to look like pro-strongmen (and it's clearly working)
My guess us that his lifts are maybe late-intermediate level (for his size)
When people see this kinda physique, they expect him to be able to deadlift 900+ and bench 600+

Atleast he didn't go fullretard like other ""famous"" synthol freaks to only inject in single muscle group

That's why he'll probably never oost lifting videos

>also
With his head:body ratio i'd give him 5ft7 tops and 110-115kg

strong photoshop skills

Synthol doesn't make you magically strong.

not until Festivus

Fucking kek I nearly spat my water.

hes on a ton of synthol and hgh. classic hgh hands

he went waaaaay overboard.

look at lee haney to see what proper synthol use looks like

or bostin loyd

There is a difference, mainly that whenever something goes down in the Middle East and it's not about control of a country, it'll be shia vs. sunni or either of the two (or both) versus someone affiliated with a different religion.

And, uuuh, apparently Gharibi is going to fight ISIS, pic related.

Not gonna lie, it's great if he wants to fight, and it's gonna be even better for bodybuilding if he goes out and gets shot, but when I saw the picture I asked myself "where did they find a big enough vest" and "damn, that's an easy target".