Can lifting fix the inbred "American" look?

Can lifting fix the inbred "American" look?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/2008/080207/full/news.2008.562.html
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, 90% of that look is caused by facefat.

Is this you btw?

What is this thread hoping to accomplish? Are you an anti-Clinton shill? Veeky Forums is primarily a Democrat board. You will be ignored.

We don't need to give a fuck about politics here, I come here to discuss oats and squats. If I wanted politics I can go to a lot of other places. Veeky Forums has no political side

The fuck you on? We all lift for papa Don

Thinly veiled pol tier thread detected.

Still trying to shit up the board huh? Sliding all your threads and noted.

Are you retarded? Nowhere on Veeky Forums is majority Democrat.

>majority democrat anywhere on Veeky Forums
What the fuck are you smoking?

kill yourself my man

Want some OC to prove your "inbred American" theory wrong? Let me know and I'll show you, CTR shill.

>thinking your circlejerk is representative of the majority

The rest of us smile and nod at you like you're the retarded cousin at the family picnic.

Veeky Forums is an independent board, because most people have the right notion of not joining corrupt fucking organizations. they also don't wear blue and tell everyone that we're fighting the red guys.

fuck off.

Why would I be retarded for not being a democrat?

Please go back to whatever normie shithole you crawled out of.

Veeky Forums, for the length of its history, has always been anti-establishment. When Bush was in office, conservatives and religion were mocked. With the rise of Obama and leftist ideals like safe spaces and over-political correctness, Veeky Forums shifted accordingly.

So do you honestly expect Veeky Forums to NOT support the most anti-establishment candidate there is? Give me a fucking break.

We have a /pol/ board. Kindly fuckoff

>excuse me, this is a BLUE board

lets see

we have 2 candidates

one is a racist biggot who has talked shit about republicans in the ass yet poor white trash are all over his dick even though he is purposely trying to bomb his campaign

on the other hand you have a reptile person that's really bad at wearing their skinsuit who secretly wants to turn us all into edible goo for her own immortality

rip usa

it was a good run

>racist
>bigot
hello buzzfeed

not the same guy here, be honest though.
America is fucked at this point.
Two shitheads for candidates.
You're supposed to actually vote for either of them, one being a worse decision than the other...

Hahahaha. NO

Both of them are the worst candidates in the history of our country. One is a war criminal and the other is an orange buffoon

Are we the laughing stock of the world now?
I'm just asking.

No, you have to stop fucking your sister. It's the only way.

>racist bigot
don't you have a bull to prep?

I don't think so. At least one candidate doesn't give a flying fuck about political correctness and just says out loud whatever comes to his mind.

I'm sick of the "political establishment" making a big fuzz every 4 year about how much they care and what they are going to do and how much I mean to them only to shit on all their promises just weeks after the election.

And if I am only going to vote for Trump because I stop another lying, self-entitled, bitter bitch from getting into the White House just to get fucked by some wacko in the Oval Office to get her revenge, then I'm fine with that.

I'm pretty sure most elections people just cry about the lesser of two evils bullshit. Then you also have you "idgaf it's all rigged" taking the moral high ground crowd.

he's right though, the appropriate go-to slur is "thin-skinned narcissist con man," the racist bigot thing is so fucking overblown

no, they're just salty because they're under our heel economically, politically, and culturally

agreed, user. sometimes a forest needs a fire

Nah, you're the shit Europe didn't want so we sent you overseas colonize some place.

>Inbreeding
>Western countries

lmao Abdul

Reply to this if your country has less than 4% Inbreeding rate

I don't think you fully get it.
We have a choice between complete fucking tool and a sociopathic monster.

There is no glowing light at the end of the tunnel here.
If trump had any goddamned shred of decency he'd throw his weight behind a third party member who has some bit of credibility and can get both demos and repubs and the undecided on their side.

Cause...
I'm honestly terrified of what's going to happen to america.
]
I'm going to canada within the next few years cause I don't want to live here anymore.

How the hell do the scandinavian countries have such low inbreeding despite having such small population numbers? All that arab cock?

Maybe you

its amazing what you can do with your country isn't ruined by minorities for years

Culture is the main source of inbreeding. Cultures that forbid cousin/sibling reproduction have low inbreeding rates, while cultures that encourage relative-marriage (Africa, Mideast, South Asia) have high inbreeding rates

> thinks any board on this website is democrat

lolokay.jpg

This.

I would hardly say the UK or France have an intermarrying culture, but they still have a relatively small amount of inbreeding according to that map. I'd understand if it was just the UK, considering it is an island, but seeing how most of Western and Southern Europe seem to be affected to some degree, despite having historically larger populations, it seems odd to me that the Scandinavians got out unscathed.

whats that fucking country with the 50%+?

>hurr durr I'm moving to Canada
No you won't. Because nothing's going to change. People say this shit every election.

>not being a trump supporter
How cucked are you?

you mean pakistan?`or saudia arabia?

Canada? Why not Mexico? It's surely just as lovely of a place, no? It's a shame that Trump asshole wants to build a wall there, we should have more of Mexico leak into the US all the time!

The bigger one is Saudi Arabia

>BREB DA BOOOLLLL :DDD
Reddit might be more your speed if you're actually going to project that hard and parrot stupid memes.
>le epic Dolan Trump xD

It's all relative. People with small populations, like Iceland, do what they can to minimize inbreeding with a small population.

In the west, Inbreeding is a folk myth with classiest origins, old tales of how the disgusting poor married their sisters and ate dogs for dinner, when geneological, genetic and literature studies show even the rural poor didn't inbreed, aside from occasional isolated cases.

Relative to the wests disgust with inbreeding, in places like the Gulf Arab states, only now are people being told the health risks of marrying their cousins and siblings. In parts of East Africa it's possible that inbreeding has been a cultural value for *thousands* of years.

>Anti-Establishment
the word you're looking for is contrarians

>THIS XD
Try contributing something next time, faggot.

You won't be allowed to move to Canada. Know why? They have tougher immigration policies than us. Ironic huh?

>implying net Mexican migration has not gone to near zero
>implying the southwest wasn't Latino heavy before all fat midwesterners started moving there in the 50s and 60s
>implying the only people worried about Mexicans aren't dumb white trash who are rightfully worried that Mexicans do their jobs better than they do

Veeky Forums is probably the most right wing board outside of /pol/

it's primarily dominated by men, white men, who constitute the core of the Republican constituency lol

>Faggot XD
Try contributing something next time, manlet

This.

>mfw Americucks have to pick between two of the worst candidates ever
>An idiot who knows absolutely nothing about politics VS A she-lizard carried by her husband
L M A O
M
A
O

>post yfw America falls into irrelevancy and becomes the laughing stock of the world

>Republicans

Disgusting cuckservatives with high estrogen from eating estrogen-packed American food and products. They're not real rightists. They're as bad as Democrats.

>implying the cartel doesn't actively traffick drugs, weapons, and people across the massive, unregulated border
>implying mexicans aren't more obese than Americans
>implying third world immigrants don't cost states billions in dollars to deal with and drive down wages for blue collar labor

Cool post, Pedro. Want to bring it to the White House?

Is that really what you people believe?
L M A O @ Y O U

>>post yfw America falls into irrelevancy and becomes the laughing stock of the world

Presidents really don't have that much power. Especially over the economy. All of the power in the US is from the market (which the president doesn't control) and the legislature (who makes laws)

People think the president has some lever in his office that chooses "Bad Economy/Good Economy"

Veeky Forums definitely is.

> I can just type lies and hope no one brothers checking

Good luck retard

Prove the points wrong, then. Oh wait you can't. Faggot.

It's all we have in the USA as far as right-wing influence

doesn't mean everyone agrees with the entire platform, it's a requirement of this arbitrary 2 party scheme

no, but limitless mestizo immigration to bring back the racial dynamic of Colonial America is

>

>I can make claims without sources and you have to prove them wrong

You belong in a zoo.

>racial dynamic of Colonial America

white British and a smattering of slaves?

This.

The only thing the president really affects is the general attitude of the public. He's a figurehead. Which is why sjwism, racial tension, and anti gun/police BS has gotten so strong recently.

Veeky Forums is the dumbest board on Veeky Forums; they're the only board that takes themselves seriously.

Have you seen their "biggest regret" threads? Most of them are 25-35 year old failures who never made it after getting their English major.. or dropped out of school.

Veeky Forums is filled with autists and virgins, but at least they're in University and/or have jobs

>reading a lot but having other no applicable skills, hobbies, or certifications means you're smart

As dumb as the label is, the closest thing I'd consider myself to is "alt-right" yet this is one of the most embarrassing things I've seen all week.

Burden of proof is on you, shitposter. I'll be waiting for when you grow up and understand how to debate.

Europe here.
Yes.

It's unbelievably ironic that our first black President has set our society and cohesion back by a few decades

Yeah fucking right. Veeky Forums has always been full of partisan kiddos.

>Implying Trump and Hillary supporters don't firmly believe that they have the moral highground

it's because people have a skewed understanding of what inbreeding actually is.

a one off marriage between first cousins is unwise, but it's not the automatic retarded baby death sentence the average person believes it to be. the problem comes from many generations of first (and second) cousins marrying. that's the problem the middle east faces. they still do dowries, and a marriage between cousins keeps the money in the family.

third and fourth cousins have so little dna in common that there's literally no risk there. in fact, it might be beneficial to be third or fourth cousins
nature.com/news/2008/080207/full/news.2008.562.html

he doesn't really look inbred, just like a fat piece of shit.

>It's all we have in the USA as far as right-wing influence

No it isn't, Republicans are anti-right and did as much damage as sjw-left by luring away rightists into their grasp, especially under Bush. Republicans crippled the image of the right by confusing Republicans with Rightists in peoples minds, requiring the western right, including the few in the US, to restart without any influence with neoconservatism/Republicanism

>No it isn't

still waiting for that other significant right wing option we have, that you claim exists

>sjw
>rightist
>western
>picture of Drumpf
Post IMMEDIATELY disregarded. Stay in your fucking containment board.

When I was reading the research on global inbreeding (sociology assignment), I remember a theory about how despite inbreeding for millenia in places like Sudan, they managed to remain "relatively" healthy.

Inbreeding causes the expressions of rare genetic diseases to become more common. So more children would have been born disfigured and limited. But East Africa was a brutal place since the stone age, so disabled children wouldn't last long. People there are incredibly inbred, but the inbreeding disorders were weeded out as the weak died.

if you actually looked at the picture you'd see that he's very obviously anti trump, but I don't expect much from someone who unironically says drumpf

Surprisingly informative responses from Veeky Forums of all places. Thanks for the info, guys.

It's amazing what happens when you can do a quick fucking Google search.

Anyone who says just "Yes" is lying. It's both yes and no at the same time.

People laugh at the political/social dysfunction happening in the US, like Baltimore Riots, crazy politicians, headlines like "Florida man has sex with Alligator, gets eaten", high crime rate/shooting rate

But also people here are envious of the high incomes/low unemployment of the US and all the tech jobs/advancement/opportunities/competition in the US.

People secretly or overtly envy places like Silicon Valley/NYC in the USA and it's FRUSTRATING how hard it is to get a visa to work in the US even if you have a masters. There's a stupid lottery now. but we also ridicule the poor ghetto or rural USA with the fatties, wal-mart, shootings, deep-fried butter

2 party isn't arbitrary, it's a natural outcome of any first past the post system.

>can losing weight fix my fat face
GEE I WONDER

No need to be a dick, my friend. Cool back on the creatine pills. I heard what happened to that Elliot Rodger kid after he started taking too many.

Different fag, you idiot.

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

As for the population of the southwest, do you really need basic American history sourced?

Now fuck off, you lepton.

maybe FPTP is arbitrary and by extension its products

>Measuring migration flows between Mexico and the U.S. is challenging because there are no official counts of how many Mexican immigrants enter and leave the U.S. each year.

Get fucked. Also, the guy you're responding to is right. If you're going to make a bunch of claims, the burden of proof is on YOU.

>a national household survey
>from mexico, a corrupt 3rd world country
>implying you could ever accurately measure an illegal activity which is purposely designed to avoid detection

You're a retard.

I'm a rightist, so Trump is the most tolerable of Republicans. Especially during the primaries where he wrecked their wretched party. Now though he's being supported by the party, including Bush/Obama era neocons like Palin, evangelists and other trash. Trump has some great ideas especially foreign policy, but also keeps embarrassing himself. One has to support the good things he does, criticise all his flaws, and keep a distance so his poor reputation doesn't hurt a movement. Republicans deserve to be punished for a lifetime for what they have done and as a party wholly rejected so we can rebuild the western Right without their influence... but now suddenly there is a "Republican" who actually has good ideas. Shame Trump isn't an Independent, better he should have started a new party.

Pragmatic support is better than idolization. Bernie has SJW domestic policy, but the best foreign policy and foreign policy is THE most important issue, as presidents have the most power over foreign policy (the are commanders in chief after all). Economics, social policy are determined bu the US courts and legislature. Most importantly, unless a president has massive party support in the house/senate, they won't pass 90% of their ideas unless it's watered-down enough that both parties support it. President Sanders would never get free college passed though congress, President Trump will never get a muslim ban through congress. In both cases, not only does the entire other party oppose it, but a substantial amount of their own do. Dead bills.

Bernie had great foreign policy, Trump has good and bad ideas, Clinton is 100% bad, like Obama and Bush were.

> The burden of proof is not on the person making the claim

Is this what they teach at CTR retard school? Here, let me try then. You're a fucking faggot. Now you have to link sources disproving me, and until then it's assumed to be true.