She's right, you know

She's right, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

christel-thoughts.tumblr.com/post/97593790324/foxygoron-pro-ana-is-a-diet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who the fuck lives off grapes and pineapples

how is that the dietary equivalent of mcdicks

regular basic food is dirt cheap in the U.S.

Didn't HAVE to buy a shitload of fresh fruit.

Eating cheaply AND healthily means learning to shop and bargain hunting.

Fresh fruits and veggies are expensive for a reason. Costs far more to keep fresh.

This. Buy fucking rice and lentils if you want to eat healthy and cheap

She's not though.

>bottled water
>two bags of grapes
>not buying the bulk sized bag of nuts that she failed to leave out of her jew blog even though we can clearly see it in the picture

>Buy some of the most expensive fruits at the grocery store
>Complain about cost

She isn't, actually. I could get all of that (minus those shitty salted and oiled peanuts and a single bottle of water) for about $15, and that's pushing it. McFats are just fucking retarded, and unless she shows a fucking receipt, she's lying to justify being fat because she's a disgusting fat fuck.

All this is true but also where the fuck is she shopping to spend that much on so little.

I can buy the same here for $14

Is fresh fruit actually this expensive in the US?
No wonder you're all fat cunts

That shit costs $10 total at my grocery store. She needs to find a new store ti shop at.

But I have to agree on one thing, food, the good kind, is actually quite expensive in 'merica. When I was in India food was really fucking cheap and I could buy 6 months worth of food for what I would spend on a months worth back home. The only things the were expensive there were exotic fruits (at least to the pajeets) like Passion fruit, green apples basically stuff that's common back home

32 brazillian dollars maybe

ausfag, home of overpriced groceries and not even here would that cost 32bucks

It isn't, look at some of the replies already.

eating pure sugar is not a very good diet. how much oats and eggs could she get with $32? unhealthy food being less expensive is the worst meme normies believe.

mcd doesn't even keep you feeling full, I can eat 4 double cheeseburgers (1800 kcal) and I'm hungry within 2 hours when 500kcal of chicken and rice keeps me feeling well fed for longer. I don't understand what they do to their food to make it such shitty fuel

No it isn't, she most likely faked the numbers or bought the most expensive shit in the store. She just wants to justify being fat.

>buy like 100lb of rice for $10
>buy like 100lb of dried beans for $10
>buy skinless, boneless chicken thighs (cheaper than breast meat and tastes way better)
Congrats, you can now live poor. I ate this kinda stuff all my life.

She posted the receipt. Looks like she should've just skipped the fucking grapes.

Literally what? I live in California and it wouldn't cost that much here. Unless you're in SanFran or Palo Alto.
Who the fuck just buys a full pineapple anyway. They're pretty expensive. There are other cheap fruits. Where are the veggies? Fuck all that sugar from fruit alone.

God damn I'm a fat fuck and shit like this upsets me.

None of the posts in the thread explicitly state fruit is cheap, some actually say it's expensive

well if you buy fucking organic grapes from fucking mars or whatever, sure it is that expensive,

But then you are also retarded

>tumblr

But that says $25 WITH the United Way Donation.

>Avg price of items shown in the US from a quick search
>Less than $15
>This is an average across the country
>These are also generally expensive items compared to other healthy foods
>She's right

Nice bait

Lmao what dumb ass spends $20 on fucking grapes? Those two bags would've cost me about $3 each in the US. Fats confirmed for retarded.

cool, now tell me how much lean chicken breast 32 dollars will buy you in the US

>$10 GRAPES
>LETS BUY 2
What the fuck
Why would you even buy these
I don't understand

Sam's 3lbs green seedless $5

She has maybe 3lbs total in those little bags.

But you can buy 6lbs of apples for $8

>Water

Found the diabetic fatties.

Why does she buy such exotic stuff then. Just buy local shit

there's no way that costs 32 bucks. i don't know how much grapes cost, but that pineapple is 3 dollars max. the berries are 5 dollars max and i'm pretty sure they aren't 5.

8 + 1 + 2 for the drink? that's 11. it cost 21 dollars for the grapes?

Or 3lbs of banana's for 1.38

Enjoy your fucking scurvy if all you're planning to eat is chicken breast

Its still full of sugar. Even if it's natural in fruit. Does this dumb bitch think she can manage a healthy diet on nuts and grapes

Even if everything was organic that still doesn't come close to $32

Nah m8, all I drink is water and sometimes I'll have some white tea or red tea.
Anyone spending money on a water bottle in North America who isn't living in Mexico is dumb.

Does she actually think people live on grapes, strawberry and pineapples?
That's some fucking expensive grapes

>Still thinking it's water

mfw i can buy food for like 2 weeks for 32 bux

Bullshit, i live in Cuckorado, and a whole pineapple is $1.50

>out of season fruit
>fucking tropical fruit
buy beans and rice and greens. cheap and healthy

>Found the diabetic fatties.
What the fuck are you talking about?
I was quoting the fact that she bought bottled water.
Do you not have water at your house user?

I am not american but I am obese. I have salads to every meal and only drink diet sodas. I probably eat healthier than most people on Veeky Forums. Trust me it's fucking expensive. If you look at price per calorie eating junkfood is way more efficient. In the end it doesn't really make a difference, because everyone has different metabolisms any ways.
Some of us has no choice, we are just naturally husky. I've been to the doctor and have asked for advice. I am 174cm and weigh 138kg, my doctor told me it could be dangerous for me to lose weight. That this is my natural weight. It's not my fault that I store a little bit more fat than the norm and can't afford high quality food.

Thats not bare essentials and shit on sale though is it.

Pasta is almost always on sale, tomato in the can is cheap. Tortillas are basically bread, salsa is high in nutrients and cheap. eggs are cheap. fruit is always on sale or in season, as are vegetables.

No one shops with $32 anyways. She just bought some arbitrary shit, nutritionally $32 of fast food is nothing but it'll keep you alive with 0 effort as people like her would like to live by.

That's not water, it's Sprite.

Sprite has a green bottle

>Water

Thanks for the repeated keks retard

>my doctor told me it could be dangerous for me to lose weight.
wat

It's a Sprite Zero, not bottled water. She turned the label away from the camera, but I can still tell.

I don't understand this receipt. Are the grapes 3.79 a pound or 2.49 a pound? 3.79 for normal customers and 2.49 with some member card? Also why the fuck is she buying 6 pounds of grapes? Do these retards think eating nothing buy fruits is a healthy diet? That shit is an alternative for CANDY if anything. Then again I wouldn't be surprised if her regular diet was 6 pounds of candy.

Somebody should tell Sprite of their mistake then.

Not only is she fat, but also mentally retarded. Lately i've noticed the correlation between these two traits.

>$10 grapes

What the fuck, what kind of fucking hyperorganic bullshit is this?

I'm on the phone with their people right now

Yes lets pick examples like tards.
This is clearly the better choice.
>implying i'm not eating gold so I can become the golden one

kill yourself. For the price of a big mac meal you can buy a whole day's worth of eggs and stir fry vegetables.

No lie that shits tasty for a 0 cal soda but it's hella hard to find

Healthy!

>tfw living in a (third world) country where good food is cheap and trash food is expensive as fuck

That's because it's in a clear bottle, they should put it in a green one so it's easier to see.

Learn economics. Greater initial investment, reduced long term expenditure.

Most people in the US have insurance of some type so they don't see how much their medications and procedures are costing tax payers.

sprite zero is definitely one of the best light sodas. one of the few where you can actually forget it's light soda. light 7up is also good

Maybe she shouldnt shop in the organic section at whole foods. I can get all this from my local grocery for 10 to 12 dollars.

papple, organic, is 4.50
1lb of grapes id 2.99 (x2)
raspberries are 4.99 when not in season
each nut pack, when bought separately, is 3.50
sparkling water, is on a high rip off, 2.99
22$~

I live in San Fran, so youde have to say you live in NY to out price me niggers

No, in fact food prices in the U.S. are all around some of the cheapest in the developed world. The thing is fruit prices vary wildly by season, off the top of my head I know that at my store a box of raspberries like that would probably be around $1.50 in season and $3 or 4$ out of season. More popular fruits have less of a variable, for example bananas are nearly always under $1 lb.

If I had to guess she probably bought the fruit when it was at a high price. When I did my biggest cut I was a poorfag, so I lived almost entirely on raw chicken breast, which is around $2lb year round, and whatever greens were on sale.

You're fucking up if you can't eat healthy for cheap yet have access to a kitchen. If you can't access a kitchen then I understand. But if you have the ability to store and cook food then $32 can go a long way, especially if you're not trying to live off of fucking grapes and pineapples.

A little treat

>
> When I did my biggest cut I was a poorfag, so I lived almost entirely on raw chicken breast, which is around $2lb year round, and whatever greens were on sale.

Tapeworm cuts are the best cuts. Bonus for the salmonella shits to reduce water retention.

Here is the set of posts, including the receipt.

christel-thoughts.tumblr.com/post/97593790324/foxygoron-pro-ana-is-a-diet

So she found the worst deal on grapes possible, lied about buying water and instead bought soda, and overstated the price by about 8 and a half dollars on top of all that, considering one dollar was a donation. How does she justify all that greatly undermining her point?

Some doctor you got there.

I'm fat, 185cm, 95 kg. There is no reason for you to weigh that much. Being overweight in the long run leads to diabetes typ 2, heart disease and arthritis. You don't have to eat just salads and fruit to lose weight.

>tfw they don't sell dried beans anywhere where I live

She didn't claim she bought water.

>considers McDonald’s a source of basic, daily food
>incapable of preparing a meal to the point where she just bought kilos of fruit and some nuts

>considers bottled water a healthy food
>implying it's a healthier alternative to what she usually drinks

>visits incompetence website to reassure herself that incompetence is OK

She said she bought a soft drink not water

with $11 at my local windixie in new orleans the other week I bought a pound of chicken breasts (2.50), container of oats (1.70), 1lb of raw broccoli, and a gallon of milk.

I've never even seen a canned bean in my life

>tfw brazilian

>I have salads to every meal and only drink diet sodas. I probably eat healthier than most people on Veeky Forums. Trust me it's fucking expensive.
how about stop drinking soda you manchild and replace it with water. and let me guess you buy ready made salads at a cafe or the store or mcd or something and pay 5-10 bucks each? salads aren't even a cost-effective healthy food in the first place but making your own costs like 1/3 of what those places charge you.
>That this is my natural weight.
oh I was replying to a troll. well I already wrote it

it's not even water it's diet soda lol

You don't have to eat healthy to lose weight.
Just eat less McDicks, you fat fuck

"soft drink" just buy water...
Today I learned something
>fat people tend to be retard

beans aren't used in any local recipes or even in the neighbouring nations where we've got influences from. stores sell canned beans but there's like 1 or 2 different kinds usually. and if I were to find dried beans it'd probably be some special store for exotic goods which kinda ruins the point of cheap bulk items
>tfw finnish

me again

>thinks adding a salad to a meal makes it healthy
>wasting money on sodas, diet or not

You are fucking up to the point that I have to assume this is bait. Feel free to elaborate on what else you eat though, I'm not trying to bully you I just want you to find a way to be able to afford a healthy diet.

Anyway, anyone who really is having trouble eating on a budget: Learn to cook god DAMN it.

Start eating chicken livers. They are dense with nutrients and cheap as dirt.

Buy rice in bulk. Nothing is better than having a giant bag of rice on hand for when you are lacking the funds to get better food. Probably not great advice for fatties, I'm talking to starving skellies here who are actually poor.

Make pickled vegetables. This will extend the life of your vegetables when you buy too many, and it's a super easy way to add flavor to plain dishes (e.g., a bowl of rice)

Get a rice cooker or a crock pot. This will cut down on your effort and time spent on cooking.

Make some bone broth in your crock pot. this is another cheap as fuck nutritional goldmine. You can buy all the bones and shitty parts of the animal that nobody buys and make a super nutritious tasty broth that you can use in plenty of other dishes.

Cabbage is a gift from god, it can stay fresh for ages and can be made into tons of different dishes. adds crunch when raw, makes great pickles, can be a wrap if you stuff it with meat/rice and boil it, etc.

Hibiscus flower is nature's kool aid, if you really cant ditch sweet drinks then get some of it; you should be able to find it for cheap at a mexican grocery store. if your enot near mexico i have no idea where you'd find this for cheap however.

in general, "ethnic" stores should be your go-to for spices and such.

anyway this turned into a rant. I just get mad when people say eating healthy is expensive. no it's not, t. formerly hungry poorfag who really knows

>She's right, you know.

>hurr durr i get fat from eating mcdonalds

maybe just eat exactly the same food just less of it you retarded fatties, and voila you even save money

>out of season fruit
>pineapple, one of the most carb and sugar loaded fruits

This isn't how people eat healthy on a budget. This bitch needs to go buy some bulk oats, rice, beans, frozen veg, IN SEASON FRUIT, and chicken breast-- then tell us how much she spent.

Fat women grasping at straws, yet again.

>meanwhile a bag of oats costs 2 bucks

retards should be gassed

>basic bitch's idea of healthy food AKA "Sugar: the meal"

U.S. fag here, I have a filtered pitcher I put tap water into-- makes it taste perfectly fine. The water in my city isn't treated with flouride and is very clean, but I do it anyways to be safe.

Tldr, yeah the water here can be weird and the quality depends on the cities and states.

>If you look at price per calorie eating junkfood is way more efficient
just drink peanut's oil 40 000 kcal for 20$

Grapes are expensive.

Fresh berries are expensive.

Pineapples are expensive.

If you wanted fruit, get bananas considering you can get like 10 of them for $2.

Get apples, you can get a bag of 10 for $3.

Bullshit, that's £10 at my local greengrocer

>buy fruit that's out of season
>doesn't realize you can get a pound of chicken for $9
>doesn't buy rice or beans
>doesn't buy stock

Pathetic

Stealing this for future b8

>hoverhand
that pic is a piece of art

>Maplefag here. Is the tap water stateside really so garbo that people rely on bottled water?
I've never had an issue with my water personally, it's all in the acceptable microbe range and chemical range. However a lot of cities have dangerous levels of chemicals and pharmaceutical drugs.
I think one town had enough amphetamine levels to get people high from drinking the water. I can't find a citation though.
Generally though larger the city and more impoverished a city. More likely the waters fucked.

>Its still full of sugar. Even if it's natural in fruit.

But because it's in fruit, it's not unhealthy. Sugar isn't bad just because "it's sugar"

t. nu-male vegan

>go to meat for saving money is definitely chicken
tfw see this everywhere and live in a country where chicken is probably the most expensive meat. I do eat it because it's healthy and tasty but chicken breasts are 14€/kg which is like $8/lbs. ground beef is 6€/kg so the difference is huge.

I can cook with ground beef too but I'd much rather use chicken as the "standard meat"