Tfw 5'5

>tfw 5'5

Me too.

>tfw ugly face
You manlets have it easy

I wouldn't mind being 5'5. Easier gains and I could have had a chance at olympic gymnastics

>tfw 5'8.75

But you'd have to deal with everyone on Veeky Forums calling you a manlet and making fun of your height.

6'2 with good facial aesthethic. Feelsgoodman.

>6'4
>disaster of a personality

I don't really care about some dyel/fat trolls

>tfw only bottom for guys below 5'7

>tfw 6'2
>dad is 6'8
>little brother is 6'4 and still growing
>little sister is 5'11 and still growing
I do well enough out in the streets, but I always come home and get manlet shamed.

Fucking same senpai. My old friend who was 5'3 would literally get girls from his height to 5'10 (not fucking around). But he had all the time and money in the world to use like 4 dating apps. Its free real estate.

>tfw Doctor just told me I won't grow anymore
>tfw 5'5.5

should I end it

nah, learn to completely ignore it and/or own it. Build your confidence otherwise.

it's the only winning move.

>Be my dad
>5'6
>Be my mom
>5'9

>Be me
>5'5
>Be my gf
>5'7

That shit doesnt matter. Have confidence. Have a decent job/major. Be fit. You'll be fine.

If you're under 21 you can still supplement with HGH (try to do it LEGALLY) and you'll grow

Calm down brother!

Just stay physically fit and prepared...The day will soon come....

>tfw my dad is 7'3
>tfw mom is 6'8
>tfw lil bro is 7'1
>tfw lil sis is 7'7
>tfw 6'2

life is unfair bro

>take out their knees

Get jacked
Become a fucking human honeu badger.
Kick all the ass. Or rage quit and prove the world right. You're choice.

>one life
>no Chad jaw

Talk to us in 15 years when you marry your girlfriend and she divorces you via no-fault divorce, takes half your shit, and you see pictures of her and Chad on Facebook.

Honey*

Being 5'5 isn't the worse thing in the world user. I know many attractive 5'5 guys, but height has never really been an issue for me and other girls that I know because a lot of girls I know are under 5'5. I'm 5'5 and I wouldn't mind dating a guy who's 5'5 or below. I do have a cut off, maybe someone that's 3'8 might not be the best partner for me, but I'm not too sure I've never met an adult that height in person.

>one chance at life
>4.4" erect
>gg