Okay fit, so ive been doing a brosplit for 4 months and i havent had a sliver of progress...

Okay fit, so ive been doing a brosplit for 4 months and i havent had a sliver of progress. Ive had a massive 3000kcal a day 100g of which is PROTIEN!

Why havent i gotten BIG yet? Anyways, i decided to give squats a go because i heard they're good for overall size, and after 4 months of not doing legs i feel like its about time.

So, please rate my form, and tell me what to do to improve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU2vGwLDE1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump someone please help

Hahahaha. What?

You need to use your lower back more or else you'll miss out on the back gainz.

Lessen your squat depth and lower your back so that it would be at a 90 degree angle with legs on every rep. Like parallel with the ground.

don't go so deep or you'll wreck your knees

I haven't seen this one before, could this possibly be OC?

This. I has all the makings of pasta but I've never seen it before

daily reminder this is the kind of people criticizing you on Veeky Forums

This must be bait

it isnt

i need help dude

Have you been going once a week? Try actually fucking exercising.

Sustanon d bol problem solved

I'll take the bait.

Your form is atrocious. Your skinny fat belly is disgusting. Your lack of muscle is laughable.

Read the sticky faggot

i was told to do a brosplit at a caloric surplus and as you can see it hasnt fucked done shit

I bet doing SS and that meme shit gomad would make me bigger atleast

Oh my lord I don't think it's a pasta boys

holy shit how the fuck do you even manage to buttwink on a quarter squat with LMAO1SABRE on your back?

W-what

Holy shit op
I never saw a better form but remember that the first set is the most important one so you have to load your bodyweight on the bar.

Would have make your tits bigger

>LMAO1SABRE

kek

brosplits, never once

did you really fall for the ss is a meme meme? shame

This is b8, right? This has to be. Why the fuck would you bulk right now? You've got a massive amount of fat. Your squat is awful, it looks equivilant to the grandpas at my gym who get on the rower machines and spaz the fuck out doing things I couldn't even call reps.

If this is actually serious, which I fucking hope to God it isn't.

1. Eat less faggot. You're fat. You'll never lose weight no matter how much exercise you get unless you diet.
2. Get better form. Do some fucking lunges until your ham beast knees don't buckle from under you during natural movement, and you can hit a 90 degree angle.
3. Get better form. Weight on your heels.
4. DYEL? actually exercise, faggot.
5. Get a decent haircut. Please.
6. Shower. Use shampoo, conditioner, and comb + gel your fucking hair afterwards.

Con fucking grats, I'm pissed now. You b8ed me.

>1. Eat less faggot. You're fat. You'll never lose weight
no matter how much exercise you get unless you diet.

So how am i gonna gain muscels?????

>2. Get better form. Do some fucking lunges until your ham beast knees don't buckle from under you during natural movement, and you can hit a 90 degree angle.

Ok ill try

>3. Get better form. Weight on your heels.

I was told weight on midfoot but ok

>4. DYEL? actually exercise, faggot.

IVE BEEN DOING BROSPLIT FOR 4 MONTHS????????

>5. Get a decent haircut. Please.

Why i like my hair rn

>6. Shower. Use shampoo, conditioner, and comb + gel your fucking hair afterwards.

I cant, that shit tears my scalp up does that ever happen to you

>So how am i gonna gain muscels?????

BY CUTTING YOU STUPID FUCK.

>IVE BEEN DOING BROSPLIT FOR 4 MONTHS????????

AND LOOK HOW WELL THAT'S GONE FOR YOU. You've probably fucking gained weight eating 3k a day and "exercising" like that.

>Why i like my hair rn

It looks terrible. This is the internet, I don't have to be nice to you, it looks like me in junior high when I didn't have a clue about anything, much like you it seems.

Get a size one buzz on the sides, and a trim on the top. Fucking do it you little bitch.

>I cant, that shit tears my scalp up does that ever happen to you

This is why your hair looks greasy as shit and so do you. Cut it, find some soft scrub, some anti dandruff shampoo and gel, anything. Paul Mitchell makes a decent mousse that isn't dandruffy, washes out very cleanly, and still keeps your hair looking dope. Buy it. It's like $15 for a tube that will last you months.

Make a fucking effort into looking good, even though your body looks like shit right now, and stop being a fatass and cut your weight by EATING LESS.

Jesus you're an infuriating human being. If you don't fucking listen to me, you will be a bitch your entire life. I can see it already, you're so fucking close to beyond hope.

good morning to you too sir

better thank the gorilla. you're gonna need it on your way to SNAP CITEEEEEEH

fuk you dude i asked for help not to be SCOLDED FOR MY EFFORTS!!!

thansk to everyone else thoug

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

XD epic Thread you fucking pathetic skinny ugly loser

Alright yeah this is officially a b8 thread. I'm done. Good job on it though, you got me. I'm actually more glad to know this isn't real.

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

Fuck off

That wasnt me dude, fuck sake.

How do i go about adding muscle when im more toned?

okay bro, first of all, have you EVER looked up a form video on youtube? if you have, how could you look at yourself and think that's okay? you shouldn't need to us to tell you that's fucking HORRIBLE form. It's not even squat, and it's not a goodmorning. I don't know what in the fuck you are doing.

simply search for squat on youtube and watch as many videos as possible. film urself. review your videos. keep improving.

But i want bigger arms, and brosplits didnt work for that thats the only reason i do squats bnecuase i heard it was a whole body exrecise

nvm this has to be bait and i fell for it

kill yourself, (You) and all that

What the fuck are you on about dude? If brosplits dont work for bigger arms then what does?

21 posters – 30 replies at time of count

7 replies from OP, 4 from me = 11, 19 other individuals = 21 posters 30 replies. That post was you confirmed, you're trolling, you're full of shit. This is b8 100% confirmed Adios kiddo

>its impossible that other individuals saw trolling potential in this thread

Kill yourself faggot, i just want some fucking pointers

lmao who told you that

If this is a recent video, you aren't eating the amount you think you are

Also lift harder faggot

i am i promise, i probably have a fast metabolism to be honest

Hope you snap stickylet

Do starter strength with some chin ups
if you cant do chin ups do curls

Stop baiting you fucking faggot
You've made it so obvious now by referencing the "high metabolism" meme

But if thats a "meme" then why the fuck am i so skinny eating all this food???

>that form

nigga I go lower taking a shit

Fuck you, insteado f making fun of me explain to me how it really works then

nice lmao1sword

If people aren't sage'in this thread by now I'd be amazed. You're a massive b8in faggot who's never gonna make it. KYS.

Why are you telling this starving child to stop eating so much? That should be a hate crime.

>7 replies from OP
How do you know that?

by not being a newfag.

Pls tell.

I'm not a newfag.

OP, very important, read the sticky from top to bottom and follow it 100%. Now fuck off with those shitty squats and DO NOT do a brosplit

Honestly this is pretty good bait in that hits several big triggers for fit

1.Brosplit
2.''I wanna get big''
3.Not doing legs
4.Shitty form
5.General newfagness
6.Hasn't read the sticky
7.''Toned''

lol nice try OP

what the fuck do you mean nice try? Id say i hit the spot tbqh, i managed to rebait the same faggots over and over kek

got that vid from a private youtube vid that was linked on reddit titled "help my squat reddit" btw

can you link the thread m9

good bait btw

youtube.com/watch?v=kU2vGwLDE1E

Im looking for the thread, but here's the vid atleast

Cool we are proud of you boy, now go back to pebbit

dude i eat 160 grams of protein at 1500 calories
you're not gonna get huge unless you EAT ALL THE FUCKING CHICKEN

>Nice b8
>It's not b8 I swear
>Yes it is
>I really want help
>Yeah, not gonna fall for this bullshit