Tfw everyone gets invited to a party but you

>tfw everyone gets invited to a party but you
>tfw I'm friendly to everyone but still don't get invited to parties
>tfw lifting alone

Aww user, even though you're a racist i would still invite you to parties :3

>everybody seems to like you when you talk to them
>they dont invite you to anything and rarely respond to your texts

I read this in Arnie's voice

They can instinctively feel how broken you are, they can see the emptiness in your eyes, deep down they know what you really are.
Don't think you can just trick those normies.

Fucking end these threads jesus. This is just an r9k thread if you didn't add
> tfw lifting alone.
This is /fit.

Fuck off newfag, Veeky Forums has always had feel threads

Hug me user

most people in America are shit desu, like 65%

>slowly lose touch with friends over the years
>My last buddy just moved
Have no friends at all now at 26. Feels bad man. Awkward when coworkers ask what I did in the weekend.
I can't squat lower than my feels

Most of the people come here to lift to try to improve their shitty social status.

I came here for Deus Vult. But more seriously to be a role model for anyone because I just really, really fucking hate how fat America is.

However,

>tfw I only have skinny gf with decent butt, since coming to fit all I want is a high test THICC qt.

>tfw I know tf

At least I have a gf :~)

>that picture

>I can't squat lower than my feels

This is surprisingly common, and there's a few common reasons -

1. You're odd or weird in some way (read - Autistic) people don't like you for that. Or you're just an asshole. To be honest, this is the least likely one, but the one most people convince themselves is the truth.

2. You don't really come across like you want to do things with people. You're a nice guy and people like you, but they think "user has his own group of friends, why would he want to hang around with us?". They probably don't even think THAT deeply into it - most people have their own shit to deal with, and it probably never even crossed their mind that you want to be part of their social group.

In my experience, just ask. Just say "hey, is it cool if I come along?" and unless 1 is true, they won't say no. Unless you're the leader of a social group, you've almost got to invite yourself in. If you're a good guy who people enjoy being around, they'll soon be inviting you to everything - it'll seem like sacrilege to them not to invite you and they'll beg you to come to things.

Otherwise, you'll just remain the quiet user who is a cool guy, but no-one really gives a second thought about.

make your own parties

Instead of crying about not being invited out, why don't you be the one doing the inviting?

If they accept and have a good time maybe you'll get future invites. If they don't (without a reason) then cut ties and try new people.

Either way, doesnt hurt to work on yourself.
Unless it is some of the rare cases where you are the only decent one and all your friends are autistic fucks

Basically what I said but far simpler. Agreed.

Of course not, you can always improve. I was always worried people "didn't like me" and the second scenario turned out to be right. So I speak from experience.

Self-improvement is always a good thing - from improving your personality and confidence, to making yourself better looking (lifting, tanning, styling, even a bit of surgery if you're an ugly cunt).

I've slowly stopped being invited out to do things because I've started declining all the time for reasons. At least they straight up told me why though. Being a friend isn't a one way street, sempai.

Nobody invites me to parties because I'm in my 30s now, but I did get invited to a party by this girl that just graduated from high school. I didn't go, but I'm going to fuck her.

why don't you just drive somewhere faraway on the weekend

i do that every weekend here in humble texas i just decided to drive to some random city in texas and if i like it there i spend a night there look around more and drive back home, is relaxing.

THIS. If you don't make the effort, other people aren't going to either.

Check your privilege, Chad. Not everyone has a job with a salary and a 401k and also afford to take days off

>humble texas
>priviledge

More like he's got nothing but time, because he's unemployed and there's fuckall to do

i work for chevron as a geophysicist, i just live in humble, and no i'm not unemployed.

if you ant all you gotta do is make up some bs story about your weekend, write it down in a book so you remember your lies

>I came here for Deus Vult
m'kommerade

Same feel brah, it sucks.

That's actually really helpful, thanks user, made me think.

There was a time where Veeky Forums was basically /r9k/ with muscles

There's another possibility.
That you don't contribute anything to their lives, so they don't see a reason to include you in them.
It's shitty to think about, but for example, if you're never the host of any events, or you don't have a good sense of humor, or have insightful comments, or buy beer, or bring chicks, or are nice to be around, or do anything that is valuable to other people, they just won't want to be around you. Even if people won't admit it to themselves, there's a calculus that goes into every friendship and relationship, and they have to think they're getting something out of it.