How do you just have a normal conversation with a girl?

How do you just have a normal conversation with a girl?

Also, what's the best frequency for direct an work?

Ask them about their day then latch on to whatever they say. Keep the conversation about her. No one cares about your thoughts, ideas opinions

Sounds extremely unfullfilling

Get used to it kid

this

It's an innate thing, you can't cure your autism without using drugs.

>talk to girl
>literally only ask questions about her
>a minute later she says "it was nice meeting you" and walks away
>tfw no gf

like fourth time asking this

A guy I met on tinder and talked to for two months stopped talking to me about a week before we were supposed to meet (I sperged hard very hard)

It's been three months since we've stopped talking And he will leave the city after a month meaning we will never meet if I don't message him now.

But our last messages were all me explaining myself after the sperg then saying "let's change the subject" and he never responded so I never wrote him

What's the best thing to do? I'm really fucking lost and I genuinely liked him but at the same time don't want to embarss myself

Should I text him if yes then what?

Oh and I'm not gay but a girl

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>A girl with a benis XDD

He probably lost interest once you began mentioning your baggage. He's more than likely found someone else, so his hunt is over- but yours is only beginning

So I shouldn't write him?

You shouldn't. Unless you want to take up the male role in your relationship.

>normal conversation

What counts as a normal conversation to you? I consider polite exchanges of words to achieve a goal to be "normal" conversation, and if that's all you want, go to a restaurant and have a polite, "normal" conversation with your waitress about the things you want to order and paying your bill.

I think what you really want is interesting conversation, in which case you'll have to be an interesting person.

American Midwest plz

I'll give you a protip since I go to parties every week.
normies just like gossiping about other peoples life

;_;

that ship has sailed buddy. you spoke for 2 months before actually meeting him lmao wtf.

pretty much this, but op can't gossip to a random girl on a street

I find it hard to believe you managed to scare off a guy on tinder without pretending to not be fat or ugly then sending a picture of you being fat or ugly. Most guys don't have the experience to give a shit about baggage and a lot will just want to fuck anyway.

Tell him you want to send him nudes. Or if this was already text, send him a video of you slipping a small bottle of shampoo into your vagina in the shower, then letting it go back out slowly. Works every time.

LONDON
ONDON
NDON
DON
ON
N

It's because we live in different countries and he enjoyed my company

Boys
I think I'm going to text him

With two photos and a video
First is me pointing middle finger at a store sign( that has his name)
Second is pointing middle finger at a perfume (that has his name)
And a video of me breaking a car toy (he loved cars)

And let him know that he lied about this country and that it is better than the country he returned to

I might never get him back but I will have the last laugh

seek help

M O N T R E A L
O
N
T
R
E
A
L

Pls
It'll be hilarious to do/make (not really doing it out of spite)

you have a personality disorder

The car is dying
Stay mad

>conversation with a girl?
Why?

Literally what

What makes you think I'm mad? You should just smash up a real car. That'll get him.

What makes you think I have a mental disorder?

>No matter how many times it's asked, no one will ever provide an answer to "How to talk to girls?".

I'm fucking dying of laughter. I don't care if it's real or not, this is the most hilarious thing I've seen Today

You tried to get into a ldr, you're dwelling on something someone did to you 3 months ago, and you're redirecting your anger towards inanimate objects that remind you of that person, then downplaying it. Also because you'd have to come up with something real bad to convince someone with a penis that it's not okay to put said penis inside a vagina after he had already decided to. You probably have a drug habit or two which would be more of a reason for a guy to not want to meet with you. Also, you try to mimic the language people use on Veeky Forums but your post is slightly off, like you're trying to pass off something you're insecure about as a simple 'sperging out', which would be considered normal here.

Of course, I could be completely misinterpreting the situation, you can't ever be 100% sure with the very little information you provided.

you are a girl. you could literally message him and probably fuck him the same night.

S-so I should do it?

I have never drugs
I told him things about my family and how they are, one of them is accused of bad shit and also told him I'm a virgin but that was before the family sperg

I'm really not angry nor am I dwelling, I do miss him ofc and I'm not literally smashing the car, just un putting its pieces

Then I don't see why he'd bail to be honest with you.

Unless your family member was accused of murdering the last 3 guys you introduced to your family, in which case backing out would be a very reasonable thing to do.

ounce of advice here. if you haven't spoken in months, and you think you haven't spoken because you said weird shit, then doing more weird shit isn't going to help you.

He's leaving soon anyway, we will never meet

What's to lose? Other than my dignity

It's never about you

Had a conversation with a girl at my gym today when my liftingbuddy decided to take a shit.
We were training biceps and back.

Went something like this:

>Hi...
>Hello there
>What exercises have you guys been training?
>me going full autism mode starting to go into everything extremely deep while stuttering
>uhm we've been doing alot of different kinds of bicepcurls, uhm.. with the ropes and with the uhm...
>she is fucking Veeky Forums why did go into fucking detail?
>she laughs, but mostly because im doing it in kind of a flashy way she thinks is funny.
>then we talk about where we are from, and we went to highschool in the same town...blablabla..
>then everything goes smothly
>out of nowhere (its late and there are not many people at the gym) someone knocks on the window and waves at us.
>I look at her like its her friends
>she looks back at me and says they're waving at you?
>I go to the window and she follows slowly.
>some random drunk dude in the streets on a wednesday, makes a good thing to talk about, we joke around about it and it ends up with her asking for my snapchat and she says she doesnt know many people around here and bla...bla..bla.
>come home and check my phone and even before we started talking she had taken a "creepshot" of me and my friend in the gym.

>pic related

She wants the d
Not even hiding it

>female "humor"

>tanktop
>snapback
>basketball shorts
>no shoes
>DYEL status
>needs a spot on cable curls
you are a meme

>be pretty quiet dude, don't say much IRL
>lose 50 lbs over a few months and start lifting
>girls that never noticed me in my lab now start conversations with me
>be walking with one girl to another building
>'how was your week'
>she gets bubbly and giggles while chirping away about cute dumb things that make her happy
>literally all I say the entire time is 'hmm is that right' and 'how does that make you feel' and smirk at her
>get to destination
>she lets out a big hormonal sigh
>high fives me and interlaces our fingers before scurrying off
unreal, I thought my dad was joking when he said that's all he does with my mom. they only give a shit about their attraction to you, what comes out of your mouth means nothing. it's all about how you make them feel.

quiet guy they are attracted to = mysterious manly silent man
quiet guy they are not attracted to = creepy autistic mute virgin

>Living your life for someone else, and as a slave to getting your dick wet.

Pretty much confirms that most of this board is mentally underdeveloped manchildren with severe insecurities who browse just to shitpost.

Shit, if you actually followed some of the general advice you see around here, you'd probably end up in a hospital.

HI Arab girl

I'm sure you're attractive enough to find somebody better, you shouldn't dwell too much on one person while you have youth

Good luck

>tfw ugly
when will it be my turn for a gf?

I'm Finnish?

I'm still learning how to flirt and stuff after going 22 years with zero female attention. attraction =/= attraction to looks alone, there are a lot of elements like your behavior and the way you carry yourself. I have a fugly 5'5 bridge-troll looking jew best friend that smells awful, but he's swimming in pussy because the dude is charismatic and radiates genuine confidence.

I don't do the whole charisma thing, so I do other shit instead to work with what I have. I'm good at doing retarded things on the spot that defy social expectations, so one time I did the following to that same chick from the greentext:

>5 minutes before research meeting starts (we're grad students)
>girl comes in and asks what I did this week
>'hood rat stuff'
>laughs asks me what kind of stuff
>'origami'
>asks me to do one for her
>'this one has two steps'
>step one: I make a bunch of bullshit folds and then put my hands under the desk, close my eyes
>'one, two... three'
>show her crumpled paper ball
>she laughs and calls me stupid
>'now for part two, you close your eyes'
>count down slowly from three, make crinkling noises with the paper ball
>'open'
>throw the paper ball at her forehead in front of everyone and smile
>'omg user you are such an asshole' with her hands covering a smile, blushing, and giggling, etc.
>the two guys there know she wants the d, the lab mangina is visibly triggered, my advisor cracks up gives me the look of approval

a buddy of mine who's 6'4 (I'm 5'7) has been pining after this chick for a year now and has no idea how I can make such bold moves while being a terse autist. girls just wanna have fun, I got other examples too from the same girl

>5'7
You are my hero

pics of this chick?
physics bro here and ll our grad girls are gentlemanly 6's

THIS
Girls don't want a boring ass guy who just fully deticated to them, that's called a beta. They want a guy dedicated to himself, how can you help her if you cant help yourself m8??

>let the girl talk

>OH I DONT KNOW!
>I dont know you so i dont know
>because i dont know
>well i dont really know!
>i dont know its ok
>ummm.. i dont know haha
>i dont know you really well enough
>i dont trust you

>my advisor cracks up gives me the look of approval

nice reddit post haha!

Wut de fug

No, you shouldn't do it. It's a weird little retard moment that you should try to avoid showing the world.

Your dignity, yes, but also your grasp of what's socially acceptable. Leave your sperg-outs on Veeky Forums where they belong.

After that sad display you're definitely finnished, alright.

Go ahead and embrace narcissism, slowly replacing your heart with a blackhole of validation.

It's not a happy way to live. Literally, living for others is the only way (in addition to healthy self-esteem and identity)

Read a book.
Stop being so autistic.

Jesus christ this really is hilarious, pls do this and timestamp it or something.
I doubt this is real but if it is I think I'm in love.

fyfaan brushaan

Assberger

she thinks you're kawaii user!

so what you're saying is all I have to do is be a cute nigga, hold it together and not panic or anything

it's a good thing women have vaginas, or we would never put up with them being such terrible people

that sounds dreadful

it's like trying to seduce a toddler, or a handicapped person

I'd never, a kz with a gym?

Either meet in the first week or so or don't bother. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, a cup of coffee will do.

Honestly, dating apps are terrible for meeting people to date. They're great for hookups through. People consider it acceptable to start a conversation at breakfast then try to finish it at dinner. Since you're communicating through an app it makes you low priority and they don't want to put in effort over you. You also don't develop any social skills by using apps so even if you did find The One you'll most likely chase them off.

If you want to meet people, then go outside and go to clubs and groups that will put you in proximity to people you might like. These are the people who will pick up interest quickly on you because they too are out there looking for people to interact with. This also avoids the whole "I chatted for 5 months with my soulmate only to find out they're a cunty hamplanet" fiasco.

Also, you fucked this one up badly. All he knows about you is that you are a weirdo. He doesn't know why you are a weirdo because apps strip out all context (could just be benign personality trait) and hasn't met you so he can't look past your flaws so at best you are in the batshit crazy lady territory.

It really is important to meet people quickly.

this is when you give her that [judgemental look]

Depends what your intention is.
>If you want to berry
Act Chad like and confident, also act like you don't care that much

>If you want to be friends or have a serious relationship
Talk as if you were talking to a bro, just be yourself. If she likes it, continue in from there. If not then ALL GRILLS ARE WHORES REEEEEEEEEE

He always said i was funny
Repeatedly and he was so eager to meet me :(

should I send him the video or text him normally and ask why