Why is eating healthy so fucking hard?

Why is eating healthy so fucking hard?
How do you afford it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7019459
bmj.com/content/314/7074/112.long
cardiab.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2840-1-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That info graphic is stupid, the fast food price is for one meal. The "Healthy Version" price will last you multiple meals, and you can use those ingredients in other dishes as well.

/thread

buy in bulk and from markets. a lot of what you're paying for is packaging and marketing/branding.

why buy 43g of seeds in a glass jar jar for £1.70 when you could probably get 500g for 4 quid somewhere else

>olive oil for fries

what.the.fuck.

If you buy premade health foods then you deserve to be broke and have hiv.

Buying healthy food is cheaper per meal if you buy the ingredients. Even more so if you get frozen.

Eating healthy is easy when
a)you realise the results are great and worth it
b)when you don't go shopping on an empty stomach because you will cave in and buy easy shit foods
c) you realise it saves you time in the long run if you prep meals ahead of time so you can keep them in lunchboxes

Getting started is the hardest part.

That is the dumbest fucking infograph I've ever seen.

How about not try and recreate fucking unhealthy retarded foods and just changing your eating habits you fat fucking cunt

its like those retarded vegan cunts..its so ironic that these dumb motherfucking retards recreate vegan 'steaks' and 'vegan hamburgers' which they are FUCKING against..i fucking hate you morons

i am way two smart to even do fitness anymore. its a waste of time

Fatties are so fucking delusional holy fuck

No price is too great for cuts and gains. Buy in bulk and eat less. Fuck your fast food.

>healthy salt

>healthy salt
i can't even fathom how much of a mongoloid you have to be to make/agree with this infograph. salt is fucking salt. what the fuck is ''''healthy salt''''?

>healthy coke
>weight loss patty

How many of those burgers could you make with the ingredients listed? There are multiple sweet potatoes, multiple buns in that pack, you aren't going to use a whole tub of salt in one sitting. Do you understand how reality works?

frying with fucking olive oil of all things
>healthy
just

>Seeded Hamburger Buns
>Separate container of seeds

70% sure this is a troll.

I can only imagine the size of the person who created this. Planet status

I'll take the bait

3 out of 8 of those foods are healthy

Is Sea Salt a meme or is there any actual benefits to it compared to regular salt.

What makes the other 5 unhealthy? There's nothing wrong with that shit, particularly if you are bulking

>2 salts
>"healthy salt"
>meat free burgers
>pack of seeded buns, with an extra container of bun seeds
>"healthy coke"
>literally comparing the price of 1 meal with the price of many (I mean for starters, given the amount of salt you'd actually use, you could write off the price of the salt)

Fucking triggered

u got baited

It's just meat, eggs, and white rice. Bulking doesn't mean all the unhealthy food you eat stops being unhealthy.

>implying people with little cash can afford to spend $6 per meal

>meat, eggs, white rice
>unhealthy
>broscience: maximum

>it's cool bro I'm bulking

>thinking any of those foods are "unhealthy"
what's your criteria for a food to be "healthy"?

Wtf dad?

I literally just bought a weeks worth of chicken broccoli and rice for $20. How the fuck is it hard to eat healthy; stop being such a faggot.
>inb4 I don't have access to that
I live in central MA, arguably one of the wealthiest counties in the country and I got it at Shaws

2bf, i don't know if I can eat 90 eggs before they expire.

fat people are stupid and say and do stupid things to try and justify their shit existence.

To at least not promote disease, and preferably decrease your risk of developing chronic diseases. Oatmeal, broccoli, and arguably peanut butter fit that. The rest doesn't.

there's really no difference except size/texture. Just use kosher salt.

>1.25l of healthy diet coke

hmmmm

Anyway they need to divide these prices by the serving size, unless they already did. I think it'd a bit cheaper than McDs after doing that, but then you have to factor in making it. Fast food definitely is more convenient but healthy people normally don't making fucking healthy big macs as their meal every day.

>stupid vegan detect
kill yourself please. And I mean immediately, not slowly like you're doing with your stupid ideology.

>I like to get my science from buzzfeed
You're an idiot if you think meat and eggs, and not over eating and zero exercise are what lead to heart diseases and shit like that. You're literally falling for retarded clickbait headlines where they say "meat linked to heart disease" then forget to mention that the people over eat and do zero fucking exercise.

is he buying food online
if so
who the fuck buys their food online

It's sea salt you ignorant hick

Are you vegan?

Eggs take a shit load of time before they go bad. Like months after printed date.

I believe in you user, go the distance, eat da chikky.

Also, split peas are fucking amazing on and off a cut. Need to find a bulk supplier.

You're an idiot if you think you can say something can't contribute to a health outcome because something else can. Sorry it triggers you but eating a bunch of red meat and eggs isn't the best thing for your health.

No it's just regular salt.

Thanks user, I'm gonna go boil some eggs right now.

I'm just not stupid about food. Fitties are worse than fatties when it comes to making excuses for what they eat.

>boiling eggs
>not scrambling
>rotten taint smell of deviled eggs PTSD from years of thanksgiving with the family commences

I take it all back, I'll pull all the strings, coerce everyone you know, you will fail in this endeavor.

Seriously though, scrambled eggs are amazing, goes in practically everything from soup to chorizo n onions. Hnnng

You're acting as if eating red meat will cause increases in any significant way. Want to know what else is harmful for you? Going in the sun, it causes cancer too, so maybe you should avoid sunlight completely. Everything in life has small negatives attached, just because they do doesn't mean they're bad. Humans have been eating meats for tens of thousands of years, we literally have teeth to tear meat.

This desu.

Boiled eggs are the worst.

More "other stuff is bad though" excuses, and now some weird appeal to carnivorism.

You really are retarded. I'm saying you weigh risks for everything you do, and that eating meat has such low negatives. Its funny you probably think you're the epitome of healthy and most likely a skinnyfat vegan who probably gets exhausted at any slight physical activity.

>I'm saying you weigh risks for everything you do, and that eating meat has such low negatives.

And you're pulling that out of your ass because you can't imagine not eating 80% of your calories from meat.

What are the negatives of eating meat then?

No, in fact, it's worse since it's not iodized.
An iodine deficiency can fuck you up because a lot of products that are heavy in sodium lack iodine, which can also cause a person to binge eat on sodium heavy products and wonder why the fuck they're eating so many things so dense in sodium.
Just stick to regular salt

>calls someone out about pulling facts out of their ass by also pulling facts out of his ass
post some studies that show meat bad.

Coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes, various cancers including prostate and colon, alzheimer's disease, diverticular disease, kidney stones, hypertension, etc.

Your point could be valid if you were saying a small amount of meat added to the diet won't carry a lot of risk. In this case we're talking about a guy whose shopping list is mainly beef, eggs, other meats, and white rice, and calls it "eating clean"

Heart disease is the most obvious problem with high meat diets that can be monitored before it's formally diagnosed by looking at circulating cholesterol levels.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7019459

>feed 1 meal of beef per day to vegetarians in an isocaloric diet
>19% increase in circulating cholesterol with no increase in HDL

This is because beef, like all meat, contains saturated fat and cholesterol, which increase the cholesterol levels in your blood

bmj.com/content/314/7074/112.long

This, over time, leads to cardiovascular disease, stroke, and other disease of the circulatory system.

This can be aggravated further by refined carbohydrates like white rice.

cardiab.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2840-1-1

So loading up on these foods as a major part of your diet would not be clean eating.

>Be vegan woman
>Chant stuff like "Human's milk is for humans, Cow's milk is for calfs!"
>Breastfeed your baby
>It dies from B12 deficiency

You can not eat meat and still get those diseases though.

>healthy coke

Vegan breastmilk kills babies.

>Euros
Eur-o-not allowed in here