Do you get better facial aesthetics as you keep getting punched in the face...

Do you get better facial aesthetics as you keep getting punched in the face? Why do all MMA fighter have god-tier facial aesthetics?
And no, it's not genetics, I saw photos of him as a kid, he had lots of acne and he looked like a potato.

Hahaha hes an ugly manlet what the fuck are you talking about?

>

>Why do all MMA fighter have god-tier facial aesthetics?

they're all on steroids

HGH increases your bone density which is highly beneficial to any fighter and changes your facial structure even after puberty.

they workout alot, and, they have confidence.
no matter how ugly you are, confidence always looks good.

You are a pussy OP, even with the face of a god, if you radiate pussyness you'll be ugly

>mfw 19
>acne
>pube beard
>bad posture
>5'9"

>I saw photos of him as a kid
IT'S ALMOST AS IF FACES CHANGE WITH AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you think? Certain facial traits (hunter eyes, high fwhr, protruding chin, strong jaw) are GENETIC INDICATORS of high fighting ability. That's literally it. It's not because "punches fix their face" you delusional gymcel fuck.

>they have confidence
Lmfao. I swear, you pathetic "muh confidence" PUA scum are EVERYWHERE. Even in a COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT area, you cockroaches STILL come out the woodwork to spew your bullshit. "Confident" is just another word for GOOD GENETICS.

except McGregor was confident even when he was an ugly little shit

you can at least work on acne and bad posture

niiiiiiice 209

He literally just has a beard and good hair what the fuck are you smoking??

Shave, wash face or get on medication if you need to, deadlift and face pulls for posture.
You'll always be a manlet. Deal with it.
If you do all of the abovebeing a whiny little bitch on an internet forum, then maybe people will see you as a man and a girl will touch your weiner.

"the above instead of being a whiny little bitch"
sorry, I'm stoned.

This dude looks inbred. you're just gay and he's your type

Why does Veeky Forums hate this guy? He's objectively handsome, ask any girl.

>literally built his career around being the undefeatable bad guy
>gets raped the first time he fights a non-manlet

he's very easy to love or hate and that's exactly what he wants

so HFF is actually a puahate member?

>Go get punched in the face, it will make u look better
>Veeky Forums

Ugly manlet with god-tier facial aesthetics to you

5'9 is about average you fuckwit. I say it all the fucking time on here - I'm 6'1 and get way less pussy than guys I know who are way shorter than you. Stop being a faggot and reading the "manlet" shit on here. If you're that fucking bothered, wear shoelifts - add a few inches for about $10.

Acne can be fixed by washing/tanning. Get it sorted now.

Shave your beard idiot.

Fix your posture - see a doctor or a decent chiropractor (I know it's bad science, but some aren't total frauds).

You're young with a lot going for you, but you sound like a whiny bitch who just makes excuses.

Because MMA/UFC is fake just like WWE and no fucker really gets punched properly in the face.

What did you think? He always talks about 'fwhr' 'incels' etc. It might even be colez.

This nigger lmao
Bet your last fight involved hair pulling

I suspect it's the Lookism user "IncelsNeed2Die"

what the fuck are you talking about? most of these guys look fucking terrible.

I can find you 20+ other fuck ugly fights where i bet you can't find me even 5 attractive ones.

It's not. He is a pathetic white knight.

If you get punched in the face too much you start talking like Nate Diaz

thanks fa.m

Fuaark that HGH and test overload. Mirin that primal aesthetic

This motherfucker could split your face in two with his chin

1. Luke sickcunt

2. George St Pierre

Because It's not real

3. Alan Jouban

4. Carlos Condit

Great facial aesthetics

5. Chael Sonnen

It wasn't the height it was the weight. He fought someone who was a healthy weight for his height. He's 5 9 ffs and fought at 62kg. That's 20 less than me and I'm the same height at about 15%body fat

nah

5. Rory MacDonald

He's not good looking

>acne can be fixed by washing/tanning

No it can't, you retarded cunt. Some severe cases can't even be fixed with Accutane.

Guy looks like a fucked up create a wrestler from Smackdown vs Raw.

The main secret for all the good looking pictures ITT is getting shot in the face by a professional photograph.
Went to a camera store to get ID photos and it brings out all your great features if you have any.

>Some severe cases
>Some severe
>Some
>Some =/= All
In other words better hygiene and tanning does do wonders for many with acne.
Personally the new Diablo 3 season gave me a hefty acne breakout because I sat inside a lot with my computer filtered air.