What is the best preworkout?

What is the best preworkout?

Without a doubt, Mr. Hyde. Tastes like chugging a chemical waste dump, but it is damn effective & gives me the beta alanine tingles. Sure, it also gives me heart palpitations & crippling anxiety, but for 2 & a half hours, I leave humanity behind.

Anyone tried the pianomans mystery powder?

This is the best preworkout.
Stop working out like a little bitch and you won't need anything else

Not enough caffeine but I get a good pump from it. I put half a scoop of creatine in the shake because kill it only has 1.5g of it

coffee.jpg

Coffee with sugar

A cup of coffee just doesn't do it for me anymore, lads

Sugar. And wata.

Meth, obv. Newfags.

yeh man i am pretty dude. i do alot work out. i say stroking your ding dong is the best pre work out. it helps you out bruah. idk about you fags, but i gained alot of armstrength doing that. I say the best place to get you off is Veeky Forums /b/. i prefer the loli threads, but it doesnt matter. Its whatever your into my friends.

PS if you use GNU/Linux you are stronger than the average man, so pls start using gnu/linux

That means you need to stop taking caffeine because you are more than likely addicted to and dependent upon it.

Do you workout for 2.5hrs? If not what do you do with the excess energy

adam i love your movies thank you for the advice

lol I get the same anxiety from 2 scoops of c4 (but I train fasted so it hit harder)

what do you think of c4? worth the money?

thanks homie!

I buy it $45 for 60 servings

It's 100% worth the money, 2 scoops hit hard and no crash

thanks senpai

What is that?

Intranasal adderal

> Sugar
Rip gains

>4g of sugar is all it takes

Shit, senpai, whey powder has that much in two scoops.

>take preworkout by accident
>realize that my hands are still sore from work
>its late
>want to sleep
>but remember that there is 250grams of caffeine in my pre workout
>weird state where body is exhausted from work and wants to sleep
>but brain is caffeinated

try using a MAN'S preworkout.

>gnu/linux
not *bsd

Don't use whey retard; eat real food.

>real food has no sugar
>implying whey isn't the best whey to get protein on a cut

Love this shit but it's sold in USD which makes it expensive for Canadians. I usually just google discount codes and manage to find one for 20% off.

fuckboys not using gnar pump

Anyone use shatter sx-7?

thanks for the tip, homie

>implying it isn't better to do both

10mg of good meth or adderall. When I failed my personal max I got mad and ripped up my headphones then went to my car did 10mg line of meth and beat my record

Cannibal Ferox was kinda shit desu
i'm somewhat resistent to most pre-workouts tho
HIT ME WITH THE HARDEST YOU GOT

get something with dmaa

where the fuck did that "desu" come from, i didn't type that

had jack3d, it was supposed to contain dmaa but i'm not too sure about that
how does dmaa feel like? reviews of pre-workouts always go over the top

I have really high tolerance so I didnt even feel c4 whatsoever.

considering I haven't tried any pwo yet i should probably be fine with c4 then

t b h changes to desu I think

pre-workout is the stupidest fucking thing ever, jesus christ

feels like your on adderall, mix it with caffeine and you could spend like 4 hours at the gym not feeling tired and laser focused on lifting

just google "dmaa preworkouts" and double check the ingredients. the one called "mesomorph" is okish.

>preworkout isn't working any more

What do I do? I usually take a scoop and a half. Should I up the scoops? I'm 6'7 240 lbs

>400mg caffeine
>2 lines of cocaine
>2 adderall
>every
>day

dom mazetti pls go

I make my own.
I just put mio water enhancer 600mg of caffiene korean ginseng and swallow a b vitamin.

kek

This right here will definitely get your assistance moving. Too bad they banned the original recipe. But the new one still works wonders for me

Anyone else have to shit really badly whenever they drink preworkout? No matter the brand I get the runs idk what's going on

how the fuck do you accidentally pour mix and drink pre workout? also how long did you stay awake?

Too much ALCAR can cause diarrhea in some individuals

Man hyde got weak reallll quick. I worked my way up to 3 scoops and stopped feeling anything. It also tastes god awful.

Right now i'm using mesomorph, 1 1/2 scoops. It's iight, could last a bit longer though. I think that just might be my tolerance/stim metabolism tho, dies down within a half hour of dosing

First few times it felt kinda like adderall for me. Maybe with a bit more tweak. Tolerance is a bitch though.

I heard these are for stim junkies

meth

ACSM talks about 3-9 mg caffeine/kg bodyweight for performance enhancement, so you probably have some room to titrate your dose up if you want to.

Could be caffeine.

fuck boy, buy my shit I need a new car

Bostin loyd freak juice

1,3 and ephedra in it

I must be a lv 99 stim junkie because 1 1/2 scoops of this only slightly affects me

Mesomorph is goat.

Once took 2 scoops and I was honestly convinced I would not survive the workout. Good shit

Cannibal Ferox on an empty stomach is also quite the experience.

This. Sprite as a pre-workout gives you an amazing pump!

that's what 51/50's for

>"worked my way up to 3 scoops"

either you're a liar, a freak, or a stim junkie. Nigga 3 scoops of mr. hyde is 1200mg of caffeine.

>bro and i decide to start using preworkout since we get too high and then get lazy
>get c4 since we were high and lazy and just got the most popular one on amazon
>too high and lazy to read recommended size
>load that shit up like proton powder in some water
>one hour later we're both about to have a heart attack and i'm calling my mom telling her i love her

never again

Anyone else only take preworkout for the caffeine boost cause they're too pussy for coffee. Pls

I've been using shatter, might start doin 2 scoop

Mommy my chesty westy hurts, me and my friend wanted to gym so we took some powder and now i feel no good. :(
C4 is literally fucking cool aid powder guys.

You know you can get caffeine pills for a fuck of a lot cheaper, right?

Yes i am working my way down from 2 grams of caffeine a day. Caffeine itself does little for me anymore.

Well I also like the beta alanine and all that good shit too. Parathesis feels Gud man

>tfw don't get beta tingles

I know that it's not an indicator of effectiveness but i'd really like to know why i don't get them

Can also get beta-alanine and creatine for cheaper. And most of the rest doesn't do anything. but whatever, it's your money.

Also i've taken like 8g at once so it's not a doseage thing

sounds like a good recipe for a heart attack and/or stroke.

1 Primatene tab (12.5mg ephedrine) + 1 scoop of C4
cycle 2 weeks on, 1 week off as to not build up a tolorance to stims or have to depend on it to hit GAINz.

1/2 cup oats. TSB honey. 1/2 cup frozen berries. 2 eggs. Kale/ Spinach/ Pineapple/ Banana shake w/ protein powder.

Done.

i take PWO and eat a solid meal and have a shake, high-horse fucker.

some of us want to tweak, not just have energy.

caffeine powder, brah. faster uptake.

Anything with DMAA in it, Mesomorph, the new super pump, god of rage

>shit forearms
>flexing

wow Kali is the best natty body builder ever am I right.

best pre-workout hands down

Best is not needing one.

Or just do a couple fat rails of blow.

MESOMORPH

Rocketpop flavor.

Noxplode was the shut back in the day. I've tried buying it s few times over the past couple years and every single time it either makes me feel shitty, makes me shit, or makes me piss.

I've since switched to C4 and theres pretty much zero side effects

Lol I can't imagine lifting weights fried I always smoked it and you feel like you're going to have a heart attack just walking up a hill even if you're flying

I must be the only person who gained 20kilo with a meth habit

i use the improved version of c4, which has 50% more of all the good shit in it. It's pretty good and i take it every other day before working out. Makes workouts a lot more intense and i feel like a fucking muscle beast even though ive been lifting for like a month

ive tried the raspberry and fruit punch flavors and I like the raspberry better. The fruit punch extra strong c4 taste like toxic waste and i have to take some sips of milk to wash down the nasty taste

I will never understand Black people's slang. Literal clicks and oogas of their original language sounds less retarded than some of the shit I hear nowadays

Found the dyel

>tfw nearly out

boys, not gonna make it. On the contrary will be picking up some Hyde (first time trying it). Hopefully it gives me a lot more tingles than C4.

Stimul8 is a good one. Hyde is also hella strong. 5150 is probly up there with em as well.

I like Kill It the most tho, it's low key but everything is dosed properly and it does its job.

mix it with some bulk beta alanine 10/10

what's a good pre-workout that will give me energy but amazing pumps as well? inb4 c4 that shit is weak

Am I a Stimulant Junkie? I use my Adderall for ADHD and don't feel a thing, and when I am cutting with ECA I don't feel much. I use 100mg Ephedrine and 800mg Caffeine (all taken in 1-2 doses) and don't get any major side effects other than mild sweating and a slightly faster heart rate (climbs from 73 to 88)

Oh, and when I used Clen, I got up to 240mcg (NOT bunk) and basically got the same sides as above, but with shaking. I do not use any other stimulants other than my daily Adderall (20 mg twice a day).

Save that little anti moisture packet, both containers of Hyde I've gotten didn't have them and turned into a clumpy mess in a couple weeks. Hyde god tier imo though.

Mesomorph is the best PWO there is. Dmaa in it.

Literally every time I take it, my lifts increase from 2.5 to 15kg depending on exercise and I track my lifts with a journal so I know what I'm supposed to lift every workout. Blows my mind how strong I become

Can't I just buy caffeine pills and make my own preworkout ?
What's the difference between:
caffeine + water
caffeine + water + placebo that cost a lot
?