Squats are a lie

Story time. No greentext I'm on mobile also lazy.
I had a nice booty, I was skinnyfat but the fat was in all the right places.
Decided to do some exercises to look even better. Do squats they said. Squat booty they said. I used weights. I ate meat. My booty became tiny and square. My thighs were hugs and muscular. I got depressed and stopped working out completely. I would never find love, I thought. I deserved to die. Then I tried lunge variations. After only two workouts, I would flex my butt and it would perk up and project like the en vogue bubble booty of my 2016 dreams. Picture related, that is 2 workouts after a completely saggy flat donk.
Squats are the fucking devil. lunges are my Jesus. They resurrected my gluteus maximus and minimus muscles from the dead. Praise be to lunges and the holy trinity of lunge variations- the step-back, switch, and curtsy, by whose power I yield the heavenly booty. Amen

Twink

>2 workouts changed your ass that much
Hmmm really makes you think...

Hip thrusts are a glutes exercise. Squats only involve your glutes to some level, but not as much a weighted hip thrusts.

Post ass before said workout?
Why are you arching your back?

man i fucking love sluts

Post dick plz

>girl like that will never sít on your face
Oh boi

>Squats are a lie

No they aren't. They are excellent quad/general leg builders. Falling for normie memes and not doing proper research is your own fault.

Timestamp

I don't really have one, this is the best I got

This is now a fat hate thread.

right

You didn't answer the question, why are you arching your back trying to make us believe that you've seen results in 2 days?

pls don't hate my baby she can't help it she loves the titty

As much as you love the D?

>making this thread to show off a selfie you took today
>being this much of an irredeemable attention whore

Wew. Go back to /soc/ where you belong.

I have tho
You need lunge Jesus

It's an old selfie look at the exif data
Pls leave I don't want to catch the gay

Squats are amazing, I don't get you. Great for toning, fun to do, and overall good exercise.

Only yours user

womeme posters banned on sight when?!?

Where's that ass then?

You're already the gayest here faglord.

Maybe if you're a man?

do bb hip thrusts you silly ho

Don't have a bb, bb.
Home workouts only since I can't leave my little bb home alone and the Gold's Gym daycare is fucking nasty, worse than the YMCA
Can I do those with two 20 lb. free weights

Wtf I hate lifting now

i assume you were undertaking a drowning ceremony to get rid of that unwanted girl child, do you have any after pics of it floating away to the abyss of great Neptune?

You realise that this thread is bait by a girl with immense body issues, right?

You don't see development after that shorter period of time. It's just not real life.

post more pics plz

Get a hair cut u faggot and nice man boobs hahaha

More pics I like your face

>image.jpeg

There should be a filter for threads created by iphone faggots.

Maybe try some lighter weight squats in an assisted rack for high reps. Will probably tighten and help lift and your glutes/hammies wont grow as viciously.

Not really...