/fraud/ general

Steroid talk

acquiring the perfect human specimen physique edition.

asthetics over mass edition.

pic related is what true man look like edition.

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't weight until the > edition meme dies

what's the starter dosage for accutane? Is there a pastebin on it?

is it safe to buy online when you live in a 1st world country with very strict laws?

Like how high is the chance my shit is going to get cought and cops show up at my place?

If that happens, am i basically fucked? What do i do in that situation.

I want to buy right now but im scared af, no chance of dealer so far

mirin masT

not your body, your attitude

very low

10mg for 5 days then double dose, took accutane twice. Go see your doctor though if you have insurance its dirt cheap and theres a generic brand now also. You should get blood work because of the side affects so just be safe

Currently 11% bf about to start my first cycle of test-e 250 E3D. I have aromasin on hand but should i be using it from my first injection? Or should i wait until i start to feel some high estro sides?

I noticed off cycle I pull so many females and everything but on cycle all I pull are gay dudes that I don't want, cause no homo. Anyone else experience this shit?

Advancedbodyscience2000 at gmail

Took 400 more just in case. And ofcourse I had already taken 400. 200 modafinil and off for a full upper body workout!

Festival on friday. Plenty of drugs, taking an extra pin if test/eq to combat muscle loss and some dnp to keep me toasty.

Walking around and dancing and jumping.. I bet i'll be down 2.5kg in 3 days.

no dont wait for it. Most of the times you can fix shit like bloat and gyno, but its best to not even get that shit.

Try 6.25mg asin every week if you can split it like that.

If you get puffy nips, bump up to 12.5mg.

otherwise just listen to your body. If you get limp dick, bad joints such shitty mood it means you crashed your estro.

Getting bloods would be wisest.

PrivateMDlabs

What's a good drug that can enhance the effects of mdma?

>tfw probably don't have enough dosh to move right now after all

2C-B, LSD and/or ketamine.

but drugs are bad.

goddammit fl

did I waste all these jbs on you?

4fa/4fmp. And allegedly loading up on 5htp until a day or so before

Warning, 4fa with mdma is probably much worse and a 100/300 dose made me incoherent for 30 minutes and extremely high.

I was not prepared to nearly pass out from the tingling. I just got all weak in my legs. As if I saw my ex again.

people often combine 4-fa with mdma, although it fries your brain
also piracetam might work but there's no study on this
and some vanilla shit like weed and 2c-x

2cb competes with mdma. Mdma first, 2cb afterwards is a good combo. At the same time it's a waste.

Lsd and ketamine make for a different but good experience.

Mdma and 4f is the same as mdma but far stronger.

UK fag here -

Not going to repeat my full story here again, but I've not actually taken the plunge yet, though all the shit I've written about my plans, knowledge, cycle, etc, has had replies from tripfags saying I clearly have my shit together. Even my GP (doctor) has given it the green light.

My issue is worries about source. I know we can't discuss it on here but one UK tripfag said he'd email me about it.

If the same guy, or anyone in fact, is willing to help a brother out, I can provide a disposable email. I have a source and a lab sorted, but I just need a bit more info and to be honest, a bit of advice and experience from someone who's been there.

Plan is - 500mg Test-E per week. Looking at getting 250mg/ml vials so I can do two pins a week to spread it out a bit.

I have my AIs/PCT plan sorted, but I'm still a little uncertain on what exactly to do.

I know to take Arimidex (Anastrozole) on cycle to prevent estrogen build up. Been told 0.25mg EOD, keeping that up during PCT too. Need clarification on that though.

I know to take Clomid both on and off to prevent testicular shutdown. Been told 50mg EOD while on, then 100mg during PCT. Again, need clarification.

I'm not 100% on finasteride (Fincar, also known as Proscar/Propecia). I know it can prevent baldness, and more importantly prostate issues, but I keep hearing conflicting stories about it having bad sides that aren't worth the safety it gives.

So if a brother can help, either on here or in private, let me know.

Fucking annoying that its totally legal in the UK, just not to sell, so we have this weird pseudo-legal bullshit.

As I said before. Mdma and 2cb compete. If you do them together use mdma first, then after 3 hours drop 2cb. Never the other way around either.

Energy+tingly first. Mellowy trippy and tingly later.

>and more importantly prostate issues,

Get your priorities straight.

Not fucking V Festival is it? Guessing you're a UK fag.

>Been told 0.25mg EOD, keeping that up during PCT too
yes, no

>I know to take Clomid both on and off to prevent testicular shutdown. Been told 50mg EOD while on, then 100mg during PCT. Again, need clarification.
no, no

>I'm not 100% on finasteride (Fincar, also known as Proscar/Propecia)
probably not

Baldness is only normally a problem for steroid users if you're going to go bald anyway. You're fucked either way so best to get on with it.

Prostate hyperplasia is no laughing matter - you fancy pissing yourself at random?

How would you compare the euphoria between 2c-b and mdma? I heard that 2c-b lacks the empathogenic and magic'ish feeling

>it's been literally 1 day since I posted last pic of chest and the scars have gone down a lot
>largest in between pecs at the bottom is actually smaller than the other scars now
I didn't expect to see this improve so quickly

More info? Source?

What's wrong with clomid? And what PCT should I be doing then?

Your gyno is not good

Lowlands in the netherlands.

Toss up between pukkelpop and lowlands.

Muse is playing both. That's enough to get me interested. Gonna trip on oscar and the wolf as well.

I have 40x 200mg xtc on me and 20x20mg 2c on top of 10x150mg 4f.

I sent a few friends 10g amphetamines and some x as well. Meeting up there.

Friends of my uncle have the last 30 pills.

Intend to keep most 2cb for myself. And maybe take 2g mdma total.

This girl, and miss tiny bikini/mdmagirl are joining as well.

Erm....you're a bit off with a lot of this shit user. Good thing you're not actually frauding.

Also do you even HCG?

God no, mdma you're still lucid at higher doses. 2cb you feel drunk but not drunk and are far more trippy.

You'll zone out at times. Lose your sense of time. 2cb at a good party makes it feel like you're partying for days even if it's just 3-4 hours.

It's comparable but during a 2cb trip the mdmafeeling will come in waves.

>key amine
My nigga, k + m is a good time

Did you suffer from acne anyway, or is that as a result of using gear?

Acne is my biggest fear from using gear. Pic very fucking related.

Those 2 girls though. Muh dick. Srs.

what did you do with all your roid money?

clomid is a sides intensive serm (particularly harsh ones) that is mostly used an addendum for longer cycles on top of the usual serm (nolvadex, usually). no point in risking those sides for a regular, short 12 weeks cycle when nolva is more than enough

what a qt

>hcg for a simple one off cycle
no

what did you do? accutane?

Well elaborate then faggot.

And no, I do not HCG. I'm planning a babby cycle of test.

I just realised I forgot about Novladex for PCT. I was under the impression this is interchangeable with Clomid - some people react differently to both.

I will happily and gratefully be corrected on ANY of this. You can never learn enough.

Someone give me some more fucking opinions on that ffs you fucking worthless niggers, i am ready to leave humanity behind and ascend but im scared shitless of that

>PrivateMDlabs
In the Hormone Testing for Men section, it says that they only test for E2 (estradiol). Is that the only E-level we care about?

Also, some sites have single tests for T and single tests for E2. Are these the only ones that are needed? Lots have a package with TSH/FSH and some with DHEA/cortisol/progesterone, but these are more expensive.

Wondering what the minimum is to get a decent sense of what to adjust. I can see this getting really expensive really quick.

Ikr?

Body is awesome too.

And same interests.

Snow, mountains, vidya, fitness (and motherfucking doctor who)

She's 18, never had a boyfriend freshly out of HIGH SCHOOL.

She. Is. Shy. When it comes to making out.

"did I do it right?"

All my boners.

Good luck with the stim dick tho.
You ever tried 5/6-APB or 6-APB+4-FA?
Might be tempted doing this since I crash after 5 hours on MDMA really bad

Every fucking line is a paragraph. For that exact reason.

Get the female panel

What are u takin? I got the same issue during cycle but less severe .

OK, so swap out Clomid for Novla, sounds good to me.

She's lying, clearly a roastie

You're being played

Tried 5mapb. Nice, but not quite what I wanted.

I've got 500mg left. I'll be combining it with 50mg 4f.

If you want no crash? Little bit of 4f, or just modafinil with 2cb. Redose 2cb as often as you want.

>And no, I do not HCG. I'm planning a babby cycle of test.
Your balls will shut off. Maybe they won't atrophy in 12 weeks, but why risk it? I'm not the user who made the post I linked to, btw.

Also, clomid is anti-estrogen at pituitary/hypothalamus which is good for restarting balls during PCT (and it helps if you have HCG too, for reasons the user in the posted link mentioned). But sides are usually not thought to be worth it. Torem and tamox (nolva) are good enough for restarting balls - ralox is not very effective, but it's also meant more for preventing/eliminating gyno.

Anyone anywhere could have sent you something illegal
Worst case scenario which is very unlikely
Cops seize it and give you a knock at the door
If you deny everything /no comment them
Nothing will come with of it
Pigs will try bully/coerce you into a charge but just stay strong and they walk away after 5 mins
Source
Has happened to me multiple time here in aus which has absolutely draconian steron laws

order domestically so it doesn't go through customs and there's a close-to-0% chance of your shit getting seized, unless your address is already blacklisted

ordering internationally is just very slightly more dangerous. it's very unlikely that anything would happen. they might seize your shit and send you a warning letter but that's it (this flags your address so... don't do it again if this happens).

Hi Jerry.

I know a few of her friends. It's true. She has been the only virgin in her group for like 3 years.

Just never had a boyfriend and doesnt want to just get it over with. It happens.

Had she been older.... But she turned 18 in may. And she does not handle alcohol well at all.

Tall though. 175cm

Sounds good man.

Off to Creamfields in the UK the following weekend. Can't fucking wait.

Summoning capitalist
When is that mk 677 gonna be done getting tested? I want to try that shit

yeah estradiol is the main estrogen.

Can you help with the otheres, and yes its kinda expensive, but if you do it a few times and then you know what your perfect Ai dosages are you know.

Anyways you can always just test different dosages and see how it feels. As i said, try 6 (or 6.25mg, whatever) every week at first and wait a few weeks to see how you feel.

>Get the female panel
Thx bro, that is way more affordable.

This may be a meme but I've heard that it's harder to get caught using USPS compared to UPS/FedEx because the latter are private corps who have less stringent rules for opening your shit and inspecting.

Noice.

I should buy more drugs. Like. Just buy 500 pills and shill for 3€ each.

Had a few UK dudes pay 10 each in Belgium. And some Belgian chicks, that girls friends, pay 7. Judt because i was dutch.

Girl is interested but scared. Gonna be a glorious weekend

Damn called out

Too bad you're falling for her tricks

Well yes, I'm aware that your balls shut down after ceasing test use, hence PCT.

I realise now that Clomid is far less preferable to Nolva in that respect as I said in .

Thanks for the responses. I'm being genuine here - this shit helps me learn. So many fucking idiots just pin away and don't bother read for 5 minutes.

can you please stfu, we dont fucking care about your pleb gf's ffs.

stop making this thread to a blog fucking faggots.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah but the weird thing is that I don't crash on 150mg 4-FA + 50mg MDMA. It seems that MDMA (200mg+) causes me to crash.
Never tried modafinil so i might buy some. Wish I could go to lowlands but all my m8ies are not into the music. Sucks

Savage dosing
Rollsafe.org
I can't even contemplate people that take that high of a dose. I'm good with one euro press for one night and I still hate how I feel for almost two weeks afterwards. Short term memory out the window if I roll two days back to back with 250mg each day

>pic is of how it looked before I started injections
It's a bit hard to tell with pics, but the raised skin has gone down heaps and the largest one at the bottom of chest has shrunk truckloads

I have weird nippers
We discussed it at length yesterday, but I'll be taking Ralo for a while to see if that changes them at all

I had terrible acne as a kid
Mild acne as an adult and whilst using tren I gave myself a horrible burn with veet which triggered god awful acne

Accutane to get rid of acne
Cortisone injections for the keloid scars
I've used 3 of the 5 1G amps I have

As above

>try 6 (or 6.25mg, whatever) every week
Will do, thanks for the advice. I'm not the user you were advising, but I asked about the labs. I was planning to do: >standalone "cycle" of AI+SERM

>Thinking of trying asin EOD 12.5mg and ralox ED 60mg to just see what it feels like to have a higher Testosterone to Estrogen ratio.

6.5mg/week sounds like a great starting dose. What I was thinking might have been too high, and would probably crash E2 if I don't taper up to it.

propecia, just like any other hairloss drug has a chance of killing your dick permanently, until the end of times.

Its a low risk, but if it happens, you are cucked for life.

>telling notop to roll safe
you should hear his drug history. Guy should have been dead more than once

Stop being a pussy. If it's obviously for personal use, they're just going to confiscate it, they really don't have time to investigate with the opiate plague. You can have it addressed to another name, etc, to give you a possible out.

What cycle are you going to start with? I'm just hesitating because I'm scared I'll fuck that up.

What does horrible burn from veet mean?

I laughed.

Honestly though, if it's true I'll know this weekend. I've been with two legit virgins. One was 15 the other 17.

I had known them both for 5+ years. They are... Different.

My ex was like "ok. Dating for a week. I need to jump him now because my friends are having sex as well" and proceeded to try to ride me, out of nowhere, without discussing it and doing half of it wrong.

Also, latex allergy apparently but she didn't know.

And a year before that she was one of those EWWWWW BOYS. types.

So I aspirated before I injected my quads and no blood, right before the last of the oil was out of the syringe I noticed there was some blood in there that wasn't before, haven't noticed any shortness of breath or chest pains so I assume I'm fine, if I die tell them I died doing what I love

well i wanted to add domestically, but there is nothing here in europe.

Galenika is out of business, so im kinda fucked.

you say i shouldnt do it again if it gets seized, am i cucked for life then?

this guy says it happened to him several times, so did do it again..

sounds good overall, how do i know where my sources are located at ? I only know they ship internationally, and i havent found anything in Europe at /r/ sst

thanks for the output, makes me feel better

veet is a cream that you put on and makes your hair fall out or something.

if you let it on for too long, it fucks up your skin and burns

oh yeah i've read what you were trying to do in the last thread. im also interested how it works, or if it works at all.

yeah your dosage was kinda high, the ralox also seems out of place, considering people keep their e2 in place with asin alone on 500mg test.

5-APB is kind of meh, all serotonin, no stimulation so you're just laying on your bed/floor/whatever grinding your face into it for 8 hours being SUPER comfy.

>reeeee people are trying to hook up with qts.

>FUCKING NORMIES.

>REEEEEEEEE

2cb for visuals and empathy. 4f or modafinil for energy. Prepare to take 25-30mg 2cb every 3 hours.

I don't crash at all and feel amazing for up to 3 days after. Then im back to my miserable self. Though the miserable self is because of nogf.

My brain is a bit fucked as well, mdma is like a sleeping pill when I sit down.

Only truly irresponsible thing was my dnp overdose and my mdma weekend. +- 2g of 4f, 100mg 2cb and 19x250 mdma between me and a friend in 48 hours.

Time to start brewin :^)

>ralox also seems out of place
Actually the ralox is the main thing I'm hoping to see any effects from, although now that I'm cutting I think that my "gyno" is actually chest fat. I was adding asin because I've read that SERMs increase free E2 because it's no longer bound to specific tissues.

Another user () said he tried it with good results so I'll give it a shot. With the lower dose asin as you suggested. I'll keep y'all posted!

Was planning to bloods after my cut anyways, will do one in the middle of what I'm thinking will be an 8 week experiment, and one at the end.

You say that like its a ba-

>lonely

Oh, right.

2.5 letro ed killed pubertal gyno when I took ralox with it for 3-4 months.

Only dbol causes issues now.

>reeeeeeeeeee i get bitchy when people complain about my blogging

>reeee why can i not spill this thread full of uninteresting bullsht that no one cares about

>reee why do people get mad when i do so

I usually browse fraud for the qt pics
But after a few months of this feel like hopping on
Hows this sound
Weeks 1-4 dbol 25mg ed
Weeks 1-16 test e 250 e4d

Can I throw mast in there I know you guys love it

Yeah that's why it seems like a great combination with 6-APB (mdma lite and lacks this comfy feeling).
Some people claim it's even better than mdma but I think that's bs

Is there any real difference between 2cb and 2cb fly? Effects seem to be visually predominant as 2cb is known to be, and I can get it off clearnet (which is most attractive to me).

I used to have so many RCs and classic psychs, but flushed em after an LSD epiphany lol. Haven't really been interested in them since, but roids are catching my interest now!

2.5 letro and how much ralox?

Did it really kill your pubertal gyno that you had for years? Thats kinda,... insane. No surgery done?

Im not mad actually. You're annoyed by me apparently but /fraud/ is tripcirclejerk and has been for years. It's what makes it fun.

Any and all questions can be found by googling for 2 minutes.

And I do answer shit as well.

Bought a used car near the end and invested a ton back into materials before I felt like I had to do an emergency shut down. Same as ever, bad timing, and that's why this is always a stupid question. Any source can be short on cash at some point, especially if they have to shut down unexpectedly, making exorbitant sums daily doesn't guarantee leaving the business with a substantial amount of money in a business with a relatively high investment cost that is persistent.

You're the only one complaining
Blogging is what kept these threads alive
The lack of blogging is why they're so dead nowadays

funny, i came here because i was curious and now im planning my first cycle.

>oral only cycle for the first 4 weeks

i mean if you like being depressed and all, go for it.

for a beginner, its test only ever. Dont throw 3 compounds into your first cycle you dumb bitch, and dont do oral only without a test base.

jesus fuck

/r/ steroids and come back if you are not stupid anymore

You took letro and ralox both for 3-4 months? Good to know. I'm interested in asin and ralox because asin is a suicidal AI (as opposed to letro being competitive IIRC), which will hopefully eliminate risk of rebound estrogen when I go off the "cycle."

Did you run it for 4 months just to be safe or did it just take that long? Did you notice anything after 2 months?

Yeah, definitely seems like a good drug to try out with a lady friend.

Alas, no lady friend, and I'm on the Zoloft, so no more of those fun times unless I want to get serotonin syndrome.

2cb has been a drug for over 40 years. It's not a rc.

Whats 2cb fly?

I don't remember, pharma, one pill a day.

And I might have tiny lumps but honestly I can't tell anymore now and I cant feel anything while they had been bothering me for years before the letroralox shit.

Noticed them when I was 17. Havent felt them in over 3 years now. And im 26.

Re-read it
I'm taking dbol with the test as a kickstart

it's fine

if you actually read the thread I'm assuming you know what you're doing with ai and pct too? if not, work on that. keep in mind you're probably gonna have to use more ai than most because of the dbol kickstart, and it's not entirely necessary, but it's mostly fine.

he never said he would do an oral only cycle for the first 4 weeks lol

Read up on ralox. It's apparently awesome at treating and reversing gyno, even pubertal. There's a study where pubertal gyno people had significant reduction.

Have you cut to 12-15% though? I might not even run the "cycle" I mentioned here: because as I cut, I'm finding that what I thought was gyno may have just stubborn chest fat.

But once I finish my cut with a few weeks of Yohimbine I'll be sure. I have never been able to feel a "lump" or anything like that, but it still feels like gyno and I think my dad has it too in his old age.

I kept estrogen low for another 2 months after but I just went 4 months because why not.

Friend who did mdma with me was on SSRIs. She had at least a gram in 48 hours. Likely more. Same with the
4f.

I didnt know beforehand btw. I may be a degenerate but if Im with a large group i'll be sober the first 2 hours. And with another until it kicks in.

I dislike friends dieing. Saw one die from "xtc" 18 months ago. Was laced with fentanyl or heroin iirc. I have been my friends' dealer since then.

>not oral only
>cant count to 2

Go be a retard somewhere else

Found the study I was mentioning here ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
>Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia.

> a greater proportion had a significant decrease (>50%) with raloxifene (86%) than tamoxifen (41%)

Tamox is nolva, btw.