youtube.com/watch?v=e_XiGQwdkIk

youtube.com/watch?v=YkzRLOOkEm8

youtube.com/watch?v=zU6BFSeuK_g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqkwFsJCrus
youtube.com/watch?v=RaJyABDmDYM
youtube.com/watch?v=gHpofiwV5Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zyzz is a faggot who had limited vocabulary and was hard to understand. Its hilarious how you idolize a man and try so hard to imitate him

I don't have any "this is bait" reaction pictures but I have another picture of Zyzz

u mirin?

Seriously, I'm not baiting. I didn't see the appeal in this guy when I started browsing here and I still don't. I know he went from DYEL to big, but I don't see how that motivates you to lift. Isn't looking at how shitty you are enough motivation for someone to improve?

Everytime I see his vids all I can't make out what he is seeing. But whatever, he had fun and died. Still don't see why people feel the need to imitate him.

t. summerfag

u jelly?

Poster boy for the "aesthetics" movement.
You know, do cock and balls destroying amounts of gear then mainline heart destroying amounts of fat burners and speed all while dressing like a high priced rentboy.

Gtfo faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=nqkwFsJCrus

here op really inspirational and motivating

DRAWN INTO THE BACKDROP HERE
YOU COULD FADE, YOU COULD FADE AWAY...

I don't think you have the right idea as to why so many people admire Zyzz. We don't want to imitate him, and even if we did, it couldn't be done. Many of us relate to Zyzz in that he was as you mentioned, dyel in addition to being a regular Veeky Forums browsing sperg who spent his time on World of Warcraft.

Zyzz changed all that through his own will. He spent his next few years, or in a different perspective, the rest of his life, dedicated to fitness and living a life a fun, Unfortunately he had a bit too much fun and his already fragile heart gave out.

While Zyzz walked this earth he personified charisma and perseverance. He fucked truckloads of pussy but his friends and family (Chestbrah) came first, he was always a bro. He inspired countless young men like himself and will continue to inspire from the grave.

If I die and go to heaven, I want to meet Zyzz there and thank him. Something I could never do in this life, sadly.

Did I answer your question?

that's fukin gay nigga

That was touching, breh.

>over idolizing a roided person this much

do a 360 an get outta here, dubs of deception

Brah fuck you İ was going towrite the emotional wall for todays thread.

>thank him in heaven

you/someone says this every zyzz thread and if İ had a chance to thank him İ would, but here's what İ know; ghosts 100% do exist - idk if heaven exists and he was an atheist too so if it does exist chances are he's not getting in

so if we all just become ghosts after death, then i'd thank the fuck out of him

it's odd though, do ghosts have their own world like, the haunted house i lived in for 10 yrs that guy stuck around cause he told my mum he loved her (we never knew him while he was alive) but do they have freedom to socialize with other ghosts, are there like ghost parties and shit?

who the fuck is that faggot next to arnie. it aint zyzz

i'm a muslim, but i like to believe that zyzz will enter heaven purely on merit. only a handful of humans can parallel the good he's done. he might have been an atheist by identity, but allah knows what was in his heart.

paradise is for good people, my friend.

i reverse image searched the zyzz wannabe and couldnt find shit

>2016
Do people still aspire to look like Zyzz?

so İ know for a fact that ghosts exist having lived with one for 10 years, but no man could possibly know the correct after life?

my family is muslim (we're Turkish) but we don't actually believe it or practice it or wear hijabs and shit, so we're individually atheist

say you cannot understand the idea of god right, and there is nothing while being a human can make me blindly "accept it", if İ still lived a good life am İ destined to go to hell? if İ was in hell there are likeminded people, no?

>summer faggot seriously expected someone would read all these crap

Fat """"""powerlifter""""""" detected

>mfw all these faggots get so hurt when you say Zyzz isn't all that

post some Zyzz wallpaper bruhs

only god knows what you deserve. i cant say whether or not you're going to hell. all i can say is that hell is meant for the worst people or in the very least, for minor punishments for those ho will eventually go to paradise.

that e=being said, i don't KNOW any of this, i'm just comfortable with islam, being raised in it. i wouldn't call myself religious, unfortunately since i often feel conflicted with religion in general.

i believe in a god, sice i simply can't not believe in god. it's my nature. i'm sorry for being vague but we're discussing the unknown and hereafter.

personal favorite

only the best for the nine tailed quads

2/10 genes. get outa here

It's ironic that the people who idolize Zyzz (the guy who clearly skipped leg day, stayed lean, and used a bro split) are the same people who call you a pussy for not bulking to fatassmode and squatting 3 times a day.

Nice quints brah

samefag here, sorry for typos, im typing with a cast

you know, there's more than one of us on this board

these all shits
post some HD zyzz alone pic

>none of them come close to replacing zyzz

this one gives me the vapors

no homo

>I want pictures of the same guy
>I save pictures of the same guy

best one in thread

Zyzz, Master of Trolling

Nothing impressive desu

ravioli ravioli give me the bumperoni

tell ghost stories pls

İ have many, every day living in that house some new shit would occur. İt was one ghost though, when sleeping he would whisper shit into my ear like "fuck you" and then continue to breath heavily on my neck. He told my mother he loved her (we didn't know him when we were alive), in fact when we moved in and my mother was clearing the house of old shit, apparently out of nowhere his wedding photo fluttered onto the bed, and it had his wife's face cut out. He'd always fucking stomp around at night and look over me in the mornings. (İ kept my eyes closed but İ could feel his breath and obv it"s that feeling you know something is ontop of you).

This one story in particular is interesting, when İ was 7 İ was gonna go upstairs to use the toilet, nobody was upstairs and the lights were off (this was like 8pm winter so dark), and İ put one foot on the staircase and looked up, it was my sister wearing a white robe, holding a cup of coffee, smiling and her head was rotating around. İ stared for a good 20 seconds cause İ was frozen, İ walked away finally and went to the kitchen. Now there is no way of my sister getting to the kitchen without getting past me literally, and İ saw her in the kitchen, with a cup of coffee and the white robes, and İ said "you're a fuckin witch" and she said "what?", İ told them what happened at my mother said she experienced the exact same shit with my brother 2 weeks ago.

İ have more a lot more but İ feel like İ should make a new thread.

sure make a new thread if you want hopefully it wont get deleted
do you still live there? do you have any photos or videos? has it done any physical harm to you?

not doing a new thread because İ'm tired and effort.
no unfortunately İ moved when İ was 11 or 12, however the only time it physically hurt me İ believe was when İ was a baby and my mum tucked me in, and she left the room and as soon as it happened apparently she heard a bang İ was screaming and on the other side of the room. Kind of makes me mad that if it caused me to have brain damage.

he duxed his year, now tell me how he was dumb. barnt faggot

He wore a cross you philistine

Yes thank you this is true

God that hair looks like shit and his lips fucking kill me now

Quints is 5 nigger

What the fuck is up with his face in this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=RaJyABDmDYM

off cycle/on a bulk.

u mad?

Lmao, cmon man what are you talking about? Adultery and drug abuse are pretty bad sins. Im pretty sure Adultery is in the original 10 commandments nigga there's no escaping that. I like Zyzz he was a great guy but in any of the Monothiest faiths he'd go to hell though "god is forgiving". Im not grounded in my beliefs so I don't judge him he said he had muslim friends so they will also be held responsible for his damnation should it occur.

This is all theory ofcourse im not religious but i have been forced to sunday schools so i know this and just had to correct this.

Drug abuse ages you/fuck up your look in the long run

That beard is shit tier. Face looks like he drew on it

Trigger discipline fuck sakes.

The fuck is his sleeves like that

Kek at filename

hes so loveably goofy.
People just dont understand how much of an impact he had on the modern fitness/physique movement. Even Scooby can see this and hes been bodybuilding for years before zyzz

>Even Scooby can see this and hes been bodybuilding for years before zyzz
He says that in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=gHpofiwV5Yk

haha holy shit I know that black and white picture

contribooting

>those titties
>those walking sticks
>that face

Is this shooped? His pointing arm looks twice the size of the flexed one.

In April 2011 I was a complete Auschwitz-mods DYEL (5'11", 118lbs) and I made a thread on bodybuilding.com's Misc section that essentially said "Hi, how do I gain weight?" because I was one of those skinny kids that genuinely though it was impossible to gain weight. Anyway, one of the maybe 7 people that responded to my thread was Zyzz. All he said was "Eat more faggot."
At the time I didn't know who Zyzz was, but a couple weeks later it occurred to me.
Still to this day, anytime I'm struggling to eat my daily macros, I think to myself - "Eat more faggot."
Thanks Zyzz.
PS: now I'm 6'0" 190lbs
We're all gonna make it brahs.

All 7 of those replies should have said "eat more faggot". He was trolling you and you use it for inspiration? Whatever works bro.

Yeah, "Eat more faggot" was sort a meme in 2011-2012, but regardless, it's legitimate advice