What are some Veeky Forums approved tattoos?

What are some Veeky Forums approved tattoos?

none
any tattoo you get you will think is stupid in 5-10 years. Those that disagree and in denial or not of sound mind. People change and you will to, what you like now will not be what you like then.

My tattoo of Thoth on my forearm

conti'd
Consider this OP go back in time 5 years would younger you want that tattoo? go back another would even younger you agree? Etc

I recently discovered that pretty much 99% of the shrimp supply of the entire world is raised out of a pool in Bangladesh / Thailand.. That pool is full of literal pig shit and antibiotics to keep them alive.. So what they eat is literally shit and are raised on medicines to prevent them dying from shit

No wonder I always used to get acne outbreaks every time I ate shrimp

Never again

Your post is triggering me very much.
Here is a (You).

I'm not asking if they are approved or not. I'm asking people who approve of them what they consider good tattoos

Wasting your time asking here, OP. A lot of Veeky Forums will tell you that tattoos are for degenerates/idiots.

Having said that, if you have to ask others what would be good to permanently brand on your body. You may not be a good candidate for it in the first place.

sorry buddy, dw its not to late you can laser ur one off

Sorry buddy, I knew you wouldnt wana hear it when i wrote it but as someone who was where your mind is right now I felt it was my duty to atleast say somthing, I shall take my leave sorry for the intrusion

>99%

No way man, there is no way the number is that high. Actual shrimp are one of the most evolved species on this planet.

so? ill be in my 30s by then and ugly by default

Closest thing would be scars

I swear that quote was the only good thing to come out of ME3.

does that look like fucking shrimp you nigger holyshit. americans are literally the dumbest race on the planet.

Post source

Two dragons made of Pringles having sex.
Make sure to also get your first set of anal beads, dildo and child tatted on your face.

Let me remind you that tattoos require you to rest up completely for 2 weeks. That means no workout in 2 weeks m8

>I dont need to listen to that.

I have a tattoo, I was getting it laser removed and didnt heed that warning, now I got a huge keloid scar that halted the laser treatment indefinitely, aside from looking horrible.

Do you really think that app shrimp come from a lake in bang? Congrats you played yourself.

*all shrimp come from a lake in Bangladesh?

Fuggin phone

Something that won't cover up any definition. For instance a pec tattoo is much better than a sleeve or a stomach tattoo because, besides striations, there isn't much it's hiding.

got this one recently

None.

"one day you may" across your chest

This.
So many of my friends are getting tattoos that look great now but I know in 5 years after everyone has the exact same tat, it will become the next tribal tattoo or tramp stamp.
The only tattoo I would ever get would be a very small, inconspicuous tattoo in memory of someone important to me who has died.

Nice bait

none

I've actually wanted this tattoo for decades.
But I've never had the back for it.

Now I do, and...I'm getting it.

If you're dead set on getting a tattoo I can tell you what not to get: anything vidya related, any kind of pine tree or whatever forest outline on your wrist or ankle, deer heads, octopus, squids, owls, sloths, anchors, stars, geometric animals, "classy" animals with top hats and monocles, sailing vessels, anything band related, any kind of script or text, swallows (might be the worst), anything fedora related like darwin degrasse tyson sagan whatever, ravens or crows, fucking planets and space shit, stupid drug related shit like pineapples or mdma molecules, fucking wolves, dreamcatchers or mandalas (can't you be original for christ's sake), those stupid ass women with animals on their heads, sacred hearts, watercolor bullshit (looks awful), fucking star wars (grow the fuck up), koi or jap shit (especially if you're not fucking asian that shit is embarrassing), and absolutely no comic book cape shit. Basically if it's upboated on the front page of leddit that's a big red flag.

Roman Aquila?

what the fuck is a geometric animal

girlfriend's name on the back of your neck

Musical note or bass/treble clef on your wrist

Moustache squiggly line on the side of your finger

Mother's name on back shoulder

Video game ones can be cool too if they played a big role in your development as a person

What remains is classical art?

What remains is be fucking original for once

this

This shit. I don't know if it's as popular now but it used to everywhere.

>americans are a race

what race are you so I can laugh about the stupidity of your race?

All tattoos look like shit
A clean body is much better

I like animals. What now?

I also think about getting a lotus in dotwork because the only thing in life I have passion for is Veeky Forums related.

Just don't get a fucking meme animal. Lotus is fine.

This is an ironic post right... you're pretending to be a retard, right?

>the only correct answer

The only thing that would appease Veeky Forums obviously, which is an image of your favorite waifu to appease these pillow fucking otaku faggots. If you don't have a job/position in society where you put your life on the line tattoos just look try hard to me. The only tattoo I have is a smiley face on my calf which my platoon got together because of a fallen brother in Iraq. His nick was "smiley" hence the smiley face we all share. Now a days it's just faggots with manscaped beards and suspenders to accentuate their arm sleeves. One of these threads a month pops up

So many military dudes who get stationed anywhere in Japan/Okinawa end up with these that it's way too played out in my mind... Maybe somewhere where it's not so common it'd be sick, but there's already a ton of folks with Japanese tats out there.

Pretty deep bro

eh i enjoy tattoos

>Wants tattoo
>Asks Veeky Forums

Now you have 2 reasons to kill yourself!

Tattoos are a form of expressing yourself, there is no right and wrong when it comes to choice in tattoo.

Those aren't tattoos. Those are trash.

i'm trying to google this but i keep getting results for runsecape

Those are very cool senpai.

A painful reminder that Veeky Forums is full of angey autists.

Reminder: NORMIES GET TATTOOS. BEING A NORMIE IS A GOOD THING. SPERGING OVER TATTOOS IS A BAD THING

Came here to say this

Why are you even asking this. It sounds like you want a tattoo just because u want a tattoo. Anyway. Whatever you do dont get a picture tattoo. It's so retarded. get something abstract instead and give it meaning.

I'm thinking of getting this, but without the writings underneath.

I don't have any
I don't think I'll ever get one because I'm a bit older than most of fit and I think, "what stupid shit was I into ten years ago? Would I still want it on me now? In ten years? In 20?"
I don't begrudge anyone who does tho. Except mong tier shit like the idiot at my college who got a Busch light tat or my friend who got his only one a month or so after meeting a tatted up grill with daddy problems. They are no longer together.
Also everyone with one wants to explain how it means something, like an alcohol has to say how little they drink, or a chubby who says they go to the gym. No need to b insecure bro.
Also every

Well said user!
As someone who is heavily tattooed, anytime I see someone with a tattoo in your list, I automatically think "sheep".

Get what makes you happy user. Fuck what anyone else thinks.

The only fit approved tattoo is "$7.25/hr" on your lower back

user, if you're black, don't bother getting tattooed. No one can see them anyone, so it doesn't really matter.

Am I the only one who thinks tattoos as an idea are pretty neat but the execution in 99% of cases is absolute shit or the tattoo itself is as boring as it gets, like tribals, roses, tumblr-shit, etc.

Having said that, there's a guy in my gym who sorta looks like Conor McGregor and has the cutest cat tattoo on his calf. 'Mirin hard. In fact, a lot of people in my gym have tattoos, ranging from tiny and inoffensive to big tribals.

>tfw there was a fat wizard in my high school with the bar code from Hit Man tattooed on the back of his neck. None of the lines was straight.

I alway's thought something like this had potential :(

>tribal

>None of the lines was straight.

Literally none.

If you want to never have a perfect aesthetic physique because you want a shitty drawing on your skin, then go ahead.

Ma nigga, my dad has a tat like that too.

Also the worst kind are these faggy bearded hipsters who wanna be unique but end up looking like every other faggy hipster with ugly beards and stupid tatoos.

fishing level?

Mirin

Someone I know

Only good tat is Mark of Sacrifice

its not fucking shrimp in the picture you fucking nigger, its crawfish

im from iceland

What a shitty tattoo

I got sick cunt tatted on my fingers so when I hold up my fists you know what I'm about

Olympic rings, but the catch is that you have to be a successul Olympian.

>I use tattoos to express myself!

Can't you open your mouth and speak to do that? You need to pay money to have someone stab you thousands of times with an inked needle to engrave something onto your skin forever? What are you really expressing with half of these tattoos anyway? "I like LOTR", "I like working out" "I think this pattern looks cool" "My dad died".

Just don't get it desu.

Kek

I got it as a gift. My skin was "gorgeus to work with"

>not getting the imperial aquila

You're using your body as a canvas. Or a wall. You're hanging permanent artwork on the wall known as your body...I see nothing wrong with that

R8 me Veeky Forums

well, you're still going to be single and maybe you don't want a retarded tattoo while you're still trying to find a gf

are those double headed cocks that are crossed?

I think a tattoo of Jesus is a great idea too, user

Not that guy, but that sounds so fucking stupid. You sound like some fat bitch babbling about Marilyn Monroe

double headed dildo cross? neat

this

>not getting a reichsadler

19/45

Not gonna get one anytime soon, but I'm planning to tattoo the quote "It is terrible to be satisfied, the world needs us to chase dreams." on my forearm in the future. I don't give a fuck if people think it's cheesy, it would be a reminder of the fact that living in comfort and never trying to improve isn't living at all. That knowledge would've helped me any of the 25 years I've lived so far and it will for the rest of my years too.

so I should get a tattoo of ghost/undead shrimps?

Don't give a fuck about what other's think and get tattoos if you like them and whatever it is you'd like.
I have two cliches, a dragon tattoo right above my left elbow and a video game boss on my right half calf.
I have people making jokes calling me the boy with dragon tattoo and I have people who think it looks amazing and cool and whatever. It's all about how you own it.
As long as it's not cheap and shitty. Good tattoos are art.

If I wanted a tattoo of a shrimp, I'd ask for a tat of ur mom's son

Saving for this one, minus the shit on the fore arm

Another pic