Im mid twenties and autistic

Im mid twenties and autistic.

Ill never get a career because I can't use my hands. Should I kill myself?

What this has to do with Veeky Forums?

>I'll never get a career because I can't use my hands
Then how the fuck did you type this?

Just curious about how are you planning to an hero without using your hands?

Can't use your hands...?

nyway careers are overrateed, IMO part-time for life, make enough to survive and have fun, lots of free time, never commit

I mean I can type and all that. Im just mentally retarded at tying my shoe I can't drive or do anything.

Im a retarded loser. Also dealt with child abuse virtually blinf and didnt get glasses by when I was 19.

Ah well, that helps us with understanding your situation a bit better.
If you can't use your hands well, you can get into a field that doesn't require dextrous hands, such as security (security officer, mall cop, that shit).
I'm also sure you can Google career opportunities that would suit someone with autism and poor hand dexterity, as I'm sure there are bound to be career paths that suit you.

That said, dont put yoursrlf down anymore, baka.
You were abused as a child, and that's more than what anyone deserves. So don't put yourself down.

O ok...
Im human garbage though...i dont want to hurt people anymore... thank you...

Stop dwelling in your misery and leave the fucking past in the past, focus on your strengths (everyone has them) instead of this selfhate masturbatory bullshit. You will be happier.

If it helps, i didn't know how to tie my shoes until i was 19 and i never learned how to drive. Big deal?

Don't be dramatic theres loads of shit you can do with out using ur hands. Just an example learn to use a speech to text program on ur computer then you can do litteraly any online job and you can do it all from home.

Even if u decide to not get a career the state will support you and theres plenty of other things to live for like sex, media, art, news, music.

Is that actually true?
I can't drive and I learned in sixth grade.
.I appreciate the positivity.

>Im human garbage though
No you are not

> i didn't know how to tie my shoes until i was 19
kek same here. I still need to focus tho

Is what true?

I started to learn how to drive, but i very ironically got hit by a van while running, recovered from that shit, snd moved to a city where traffic is so bad that owning a car/driving places is impractical.

Hi I'm a female and have issues. I know it's easier on autism women but don't kill yourself. Can you use your hands enough to lift a barbell?

I had ro figure out how my brain worked. My dad tried to teach me growing up, but I could never imitate the process/remember the steps so he eventually got pissed and gave up. Fast forward years ans years... I realize that I need to watch and peform simultaneously (basically mirror)... so I asked him to show me, tested my theory and got it on the first try. P cool feeling.

As a few people have said, stop with the self hate masturbatory bullshit, baka.
If you have the courage to die, then apply yourself to life; give it 100%. Change yourself, do things you've always wanted to, learn to love life.
Your past is in the past, as is mine with what has happened to me.
Shit ain't shit but a god damn bump in the road, and you're not at fault for the shit that's happened to you.

Thanks.

Ill try.

Damn that sucks...i hear driving is easy when you actually try it but nah im too autistic...

Wanna be my bf?
I wish I could have someone as cute as you in my life forever. You're right though gotta keep moving.

Yeah ive been lifting for four years and I have other talents like being godlike in the humor department. Im just autistic.

But even then4 years into it and can't figure out deadlift or squat form im retarded but im trying.

>Wanna be my bf
Hue don't tempt me, I've been lonely as hell without one.

I can't relate to having difficulty following directions or steps.

Can. See?

Maybe you should actually try to drive then inatead of using your "autism" as a crutch. Don't be a little bitch.

If I can overcome my childhood "asperger syndrome " diagnosis and learn how to communicate with other humans, overcome my long-term self loathing and learn to love myself, and recover from a severe-grade traumatic brain injury... you can at least TRY to do a thing instead of defeating yourself before you even step foot in the ring.

I mean if you're serious I am muscular and boys think im hot~

When you get kicked out of military for being dumb than ill stop. Lifes hard.

Get lace-less shoes and take a bus.

Yeah, life is hard. It will consistently try to knock you down, and it will occasionally succeed. When you fall, get back up. Every time you get back up, you have a reason to feel awesome.

Also, fuck the military, you lucked out ha. I mean I'd personally rather not be an expendable drone.

If I had any confidence I'd jump on the chance.
But I'm currently losing weight, so I have little confidence in myself due to letting myself go because muh mental illness.
Granted I have had a ton of progress, I'm still fat as fatass at 165 and 5'7.
So for now, a BF is out of reach until I get in shape, since no one will want my ass.
>TFW I just started a silly mini rant
Apologies OP, I seriously didn't mean to make it about me.

Cmon...man you sound adorable and I know men are attracted to me...youre so positive and cute sounding...perfect for what I need...

I don't mind listening to you talk cutey. ~

Right now im otter but I was a damn good bear mode and im bulking again soon...

I know but im trying every single day...I just want to keep working hard... careers are scary tbqh...

You use "lack of confidence" as a crutch. You CREATE confidence by DOING THINGS, not finding reasons to keep yourself down.

You just said that you've made progress. That should make you feel good about yourself. Let it.

True I have made decent progress but mo legs because too dumb to figure out deads and squats.

Careers are boring, i dunno about scary. You don't need a career because the society says that you do... maybe you will be happier as a wage worker, maybe not making tons of money but having a lot more freedom and time.

Ok i'm done trying. You are choosing to be stupid. Goddamn shame.

Oh damn it, alright I give in. Would there be a way to contact you?
>Being called cute is my weakness
I hate this, why.

Give me an email and ill email you cutey...
Make a throwaway...if you're gay I promise you im hot...im really masc.

Im an idiot.

[email protected]
Yes, I am the epitome of creativeness.

Mmmk im sending now.

He's autistic and doesn't know the correct board to post on.

Not going to respond? ._.