This guy insults your crew and starts throwing cans of Monster® at you

>This guy insults your crew and starts throwing cans of MonsterĀ® at you

What do you do?

Quick question I drank one of those abominations about 6 hours ago because I was really tired, is it safe to take prequel out now or is that caffeine overdose? My PW says it contains 200mg

Pre workout*

>4 lifters all above 6'2
Yeah we'll fuck him up

call the cops and sue his ass for intentional infliction of emotional distress and assault for protein money

Do it pussy 3 scoops to glory

rear naked choke that midget. instant tap

Oh no! Lifters!

I'll do fookin nuttin

Tsh, he doesn't look that strong.

YOU'LL DO FUCKING NOTHING

I drink a monster in the morning , usually have a medium cup of coffee around lunch, sometimes get an iced coffee if it's hot or I feel like it, and take 2 scoops of pre workout on workout days, all while drinking litres of tea throughout

I'm probably not going to live very long, but I didn't kill me yet, and I'm a 160 lb twink

Wasn't Nate the one who started throwing shit first

Ehh, not really. He tossed his bottle but it wasn't even close to the stage. I'm pretty sure he just dropped it to give a more aggressive double middle finger.

Either that, or he tossed at one of Connor's teammates that was yelling.

Either way Diaz walked away winning another exchange.

>triggered by McGregor's insults
>walks off press conference and throws shit
>victory

>Not understanding why Diaz left when he did

He didn't leave because he got mad. He left because Connor didn't show anyone respect by showing up late. So Diaz took off mid-answer because he knew that connor would get butthurt about it. And he did. And now he's in some more shit since he fucked with Dana twice in one night.

Yeah, Diaz wins this exchange because it went better than expected. The goal was to piss Connor off...which he did. And now he's getting smacked around by Dana.

What more could you ask for if you were Diaz? His opponent is mad, and now he's back on Dana's shit list for acting out.

>Wonder what is wrong with him as I am always alone
>ask him if everything is okay and if he's lost
>offer him so cocaine and call a cab so we can make out

That is the one reason I like McGregor vs Diaz because Diaz is also a shit talker when he needs to be. Sure he is kinda hard to understand but he gets the job done. McGregor's words aren't as powerful against him and better yet, Diaz isn't afraid to play his game.

I wonder what McGregor's punishment will be. Regardless if he loses this and against Aldo (his first title defence) his fame is done. I heard the press conference wasn't as big as 200 and the seats are still plenty open.

call reviewbrah and have him wacked for disrespecting Monster

I'm sure you can't wait to squat him! That will do some damage

bruh if he loses this he will lose to aldo and go on a win - lose streak

the mystique and image of invincibility will be totally gone.

>6 hours ago
it's literally all gone away already

>implying I have a crew
kek

Pre-workout
What's it like to be cucked?

Yeah, I'm not sure.

I think that's the only thing that could've been better on Diaz's part, is when the reporter asked what he though...he just said it was rude.

I kinda wished he called Dana out and put him on blast saying I hope he doesn't keep putting up with this shit. But I think enough damage was done regardless.

I honestly hope it's something severe so Connor is even more butthurt. If it throws him off his game anymore, it's a guaranteed loss to Diaz. Then Connor has to go back down and face a bunch of hungry 145's that will be shoving 2 straight losses in a row in his face. That alone will piss him off enough to twist the mindgames out of his favor again.

I can't wait to see Connor spiral out of control and retire like a bitch to build hype for another comeback...only to have Dana reject him.

Who cares hes a millionare already. He made it.

the way he lives that shit will go away real quick unless he gets some analyst job or some shit

Im new here, are pre workout sups a meme?

collect the fucking monsters wtf i'm a caffeine addict keep that shit coming

just make sure they're the rehabs tho

I can see Conor end up in Bellator kek

Ya but he's fucking crazy and coked up

walk out of the room like a fucking g

definitely, not spaz out and trying to find bottles and cans to throw.

Conor is a fuck boi's fighter

catch the can

imagine if he just kept beating on midgets. he'd have 2 belts and be an even bigger draw. Instead he got cocky and is about to drop two in a row to nate kek

Diaz is a pretty good fighter, but I gotta ask, why does his body look like shit?

Be a 6' Mexican.

he took a big risk going to 170. you can tell he was expecting to win the first fight and then would have probably gotten the biggest UFC paydeay ever with a GSP fight soon later.

winning would have paid off hugely for him and losing he could just blame it on the weight class. now he really needs to win this second fight to salvage what's left of his probably undeserved reputation as some sort of superfighter.

he's a vegan who puts a heavy emphasis on cardiovascular training. also he's 6 feet tall and needs to weigh 170 lbs and doesn't take steroids which give you an artificially large size for your weight.

Shoot him.

Cardiofag. Competes in triathlons, and does pretty good, actually.

Results: Olympic Distance
1.5km/0.9mi swim, 40km/25mi bike, 10k/6.2 mi run
Donnor Lake 2009 - 8th AG
August Tri for Real 2011 - 3rd AG
Rancho Seco International 2012 - 4th AG

Results: Xterra/Off-Road
0.8km/0.5mi swim, 25km/16m mtn bike, 6k/4mi run
XTERRA Tahoe 2010 - 11th AG
XTERRA Tahoe 2011 - 6th AG
Real Tri 2012 - 3rd AG
XTERRA Tahoe 2012 - 1st AG
XTERRA Real 2013 - 3rd AG
Xterra Real 2015 - 13th AG

How many people compete in these things? 13th place sounds pretty bad desu

you think they're going to organize a triathlon for fucking 20 people to compete in it?

Yes

you're retarded

to follow up on what said, you're probably retarded

He's also a fighter. Doesn't specialize in triathlons. So yeah

>uses the wrong your
>calls me retarded

kill you're self

Thats not something you want to say. Like seriously millions of people kill themseves everyday, so you saying "kys" does not hepl the problem in lower the death toll.

please don't say this to me or anyone else. I don't want to have to report you so don't say it.

thank you

sorry I didn't mean it

live long and prosper

Dana seemed pretty pissed at the beggining of the press conference. Wonder why. Conor perhaps?

He didn't even show up for the first press conference at ufc 200. Now he's shows up late for this one.

Yeah papa Dana is probably low key pissed

Are the cans full?

I would egg him on to throw more cans, that's like throwing cash at me

I don't get it. Are you going to collect the cans and get the recycling deposit fee?

>not drinking full cans of energy drink

i know fit is autism central, but still...

>drinking 200 calories of sugar

>not dirty bulking with cheap pre workpout

He was starting to chew that gum fast. He is so scared of Nate but won't admit it

Read the script that Dana gave me and deliver the comeback line

Schaub is God.

Dont start using them, there is no need its just caffeine and other legal stimulants.

-SPOILER ALERT-

Legal stimulants suck.

Things dyels say