Help Me I am Fat

I am black, 6'2", 270 lbs, and 25% bf and have never gone to a gym or lifted before. I have also never kissed a girl.

Can I get a definitive answer on whether or not I should kill myself now or after I do something reckless?

if ur 6 ft 2 and 270 lbs you are not 25% bf you dumb nigger, try 35

turn to the iron bro

how old are you fellow nigga?

what do you want to accomplish/experience in life?
do those things first then consider killing yourself, but dont kill others

READ THE STICKY
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
T
I
C
K
Y

dude im 6'2" 238lb 28% bf i know your feel man just keep working diet and work hard you'll make it

STICKER
T
I
C
K
E
R

>25% bf
>top fucking kek

you are obese, deal with it tubby

You're more than 25% bf famalamadingdong,try 35 or 40.

Don't kill yourself, go to the gym and get fucking alpha. Just don't do the ghetto thug shit when you get big pls, it's way overplayed.

I had a caliper test done today during an exam

I want to move to Korea to get a waifu

It's never too late to make it brah

m8 I'm 6'1, 210 with ~20% bodyfat, either you are built like a brick shithouse (pic related) or you're fatter than you think.

you'll be fine, but you really gotta want to lose weight and follow the advice given on the sticky.

Trust me, once you get to a point where real girls actually check you out you'll realize real pussy is 10x better

I have played sports a lot

I also have a wide frame like Rhyno

not to late to hang yourself op. do it quic and fast and you'll get all the gains you need.

Low carb diet + cardio everyday

Lol ur fat

How do I get a gf that looks like this?

Get the My fitness pal app Op and track your calories

SS+GOMAD.

>270lbs
>25% fat

Nigga, you already done been reckless

CHLOROFORM+KIDNAP

You hit the GYM HARD while JEROME has BLACK GENETICS

This

Many Black americans have natural strength

>I hit the gym hard
>I don't have black genetics

Sounds like a win-win for me

>is fat
>wants to get asian gf by going to asia

Lol in any country outside of burgerstan you're literally considered subhuman, but especially in eastern europe and in asia. Good luck retard. You're not even allowed to eat out alone in Korea so how the fuck are you going to meet people?

>that picture

Everywhere I fucking go, I have to see SJW shit

every fucking where

I try to cool off and focus on positive things but it is 100% unavoidable and it makes me want to start national genocide

>implying women ever buy their own drinks anyway

>6'2"
>270
>25%
>never worked out

no

read the sticky

I'm black so I know for a fact your race should never stop you.

I can't speak for Eastern Europe but I've had a decent amount of experience in Asia. Mostly Japan. You can definitely get girls around your age if they're willing to get to know you.

It's going to be more difficult though. Knowing the language is a must.

Good point, I guess the end result would have to be women buying the guys drinks and that's not going to happen so it's a meme

The problem is FAT, not black.

If you were to go to eastern europe, black would also be a problem.

When I was in Japan I fucked a lot of girls

Just post a pic, then we can determine whether you should die now or later.

Women buy me drinks way more than I buy for them.

Now become a fat, insecure, black, kissless virgin that browses Veeky Forums and try again.

You have it easymode. Some of us are trying to climb from the depths of 120.

You can go on starting stength, do lots of cardio and be strong as fuck by the time you drop to 200 or so.

I am black at least

That doesn't matter unless you're insecure about your race like OP is. Getting pussy is almost the same everywhere.

Info?

I dont care about this thread, this image just triggers the fuck outta me.

>6'1"
200 lbs, 11% bf
>black
>kv @ 23

Am i fucked bros? When girls talk to me they realize I'm a sperg.

Aim for Jewish women.

Want to lose weight?

The key for blacks is low or no extra sugar especially if you're sedentary and eat too much.

If you are highly active and have low bodyfat then you will need the excess carbs and not before.

Right now you're cutting all of it out except for fruit.

No fast foods, junk foods, premade foods, snack, cakes, chips, any of that shit.
Cut back on bread past and anything made with wheat by a shit ton.

Eat only meat from the butchers section
Vegetables from the veg section
Fruits from the fruit section
Nuts
And if you can find locally grown and hunted/fished and foraged foods. Get that. That is a better source of food then anything you can get in the stores.

You are well on your way to being pre-diabetic. Right now is important because if you don't make healthy choices right now you're going to hit a wall where you can not undo anything and are forced to simply fix the fuck ups.

As for exercise.
Since you've never exercised and are large as hell, I suggest lots of walking and lots of calisthenics.

I honestly can't suggest ghetto workouts because we both know your fat ass isn't able to do one chinup let alone enough to play around on the chinup bar let alone able to do more then a few good pushups.
You're going to do a simple calisthenics program to build strength.

Why? Because moving your own fat body around will help you build much needed muscle and balance and help control your appetite.

In two months of dieting and exercise you'll be ready to hit the weights if you want.
You are not ready for HIIT or tabata yet.
So long walks are just what you need to help build endurance and burn a few extra calories.

Osaka

Idk it was as litterally as simple as finding ones that spoke a little english

They did the rest, telling me I was tall (6'2"), had beautiful eyes, teeth, etc and that in turn gave me confidence to fuck them. Only one put of like 5 said no over a two week period

Good advice

At least you're 5'11+

Talk to them regardless. You'll gradually sperg out less each time until eventually you become alfalfa as fuark.

Who is this semen demon?

Just do reckless things until they kill you, or until you realise life is pretty fun

>25% bf
So you got a 75% gf?

Written by a retard that doesn't know how depression works