Its a girl only works out her legs gym session

>its a girl only works out her legs gym session

T-t-today was leg day OP..

Women should literally never work upper body.

Were you bullied by big strong girls user? Do we scare you because we lift more than you?

Epic projection

Post upper body to put things into context

A girl with delts is gross.
A gril with traps is gross
A grill with back musculature of anykind is gross
>muh hourglass
Motherfucker that isnt an hourglass, that shit is a v-taper. If you want an hourglass, dont train obliques EVER, get skinny, do stomach vacuums, and there you go.

If anything grilss should do 3x8 bw pull up and 3x20 push up to stay """""""toned""""""""

The rest is all hip thrust, dl variants, lowbar squatting, glute bridges, cable leg kickbacks, more hip thrusts, and more glute bridges.

This guy gets it

I love when girls have all those things

the only bad thing is having pecs instead of tits

also I hate well defined hamstrings. this looks masculine as fuck.

>implying a natty girl will show any significant upper body development.

fuck you I'm gonna get big

I bet you're the faggot who watches the Olympics and spends the entire time commenting on how bad the girls look.
Lean athletic body is GOAT 100% of the time, for both guys AND girls. Anyone who argues otherwise spends too much time looking at roided men online.

Progress pics?

This faggot has no taste

>work cashier
>girl comes in in tank top that exposes most of upper back, presumably from gym
>fellow cashiers wonder why im staring

no, you're just not attractive. Therefore the only merit is gone. It is in your best interest not to work upper body.

None to post yet

>woman
>doing pull-ups for reps
choose an integer greater than zero and less than or equal to one

i would wipe this girl from the face of existence with my 2x4

I'm too lazy to rip a bait picture from google images, so you'll have to imagine one instead

>Cotton candy tier Grandma hair

absolutelydisgusting.jpeg

Best thing in the world

I don't know how you think an hourglass is formed, but some form of obliques is kind of essential to make the torso, in some situations, look longer as long as they're not over trained. Stomach vaccums is never enough. And upper body is essential too especially if someone is already starting with a pear shaped body type. Do you assume training will make a girl like Olympic level muscular? Not without years of training and a proper diet it won't.

Not all of us like THICC hightest landwhales..

I don't think I've ever seen Veeky Forums this triggered before

You talking about your dick measurements?

>its a person doesn't even go parallel to squat gym session

If you aren't going to go deep, at least go parallel. Your 3 plates squat isn't impressive

THICCFIT MASTERRACE

You're wrong

Look at this and tell me it is gross

>back musculature gross

Look ma, I found the faggot!

>tfw gf has this body WITH a pretty face
I never knew I could be this happy.

>It's a girl switches between 3 cardio machines for an hour gym session

Muscle on chicks is only hot if it accentuates their natural feminine beauty and isn't on display like a man would display his natural muscularity.

Besides, three of the chicks you're posting are on steroids and have bodyfat so low they can no longer menstrate or are completely infertile.

Men have an almost unspoken primal aversion to women like that.
The men who don't are either cucks or have a dominate strong women thing going on.
And the former are a minority and the latter are picky as fuck about who they want to make submit.

Why are you happy for? Not like she's your gf.

>no true scotsman

>Giving up

Lol I've actually seen this one.

>its a girl in yoga pants doing good morning and squats directly in front of the treadmills episode

>When a girl slowly walks on the treadmil for 15 minutes

>women should have comically developed legs while neglecting upper body
>this guy gets off to fucking caricature physiques

>

>it's a girl reserves squat rack for 20 minutes to periodically visit it and do calf raises with a barbell session

>it's a gym full of girls episode

Damn, watching all those girls sweating and grunting makes me go primal

only casca can pull off the muscular physique

I wish Casca was my gf.

So you can LITERALLY get cucked?

Turbo femlet how are you

As long as it's natty, it's likely gonna be sexy

>it's a girl does deadlifts in front of you episode

I tried to sneak a picture but it was too hard. It looked nice when she was bent but god damn, that ass was too jiggly when she walked.

Hey professor, maybe try leaving your house today. Talk to some people. Maybe get to know some women.

im going to gym next week for the first time

pls tell me there will be no girls to laugh at me

last fitness hoe I saw. Switched between machines every minute. The best one was when she did hamstring deadlifts, I thought she had no underwear, first time I wanted to take a picture but I dont bring my phone while working out