How to motivate oneself to work out

First time posting on Veeky Forums so excuse me if I break a rule or two, lemme know. My question is, how do you guys motivate ya'self to go to the gym all the time and work out. I want to be fit like many people here but I like in the bronx, and their be like 30dudes in my gyms each one of em' fighting for machines. It put me and some of my boys off of going to gyms and the such. I'm also incredibly lazy and just can't see myself spend time working out, so idk.

2nd question, can I get results like you guys with just working out at home? I wanna look like the dude on the file

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5_iSrU7or8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lVocKymHbUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>me and some of my boys
>my boys
Why don't you just jack off your boys for a workout, and then drink their cum for extra proteins??

No you won't be able to look like guy "dude on file". Work out yourself. See if you have the commitment before your trying to go with groups that will probably just bitch and clog the gym up. Don't be a bitch and wait and talk to people in the gym . People will run trains around your ass if you don't call dibs on machines.

Research some routines, certain exercises, how to do shit etc then force yourself to do it for a week or do. If you cant find other motivation like getting chicks or losing weight or some shit, i urge you to try this. After 2 weeks of feeling awkward and pain, youll feel great. Lifting will become almost an addiction by causing you to feel like shit by NOT going. I know if i dont go to the gym for 3 days straight, i get a pouty mood that i cant really help. Once youre hooked, set goals for yourself for added motivation and to set a clear path of what you want. Remember, life has no finish line, so you will always be improving

Read the sticky.

Success motivates me. And stuff like youtube.com/watch?v=t5_iSrU7or8

I watch this video. Srs.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lVocKymHbUs

this is cringeworthy

>montage of teenage girls being mildly impressed
wow much motivation

Fuck off cunts.
Im still in college so impressing teenage girls would work pretty well for me.

Not as much as you think it will

Sometimes I'm tired after working my 10 hour day but then I remember my past failures, I think back at all the missed opportunities, I think about my girlfriend cheating on me and dissapontong my dad growing up among other things.

Now I love going to the gym and I look forward to it every day but the first year was really hard, I was in such bad shape physically and mentally just the pure anger kept me going, whatever makes you keep going just harness it and eventually you'll love it

Its not just about the girls. When i look at him he looks hot as fuck(no homo)
Whenever im considering eating nutella or chocolate(which i have a problem with) i look at that video and remind myself that if i eat that ill never get lean enough to look even skightly impressive so i put that shit away. Idc if its cringeworthy but if it helps me not eat like a fatass i couldnt care less.

beta a fuck

There is no true motivation, only discipline and hard will.
I go wether im motivated or not, simple as that. Discipline is the keyword.

One thing that truly motivates me, is the fact that im 21 years old and this is supposed to be my best years, yet it isnt. I will do it now, or i will miserably cry about my missed chance when im 30 years old.

>im lazy and cant see myself spend time working out

You have already lost, leave this place.

If you really

> I want to be fit like many guys here

then you would have gone to the gym instead of making a thread on this anime image sharing forum

i only work out at home (bodyweight training)
so its just 3 or 4 hours total in a week

my motivation
1. gf (mirim all the time)
2. rage
3. fear
10 years ago in school i bullied 2 boys pretty hard
a year ago i seen them on fb, both are pretty fit (otter mode) they could beat me up easy so i started to get fit

OP this post may seem offensive, but be informed Veeky Forums is a gay board, and comments like this are just friendly banter.

>10 years ago in school i bullied 2 boys pretty hard
did you assfuck them, fuck I had the same experience, I once saw the kid from school on the street, fuck was he ripped, if he noticed me I am certain he would kill me or worse for what I did to him. that shit motivated me to get in shape.

If you need something to motivate your self then you will never make it.

For me when I started I needed all the motivation in the world, but as time went by I realized that lifting shouldn't be viewed as an event you plan as something you make your self do, it has to become like a part of your life in auto pilot. You don't think about it you just do it. Stop paying so much attention on lifting stop planning to much and looking forward to it, when time comes just go and when you are done forget about it.

But what if their balls ended up touching? That would be pretty homo

how cute, 2 retarded bullies regretting their past for being piece of shits and now they are scared their former victims could beat them up because they are double their size.

i remember beating up this piece of shit a few years ago after i started lifting, and he pretended to be my best friend for the rest of school time.

i wonder what parents you have. you should feel bad you fucking faggots, not everyone is as strong minded as your victimes or as me, to get big and make it, some get fucking depressed or even worse you they end up like elliot roger, who was bullied very hard too.

>If you need something to motivate your self then you will never make it.

This. New years/january 1st lifters is all i have to say.

>this will be my year bro!
>this time i'll last longer than 2 months bro!

But its good. We have less competition. There is a reason why 89% of the people are out of shape fucks. It makes us fit guys look even better.

Stay dyel, and leave. Never come back, or just kys

>>not everyone is as strong minded as your victimes or as me, to get big and make it

this is Veeky Forums
nobody on Veeky Forums make it

neckbeard detected

Its like therapy for me
There is no better feeling than bracing yourself before heavy deadlifts and feeling the blood pumping all over your body

go to /fraud/. A lot of former autists there who reguarly post their manwhore stories.

whatever that is supposed to mean.

>when willpower is weak you need a strict routine and plan to overcome it
>Have plans that do not allow for deviation
>Set aside time at a location with a guarantee for everything you need
>You may even end up paying a premium for a guarantee of equipment, but ask if it's worth it since you're not going to have an excuse for backing out

After a time you will see results and you will be motivated by it

Discipline comes before motivation. Build your discipline