Front lever
Pull ups
Rows
Pelicans

What are you training today/tomorrow

what are you up to

did you eat anything good today

how are you holding up

Yea, spent half a day without /BWG yesterday, didn't have the OP text copied.

this week is deload week, feeling a bit under the weather though, hopefully will be better by the end of the week

/legday/ here
Right shoulder wss hurting today so not gonna do any upper body.
Desperatly trying to cut so ate a can of chicken today(43 protonz) and a few snacks. I was 160 when i wrestled and wanna go back to that. Ive put on some muscle as well so I should look very good.

>What are you training today/tomorrow
Gonna work on my handstand hold tomorrow.
>what are you up to
Staying up shitposting.
>did you eat anything good today
Ate some chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans.
>how are you holding up
Quite well.

post routines

I dont personally use this but here

I use Foundation, replacing pull up bar routines with barbell stuff

My current routine.
LPPxLPPx

10-20 min warm up
Handstands everyday
30 mins stretching everyday

>Legs
Barbell Squats 5x5
Pistol Squats 3x8
Barbell Hip Thrusts 3x8
Box Jumps 3x8
Broad Jumps 3x8
Bulgarian Split Squats 3xF

>Push
Handstand Push Ups Progression 3x8
Planche Progression 12x10 seconds
Weighted Dips 3x8
Straight Arm Ring Chest Flies 3x8
Push ups 3xF

>Pull
Deadlift 3x3
OAC Progression 3x8
Front lever Progression 12x10 seconds
Weighted Pull ups 3x8
Rows 3x8
Pelicans 3xF

Today I will do tabata.

Fullbody calisthenics then stretching.

I fully plan on being too exhausted to do much of anything Friday.

I do startbodyweight, but some of the green routine progressions are better.

Also I'd like to implement some rings skills and exercises but I don't know how to without adding too much volume

i did hiit about 25 hours ago, is it fine if i do legs in the upcoming hour

>perform at least 3 times a week
so more is okay, too?

you can do it as often as you want, if you can recover

Last guy that tried this ended up losing an arm and a leg.

But if you feel like you can do it go ahead. I dont see why a bit of cardio should stop you.

Unless you're doing 1 hour of HIIT everyday and 1 hour of legs than you're far from over training.
Most people can handle a lot more frequency than they think they can.

I use to do Taekwondo training from 2-3 hours 5 days a week which would have HIIT, Legs training, bodyweight and intense Taekwondo training.

I would go home sore exhausted and covered in sweat. I had DOMS at first but as I kept doing it that went away and that was the fittest i've ever been.

>one arm handstand pushup

is this image bait?

is this reply bait?

youtube.com/watch?v=WE7psh0b1dk

it says 'pushup' doe

im struggling with planks because my legs start to shake and ache about 15 secs in so i cant get a burn in my abs before i fail. What am i doing wrong?

just post a person doing actual one arm handstand pushup

which part of your legs is giving out? try to relax your legs or do hanging leg raises if you can

there are non with perfect form, couldn't find any at least, best I found:

youtube.com/watch?v=hv4LwXhgOOc

-5x10 10 kg weighted pull ups
-5x15 parallel dips
-5x10 10 kg curls
-4x15 diamond push ups
-5x15 bench dips
-4x25 sit ups
-4x15 bodyweight squats

3 times a week with cardio in between

give me some criticism please and how this could be improved/what else should I incorporate

where's the progress?
you also do 3 exercises for triceps

I'm extremely skinny with some belly fat but overall skinny super small wrist 5'6 133lb with no access to a gym or rings or any sort of equipment, can i still get Veeky Forums?

If so what kind of a routine should i have in order to put on some muscle weight?

you need to eat first
I do Foundation and it works for me, link in OP

If my goal is aesthetics should i skip bodyweight and do a barbell split?

Theres no point in doing bodyweight for pure aesthetics unless you have no access to a gym. With a gym you can isolte whatever muscles you have and progressive overload much easier.
I mainly do bodyweight for the athleticism and strength that comes with it but i still look pretty good at low bf.

Do you have autism?
Like, seriously. Do you have autism?
Why the fuck would you even want to prove that somewhere, in the middle of nowhere, someone, a nobody, can do a one-hand handstands push up, while 99,(9)% of the planet's population won't be even able to approach doing it, let alone do it for fuckin reps?

You're approaching crossfit-tier faggotry.

It's easier to get big on weights.

Do both

yeah. bodyweight training is hard and it takes a long time to get aesthetic from.

take a lesson from gymnasts etc for aesthtics - low body fat, highly developed abs and big delts make for very aesthetic physiques. if gymnasts had better legs i'd call them the most aesthetic athletes in the world.

>be me
>doing a set of handstand push ups
>loses balance
>smashes head into ground

>be me
>lifting REAL weights like a REAL men
>too many gains
>smash bitches year round
Bodyweightfags btfo

>be you
>lifting REAL weights like a REAL man
>too many gains
>drop 300kg on your foot breaking it
Lifting fags when will they learn

I've posted this progress pic here on fit and /bwg/ but i want a couple more opinions. Being 5'11
what would my optimal weight be for the purpose of efficient bodyweight training since generally
you dont want to be too heavy. Right now I'm like 169 lbs and skinnyfat essentially and currently working on my posture and strength

Should I stay around 170 lbs and just eat my tdee or am I better off cutting maybe another 5-10 lbs just to get a bit more fat off me. My current routine is going to be doing both
bodyweight with mobility and plyometrics 3 days a week

my ultimate goal is to do a handstand and shit. Basically all the stuff I've wanted to do since I was a kid

Im 168 and im doing just fine but im 5'8".
Theres really no ideal weight for this stuff.

just google for some athletes with your heigh, what I did anyway, maintaining 200lbs but I'm 6'3"

you could just maintain your weight until you get rid of the fat, then slowly put on more mass

>lifting
>bitches

sure fucboi

thanks for the feels, senpai

Been doing mostly the startbodyweight.com routine.

For the first time ever, my rep numbers went down instead of up.

Couldn't do 11/11/11 pike pushups, had to settle with 10/12/10 even though I did 11/11/10 two days ago.

Felt pretty bad desu

this is my worst nightmare.

a world where everyone is fit, so your hard work doesn't set you apart from anyone else

Go outside. 99% of people are either fat or skinnyfat.

yeaa I can see that happening in the future, if you want to be fit not for yourself but some retarded reason

I dont see it desu senpai. If anything the opposite is happening.

ugh I mean when nanotechnology is affordable to everyone and you can just have that shit burn fat and stimulate muscles while sleeping, also cyber implants, talking deus ex level here

but yea, near future looks bleak, women are hardly trying either, good thing I'm from europoor, bitches can't afford to stuff shit in their mouth all day

But then you can just surpass all the lazy fucks with athletic performance.

are we talking about deus ex future here? because if you played that game, he has implants and pretty much left humanity behind with them

Supposedly Mike Patton did his first muscle up when he was 14... Is there any truth to this?

No just generally people who somehow get muscles while sleeping wont have the skills or strength as actual lifters.

eh, if we are talking future science fiction, yes they can have strength and skills, remember we are talking about nanotechnology here, you can have implants in brain assist you with skill and your body is physically more fit than any 'natty' person.

But they still wont have the mental strength actual athletes get from pushing themselves daily. It is impossible.
Basically working out would just be for fun and mental gains.

I don't argue there senpai, but they would be physically able to do shit and look like pic related if not bigger

this is a sad mentality to have user
Just nut up and get fit
Worry about yourself, there's not need to actively set yourself apart from others.

Got 3 muscle ups today at 200lbs BW.

currently cutting so the number, and form, should increase nicely.

Nice man now you just need to work on reducing the kip

I hate pistol squats so fucking much. I absolutely hate that exercise. Fuck pistol squats

Then don't do them. Plent of other good leg exercises you can do.
Lunges, glute ham raise, hip thrusts, sprints, jumping

I should just stop being autistic and go to the gym

Yeah you really can't beat barbell squats for training legs.

Got my first muscle up ever today anons! First time trying them again in almost a year. There was a lot of kip though.

nice job mate

it's gonna get easier every time you try

Thanks user. Is it easy to progress on them if I only attempt them once or twice a week? Hoping to one day be able to do 3x3 strict form, then 3x5, then in the far future, 3x10.

Like manlets?

first time posting in /bwg/
what's the consensus on DareBee? I found it a while ago, and to me the programs looks perfectly fine...
( i'm referring to these darebee.com/pick-a-program.html , not the individual workouts )

what are /bwg/ feelings about this?

thanks for the opinions. I'm going to go for a slow cut to minimize fat loss. Cut to 155-160 and see where my strength is at

Im trying out the reddit meme workout since it looks legit and all, but to be honest the progressions seem a bit ambiguous, specially the skill training part.

I'll continue using it since i always wanted to do handstands and muscle ups, dont really care about aesthetics for now.

df

I skip everything except for the strength training.

same. can't bother with skill work, so boring

>second from left
those tit-genes, LOL!

Nice job familia

Trust me there will be a point where pistol squats will be as easy as bodyweight squats.

Can someone explain greasing the groove to me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rGjtPtXXWCg
I never heard of it but this video explains it pretty well.

ty for link

I'm practicing for OAP/OAC.

When I use two finger on the assisting hand, what am I working? My grip strength or my single arm strength?

I can only do about 3 reps right now, I'll try to get more before I do 1 finger.

Your grip strength will be lacking with the assisting hand resulting in less assistance. So a bit of both.

don't know if this is the right thread but here it goes. how long will it take me to learn a handstand and how strong do I have to be for it or is it all just coordination and balance ?

I think it depends. I would say im intermediate in calisthenics but my handstand is weak as fuck. I can barely hold it for a couple seconds without assistance.
That said i barely train it so that explains why im bad.

to the people that can do a muscle up, how are your stats for a strict pullup, how many reps or which weight can you guys do ?

I'm looking to get into calisthenics after a long break from going to gym but I have 0 equipment available to me apart from the floor and my body. Can anyone recommend a good routine to start with? Can I still do the Reddit one with no equipment?

The absolute madman. This is some good inspo

youtube.com/watch?v=XckQ1p-glhA

I can do about 4 on rings and maybe 1-2 on bar.
My weighted pull up is 41lbs×5
I do set of 15, 12 and 10 without weight so id say my max would be 17ish.

I'm the guy who posted the gif of 3 (not strict) MUs above.

Last I checked, well rested, I can do 12 strict pull-ups. I weigh 200lbs though.

>dedicated to the greatest kitty that ever lived... Pufi R.I.P. 11.1.2016

Ideally you want somewhere to do pullups and rows or else you'd be completely lacking any pull movements. Reddit's routine is really good for beginners imo

I do shrimp squats and jump lunges instead. Anyone else?

thx, seems like I might be getting close to the needed strength. maybe I should just try it next time I am in the gym.

where can you do rows around the house?

Find a sturdy table, then slide underneath and grab on to the edge of said table with legs straight our to do some rows.

At my best could do 9 strict muscle ups, never really done more than 15 pull-ups at a time but I'm sure I could do more. Achieved a +45kg pull up.
Love my some dominik sky, always fantastic technique too
this or you can put a broom or equivalent across chairs

anything timed in my workout is a total of 60s, I can't do any of it for a total of 60s so I break it down into as few sets as possible.
>Push Mon/Thu
Handstand practice
Ring turned out L-sit 60s
Tuck Planche 60s
Ring turned out dip 3x8
Straight arm ring fly 3x8

>Pull Tue/Fri
Handstand practice
Advanced tuck front lever 60s
Uneven chinups 3x8
Tuck front lever rows 3x8
Rear delt fly 3x8

Fuck straight arm ring flyes. I don't feel it at all in my chest but I need to condition my elbows to handle planche and iron cross stress down the road.
Also, fuck handstands. I want wider shoulders so I need to do handstand pressups but I just can't learn the balance, its been 1.5 months now and my longest hold is 15s.
I don't want to let myself do wall assisted handstand pushups because if I do I'll never train my handstand.

rings cost 25 euro, go to the woods and hang them from a tree you little puff

Any leg work?

Hey fellas this is a pic of me in clothing completely relaxed. Ive noticed im starting to fill out shirts more(im wearing medium in pic) since when i first started calisthenics.
Mainly do calisthenics but also add weights to my pull ups and dips to get stronger for a OAC.

Just did 3 today.
I can do between 15-20 reps unweighted. I'm currently at 5x5 with 30kg.

I ride around Amsterdam with my gf on the back of my bike, fuck training legs