Should I even bother lifting if im on a serious cut? I dont have energy. On about 1500 cal deficit and 500 grams dnp

Should I even bother lifting if im on a serious cut? I dont have energy. On about 1500 cal deficit and 500 grams dnp

Yes to preserve muscle mass. Try this as the absolute bare fucking minimum
>Monday
3x5 bench
3x5 deadlift/squat

>Wednesday
3x5 Pullup
3x5 squat/deadlift

>Friday
3x5 ohp
3x5 squat/deadlift

Your body breaks down muscle immediately if it is deemed not useful. As in, you need to maintain the necessary stimulus for your body to determine that burning off that fat is more economical than shitting away your muscle. Bodies are efficient and lugging around a lot of muscle that isn't used is a waste of energy.

tl;dr lift harder than normal on a cut.

I'm on 800-1100 calories every day.

50mcg t3 ED, Cycling clen 2w on 2w off, 40mcg->120mcg

I skipped cardio. Kept a upper/lower split training 4 days per week.

3 sets, lower reps, lighter weight. I'm happy so far with my results.

65kg --> 60 kg, in 2 weeks. Yes I'm a manlet.

I dont have any muscle mass to preserve

This is me.

>I dont have any muscle mass to preserve

Well I'm also on 500tren 500 test 500 mast to help preserve my muscle as I"m running such a large deficit.

So you aren't carrying muscle then don't worry about lifting?! even though I would be lifting no matter what, bulking/cutting. Only weight and rep/set range change.

Then why are you cutting?

>Then why are you cutting?
IMO he needs to follow the GH15 bible.

Always start from leanest point. Less than 10% BF ideally 6-7 if hormonized.

Uh, I would guess because he's fat and doesn't want to be fat anymore? Are you aware of the "weight loss" phenomenon?

Lmao nigga stop cutting. If you cut and have 0 muscle you're just gonna end up like a generic skelly.

because im fat
that would be better

What is considered efficient stimulus on a cut?

High volume? Or consistently going for heavy singles or doubles to remind your body that the muscle is useful?

Can only answer with what I personally do.

Its easier for me on a cut to go heavy (obviously less than when bulking) and lift between 7-10 reps for 3 sets.

OP here bumping one last time. Any insight?

There's no point you lifting. If you need DNP as a first resort, you're fucked from the start.

Enjoy spending the next six months or more digging yourself back to the muscle mass you started with.

If you're cutting while losing weight, lift.

For the love of god, lift.

1) Lifting will help you lose weight. It's exercise.

2) You WILL get stronger when cutting. Noob gains are a very real thing, and you don't need to be bulking to benefit from them. You will stall like crazy after a while (depends on weight/genetics) but you'll be stronger. I've only ever cut because I used to be a fat fuck and I'm benching 175. Is that impressive? Fuck no, but it's a shit ton better than the 100 I was benching when I started my cut and was 30kg heavier.

So when you finally become skinny, do you want to be a skinny weak piece of shit with no muscle or a skinny, average-strength (by normie standards, maybe even a little stronger) dyel? You won't get ripped and you won't get huge, but you might as well start now.

Adding to this, don't take DNP. Holy shit, don't do it. It's not worth it.

Get some discipline, keep at 1500 calories a day and lift.

If you don't have energy enough to lift, your cutting too hard you moron.

He's on a significant dose of DNP and used to being completely sedentary. There's a non-trivial chance he might actually put himself in the hospital trying to train seriously under those conditions.

Yeah, true. He really shouldn't be touching DNP though.

From the sounds of it he's decently overweight, the weight loss from DNP sustained over any period of time will leave him looking like shit with loose skin. That and the chance of death.

You'd be surprised how much you can lose

im a dyel tho. thats the whole point. im in the red just trying to get to 0

whats wrong with dnp. seems like it makes the cut go 3x faster. i have the discipline and im at a big deficit whats wrong with speeding things up?

fair enough. ill add some basic compounds. thank you for your input

DNP has the side effects of overheating, being uncomfortable as fuck, and death. It isn't safe.

Even shoving test up your ass is safer

It's also suspected of being carcinogenic and known to potentially cause all sorts of organ issues. There's a reason even a lot of pro BBers - and these are guys shooting potentially fatal doses of insulin on a regular basis - think using the stuff is crazy.

>500 grams DNP

People who bulk/cut without lifting are a special kind of stupid.
At the end of the day pretty much anyone thats jacked hasnt gotten there by bulking or cutting like an autist. They did it by lifting hard in the gym not following some dumb fitness trend.

>bulk without lifting
lol nobody does that. thats just called being fat

You'd be surprised.
Also in some cases where people arent as stupid they will eat like a fat fuck while not putting much effort into lifting resulting in getting fat while gaining very little muscle mass.

>5 0 0 g r a m s
>deadly dose is 5g
fucking madman

Whatever it takes

tfw half a kilo of dnp

then why are you using dnp holy fuck go outside exercise more you lazy fucking fatass

>Using DNP without lifting

please tell me this is troll