When your bitch is on her rags and you have to put up with her attitude

>when your bitch is on her rags and you have to put up with her attitude

>tfw i switched from gf expecting this to go away, and there is literally equal drama and mood swings.
There is no escape, op.

Maybe manly hairy guys, but that shit is gross.

Why is everything feminine so retarded and shitty?

Gf to bf**

Dude get a better gf. Mine is all about blowjobs when she's on her period. Like she goes out of her way to make sure I'm getting enough.

>letting her be bitchy

Women have no excuse. If I wake up in the morning feeling cranky and annoyed, I don't get a pass from going to work and acting nice. If she's around 20, she's probably had seven years to learn to get her shit together. If she's a bitch even after going through her period 84 times and hasn't learned to act like a human, she's immature, lazy, and lacks discipline and she should be gone from your life.

I told my girl we will severly limit our conversations during her period. This will guard us from any fucking mood swing arguments and will give us some new stuff to talk about once it's over.

can anyone give me the run down on what happens when your girlfriend / fuck buddy is on her period? virgin here

They start shedding and leaving their cocoons everywhere. Its a goddamn mess

yeah but how does she act?

Bitchy
They expect you to clean up their cocoons

Depends on the girl. I've known some who just become complete terrors on their time while others are just a bit sick

Yeah whatever OP. See how you feel when you have literal chunks from your insides coming out through you snatch.

Also all you have to do to make her happy is provide chocolate and maybe shitty movies.

you know, just because you feel miserable doesnt mean you have to make other people miserable also

thats selfish

Shut up bitch

>cocoons

Stop, bud. He's not taking the bait.

irrational. Expect anger, crying and generally shit that doesn't make sense.

For me and probably many other girls, I just feel depressed and have a self loathing attitude. Lots of cuddles and signs of affection can easily fix that though.
But it seems some people are so incapable of affection they'd rather just let the whole thing end.

Wait till the honey moon period ends

>have wife
>she has unnatural cycle
>last period in April
>smooth summer so far
>lately she wants to cuddle
>she says she is emotional
>we both know it's comming
She doesn't get too bitchy. It's all about knowing and keeping that shit at bay. She knows it's not ww3 if I leave a bowl in the sink. I don't get upset if she wants to move our morning run to a late night one so we can sleep in. Been together 15 years married for 10. Shits comfy senpai.

>when you explain to her that pms is a culturally specific syndrome that doesn't occur outside of western societies and that it's all in her head

>body has a problem

>you use this opportunity to make the man in your life miserable

girls are stupid

anyone with sense would say "ok, do what you need to do, I need some space"

not

"fuck you asshole, im going to be a bitch and use pms as an excuse"

If my wife talked shit to me I'd knock up her younger sister.

>tfw women who aren't even your girlfriend give you trouble because they are on that thar period

This shit sounds so depressing. Maybe being alone isn't so bad after all

srs?

i tell em to go get fucked when they get lippy

This is just an excuse they use to treat you like the little beta fag that you probably are.

Every girlfriend I've ever had who was a bitch during her period, I sat down, and sternly told them "I don't care if you hormones are out of wack right now - the things you say and do change the way I feel about you, so control yourself like a human being and stop making excuses. This is in your control. I've dated girls who have literally no problem respecting me on their period, and I can find another one again, so control yourself before you ruin this relationship".

Or you could just be a person who has testicles and control your woman. Like said. It is definitely a cultural thing among the already bitch ass cunt western women.

>But it seems some people are so incapable of affection they'd rather just let the whole thing end.

Stop being needy

Mine just gets really moody the week before, comolaining about her job, saying she is going nowhere in life and then her bitch coworker who is always complaining about her shitty boyfriend gets into her head and turns her against me! Pisses me off to no end but when she is actually having her period she is like her usual self but extra horny

you get a bloody dick unless you're a complete faggot

Tips on how to sit down with 2 year long gf and tell her this?

have you tried hitting her?

No. Why tf would I? Thats not a healthy relationship...

You don't have to.
Just get some side pussy.

Cheating on women feels so good.

The missus gets really horny and wants to fuck all the time without a condom and always wants me to pull out early and jizz on her stomach so she can rub it in.

Tastes like coins.

mfw when my gf is on the rag, we just cuddle, and she apologizes if she gets moody

Sounds legit

She here just got a cat instead of gf

>She here just got a cat instead of gf
What did he mean by this

For all the gf's I had over the year it always started with the feels two day before bleeding. They would get really teary out of the blue about minor shit. Like existential life crisis because E-Mail a work meeting got postponed. That was my cue to get out the next day. Work late, go out with buddies, shoot yourself in the leg, because, the day after sad day, is mega-bitch day. Like:

> user, you always do this!"
do what?
> you should know, you never pay attention
uhm, okay. I have no idea what you're talking about, if you tell me, I promise to work on it
> *starts yelling* see that's the whole problem
Followed by a 30min argument during which you'll NEVER find out, what you supposedly did wrong. Spoiler: It's nothing, she just wanted to argue
After one or two bitch days, it's "I'm so ugly and gross and feel like shit day, I can't do anything except lying here for the rest of the week"

My subconscious learned to keep watch on gf's schedules and make planes for that special time of the month. I just don't put up with it any more. Not worth it. On the rare occasion I'm home during bitch day I say "oh it's that time again, close the door and lock it behind me".

>shoot yourself in the leg

my sides

Idk man. I want to go home at the end of the day and chill. Not play boss man to some girl. I've convinced myself for a while I want to stay alone

how do men stop themselves from just knocking out a bitch?

here how is it depressing? Yeah she cries when a sad movie comes on. Yeah I move running from 6am to6pm but that's it. She doesn't get mad, she doesn't bitch. A relationship is about compromise and communication. If you can't talk or reason then maybe being alone will work out for you.

Do all of you guys live with your gf? Just avoid her for a few days

I do this exact thing. After I finished I said "you're mine"

She loved it

I grew up in a household where my mom would freak out constantly about the smallest things(to me and my dad).
>Have to take bins out to curb
>Prefer to do it at night after studying and go for a run right after I do it, plus all the trash for that day gets collected
>Apparently this isn't okay because Mom is asleep by then and isn't sure it's done

Another
>Mow lawn with shitty lawn mower
>It doesn't pick up all the grass
>Do the best I can but there's still some on the sidewalk, it blows away in a day
>One time mom notices it
>"That's not okay you have to sweep it!"

PMS just sounds like an advanced version of this shit that I finally escaped, I can't imagine going back to it with someone I supposedly 'love', even if it's for a few days. I'd honestly rather be a ronery weeaboo, at least until college is over.

Can you fuck while on a period? Isn't it bloody or is there times where it's not but the period is still going on? Or do you just not give a fuck and ruin your sheets?

You can still fuck and some days are bloodier than the others. There's also a box of tissues nearby so when I pull out I can just cup myself in the warmth of kleenex.

I just out a towel down.

Sometimes it's bloody. Sometimes it's not.

Depends on how far along into the period and how bloody she usually is.

There is a slightly more carnal musk, but you come to enjoy it.

I honestly get excited during period week because I know she's more sensitive-so I try out different stuff. Ranging from more violent sex to more calm it varying angles and styles of dicking

I would be down to fuck on a period especially if it made her feel better. Are most girls happy with a guy willing to do this or will they be grossed out? How do I know if a girl is down for this?

yes

I guess it's different for each semen demon. I've been with a few that weren't keen on the idea at all, and others just jump me when they feel like it.

Don't think in such concrete terms.

Women are memes. They believe what they are told most of the time.

Mine used to have body confidence issues or say her stomach hurt during her period.

>You act like it's no big deal
>Make her feel beautiful (this doesn't mean just telling her. Actually, only say it with an occasional whisper. Show it by kissing/teasing her body)
>Let her know that she will fell 10* better post sex

Women will listen to you if they trust you. Treat her normal but state this shit as factual

I get what you're saying. I will keep this in mind if I ever end up getting a gf ever again.

Don't be a western cuck, sometimes women need a stern slap to put them in place and show them that you care, don't drink the USA sjw coolaid

>be single
>have immature co-worker / work friend
>she's never been in a relationship
>she's probably in love with me
>can always tell when she's on her period because SHE ACTS LIKE A MASSIVE FUCKING BITCH AND ARGUES WITH ME ABOUT NOTHING LIKE I'M HER GODDAMN FUCKING BOYFRIEND.

I can't take this shit anymore, I shouldn't have to put up with this bullshit at work, but I'm afraid to say anything because how can you bring this topic up about a CO WORKER

>tfw gf takes the pill
>tfw I can cum inside her whenever I want and she only bleeds once every six months

Tell her she's being a cunt because she's ragging. If she has any self awareness this should make her shut up. Works if you aren't beta.

There is no greater joy in life than ejaculating into a nice warm pussy.

Tip on getting a gf
>Few women are self actualized
>They can't entertain themselves
>That's why they resort to Netflix
>They can't soothe themselves
>That's why they resort to chocolate
>Be adventurous, charming, fun
>Be a guy that she enjoys being around. The guy that will say "come do X with me" and she'll have a good time (hike, break onto the top of a building, etc)
>Be a rock. Not her rock. A rock.
>Don't respond to her petty bullshit when it comes up
>Don't get overly emotional about anything, except happiness

I don't care what anyone says or how good their relationship is.

You don't act sad about anything in front of your woman. It lowers you in her eyes. She can break down, but you being a rock makes you a symbol of strength-and it loses credibility every time it breaks.

>when your bitch is on her rags and you have to put up with her attitude

BECOME A FREEMASON AND HIDE OUT AT THE LODGE.

WE NEED YOUNG MEN TO JOIN AND HELP US STICK IT TO THE JEWS AND THE CHICOMS.

My wife acts the same as usual when on her period, she says all she gets is mild cramps, she says she doesn't understand this bitchiness most chicks seem to get either.

>That's why they resort to Netflix
I was talking with a girl and she asked me what I usually do, I listed my hobbies and stuff(firearms, music/guitar, powerlifting, movies, running, studying(I'm a math major), and a bit of vidya. Then I asked her hers, basically just netflix and work. What the fuck is wrong with women, like what do they do for all 24 hours of the day?
>Break onto the top of the building
>implying girls are physically fit enough to do this
Most of my male friends can't even get on most of the buildings I climb up onto.
>Be a rock
I've done this in past relationships and I feel like it only works short term. At some point you have to open up a little bit.

I'm talking to a girl right now but we haven't hung out much over summer. I'm probably just going to wait until school starts again.

>He doesn't constantly treat his girlfriend so badly that she's terrified of making him angry

Is this a secret cuck thread?

I'm not saying don't open up.

I'm saying don't open up to reveal weakness. That's what her girlfriends and beta orbiters are for.

You can do it ever blue moon, but after you reveal it act like it's no big deal. Next time she sees you doing that thing that you're afraid of she'll notice how you don't let it affect you.

My dad has terminal cancer and she doesn't know and it will probably come up soon. How do I open up about that while acting like it's no big deal?

You should have just told her straight away.

Don't make a ceremony out of it, just sit down with her for dinner or whatever and tell her.

The problem with girls is that they don't bother reading into anything, they'll just react based on how big of a deal you make of it.

If you want her sympathy and support you'll pretty much have to ask for it and then tell her exactly what that means.

There are exceptions to every rule. You tell her but do not cry in front of her, if possible.

Your example isn't some pretty shit. It's huge. No shame. Same guy, btw

I won't cry, I don't really want sympathy either. I'm dealing with it in my own ways, I just know that it's going to end up coming up soon enough.

For the first time last year I met a gay guy who isn't feminine. I'm straight, but I was definitely somewhat homophobic before that (and still kind of am in that I assume most gay guys will be feminine and annoying to be around), because of the femininity, not the lifestyle. Anyway, they do exist.

is this so fucking rare in the US?
here in Germany almost every girl takes the pill, and if you're in a relationship you fuck without condoms in like 99% of cases.
I always read about you guys drooling over cumming into girls, here it's absolutely normal.

fucking this

>uhm, okay. I have no idea what you're talking about, if you tell me, I promise to work on it

this shit sounds so fucking beta, and that's exactly why she acts that way.

>Lots of cuddles and signs of affection can easily fix that though.
So you're all like dogs? You rely on and respond to external stimulus to make you happy?

So, like, all I've gotta do is cuddle my gf and the dumb bitch will be happy? You're all sUch simple beings.

They're everywhere. You just don't notice them.

I also hate loud obnoxious faggots, who pride themself for sucking cock.

most women are simple, yes, but so are most men.