Daily reminder

Daily reminder
>no matter how hard you try, your country will always be inferior to the USA

As a britcuck I thoroughly agree

Been in France for the last 36 days and it only makes me think about how great the US is. These lazy fucks close everything by like 8pm

The world bitches constantly about America imposing their values on the rest of the world. It makes me smile when every 4 years we get to show them that our way is right.

I was so proud watching the women's gymnastics all around against China. Our girls were so supportive of each other and the coach was like a mother, but the Chinese girls looked terrified of the beating they were certain to get from their coaches after the match.

What's more funny is that every Chinese athlete is "enhanced" in one way or another, whereas the US has one of the strictest entry policies in the world for performance enhancers.

Chinese gymnasts and divers literally look like pre-teens. That or they've been given hormone suppressing drugs.

The rest of the world is cheating like mad and they still can't create natty beasts we have. The key ingredient is freedom~

Out of the 300+ Russian athletes, only 200 or sk were allowed to compete. The others were caught open handed with steroids

>that medal table
We're second matey m'lad

>when the whole world knows they will never be first, so they fight for second

kek

>Implying it wasn't the Chad Thundercocks and Jamal Longdicks they brought in by the bus load to fuck their brains out before the competition was well under way.

Didn't you know?
American female athletes are using a drug that gives them excellent focus BUT it makes them incredibly horny. They have to bring in home grown american studs to fuck them blind so they don't go full cray lesbian orgy and screw up their chances.

you guys are pathetic

>have a huge population, like whole of Europe, to pick from
>win the most
>OH MY GOD, WE ARE THE BEST
Keked slightly.

Your athletes can't even fly home properly on a plane without fucking it up.

friendly reminder that the olympics are a political event and that the US and A invests most into new PEDs, thus has the most doped up athletes.

No athletes in the olympics are natty, but the US athletes are on another level of unnatty, see their 19 year old "female" swimmer with the hairline of a 50 year old male rapist

See you during FIFA World Cup

>per capita
>thinking youre better than GREAT britain
fucking kek, your country is a sad joke

>being proud of shit you didn't do
lol

>not understanding national pride
gtfo
not even american

>see their 19 year old "female" swimmer with the hairline of a 50 year old male rapist

>natty

yeah gatlin is real natty you cuck

The amount of medals the usa has per inhabitant is actually lower then for the Netherlands.

So fuck you usa you actually suck.

>US: The worlds most powerful nation, that has a rich history in athletics and has been competing in the olympics for more than 100 years
>China: Has only been competing in the olympics for 30 years, with a history in developing competitive international athletics that is barely 40 years old

Maybe if these results are the same in another 30 years Americucks will have something real to brag about

>51 golds in 2008 still most golds won in single olympics since 1988

If population is the most important factor, why aren't China and India first and second?

kek

>five times the UK's population
>twice the medals
Even after importing all those niggers you still aren't good at sports

This, plus wtf, usa has a population of 320 millions, which is four times more than germany and more than five times more than france or uk.

Koek! And The Netherlands isn't even doing very well this year.

Keep dreaming burgerland.

These Muslim loving britcucks have been losing to the Americans since 1778. Shiiit, you had to hide underground during WW2 until the Americans and a few Canadian lads were willing to come save your bitch asses

>India has 4x the population of the USA
>USA has 94x the medals

How is population relevant again?
Keep making excuses. It's why you will never be first

that just means india is shit

All the impotent eurocuck rage in this thread. Like an old man screaming at his dick to stand up.

Sad.

I'm embarrassed that we came from you.

>muh per capita

The US only sends the best of the best of our athletes. If we sent every schmuck we'd sweep in every event.

Fuck off jelly cunts.

> population of USA 318.9 million people
> population of China 1.357 billion people
> Population of Great Britain 64.1 million people

Divide this by the number of inhabitants in each country to have something you can compare. You will be surprised to see where the US stands then, you amerifat :-)

If you ain't first, you're last

>when you have to twist and change the facts to try and make your country better

Face it, eurotrash, the chart clearly says #1 right next to USA

>third world country
>first world country

That's how. Compare USA to other first world countries per capita and you're actually garbage

Winter is coming mother fucker

America is clearly the only country that can claim to be "first" world. You see the 1 next to our name?

>the US, a country with a population of 320 million people beaten by a country with a populatin of 5 million snow vikings in the Winter Olympics

keep trying murricah

>Britain does good in winter and summer
>America only does good in summer

Overall Britain is better, even with a vastly smaller population

> Combined metals 447 vs 2681
You sure showed us champ

you have 300 millions of fatasses and a delegation of hundreds of athletes. proportionally you have pretty bad results. same goes for china. GB on the other hand and australia are pretty based

how is Britain doing good in winter? 10 gold medals in 22 games participated

>5 mill people vs 320 mill people
>2681 medals, 2399 from Summer Olympics

the US is good at the Summers, i'll give you that, but taking population into account, Norway is pretty damn good at winters

probably because it's winter 9 months of the year here

>4x total medals than UK
>6.5x total medals than Norway
Literally wut
Do they not teach you third worlders how to interpret a chart in school?

Fair enough

who cares about total medals, i'm only counting golds niggah, and i give the US credit for pwning the summer olympics, i'm just saying that you eat shit at the Winters when taking the medal count of the US and Norway and the population size in account

excellent point!

Why do you people even argue about this? It's not like anybody here is an olympian, so you're basically taking credit for something you didn't do

>nigga
Shit hahah, even taking US slang

Denial
>Lol bullshit burgers are fat! FAT!! Can't be good at sports. This is just one Olympics! They HAVE to be doping!

Anger
>Fuck you dumb murrifats be American get shot

Bargaining
>B-B-B-But muh capita!!!!!!

Depression
>They told me the USA was the worst country in the world... They told me the USA was fat and bad at sports...

Acceptance
>Make America Great Again

Second is the first loser

Congratulations. 30 people of which none you know personally, of which none even know of your existence, have won gold medals in a shithole known as Brazil. You should be proud. No, really, you should. You, along with all of the other losers who feel proud over the achievements of others, will never be able to feel true proudness over your own accomplishments for they will always be insignificant and meaningless. So go on my fat American friend. Continue to live vicariously through a few Olympic athletes who apparently "represent" your country even though the other 319 million Americans, of which 113 million are obese, are a much, much better representation.

Holy shit, I've never seen someone be this angry about USA being #1.

And people say Americans can't take bantz.

Do Americans have a single white athlete besides Michael Phelps?

Their medals should be distributed among West African countries desu.

>the US has one of the strictest entry policies in the world for performance enhancers.

can't tell if this is bait

But America is not a country, it's literally a union. It's like comparing the USA with the EU, in which case the USA loses badly.

>feeling so inferior that you have to write a small novella to try and save face on fuckin Veeky Forums

>having to bring an entire continent together to beat the US

You're not helping your case, buddy

>winter olympics
>america nowhere to be found

>0,0941 Golds per million capita
Wow, very impressive, slihgtly above India tier
0,606 masterrace here

>the EU is an entire continent

lmaoing at American education.

USA has a shitty view on sports. You only do it because you're dumb and poor and hope it gets you into college on a sports scholarship.
That's basically the same as Brazil, think about it. Brazilians dominate soccer because their population is so poor they have to resort to sports as a form of hitting the lottery.
Europeans actually do sports for FUN.
That's why we dominate sports like soccer so much. Brazil is able to keep up out of desperation though.

I've Never Been to the US: The Post

>mfw I'm from Norway and we are still beating you in the all-time medal tally.

Enjoy being second best, Americuck.

>Brazilians dominate soccer
Where have you been for the last like 10 years

>this blatent lie
Im lmao at ur life bud

>320 million US
>1.3B China
>US wins
Population doesn't matter if you are free and have a white male president.
When will the world learn?

>the US has one of the strictest entry policies in the world for performance enhancers

This level of stupidity...check the tally, summerfag. Its on wikipedia.

>white male president

Obama is white now?

Norway: 477 total medals
USA: 2681 total medals

>inb4 b-but my winter olympics
kys

You might have the medals but the best you'll get is cucked by a fat bitch because America has the ugliest woman on the planet...

Enjoy life americucks,

literally right here, they're good at Summer Oly's but embarrassing at Winter Oly's

Norway is the opposite, but the US has 64 times larger population than Norwegia

MURICA BTFO

Obama is considered white in America

>be from australia
>1/15th the population of america
>over 1/4 of the medals

Why is your medal per person ratio so shit america?

stay mad americunt, 100% of our gold medals are won by pureblood Norwegians

90% of your gold medals are won by imported niggers of all flavors

and btw, you got 5.6 times more medals than Norway, gz, we still dominate you in the Winter Olympics, a country that has 1/64 the population of murricah

stay proud ignoramus

>get BTFO
>but your niggers
How can one country be so booty blasted

>implying implications

this is a good post

>moving the goal posts

fucking norwegiankek

ditto mate, if we were the same size we would dominate americuck even with all their ex slaves

Say it with me:

PER

CAPITA

You mean Trump isn't president yet? I thought he beat Cruz?

>every citizen of a country is relevant to the athlete pool

this delusion

Daily reminder
>No matter how hard you try your state will always be inferior to Maryland

being such an absolute failure as a country you need to cling to gold medals that by a per capita basis (something the REST of the world agrees on except for americucks, YET AGAIN) you would not have won.

You are a failure as a country, as a people, and as a whole.

Also your women are fat.

murica BTFO right here

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

YOU MEAN HE'S NOT BLACK?

just shit up ok

>being such an absolute failure as a country you need to cling to gold medals that by a per capita basis (something the REST of the world agrees on except for americucks, YET AGAIN) you would not have won. You are a failure as a country, as a people, and as a whole. Also your women are fat.

Enjoy your third world shithole of a country. Keep clinging to that nice per capita meme though, gets me ROCK. HARD.

/murrica out

>Straya
>3rd world shithole

Keep talking, we still have the basketball to determine who is best.

Your sport, which WE will WIN while CHAD fucks PIZZA!

Ha

>China cheats
>America no roid
Ayyyyyyy lmao

>while CHAD fucks PIZZA!

my sides left orbit user

>i'm great because people i don't know are doing nice stuff!
lel

lenny lenny blades so skinny, leave this place you latless ninny

RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT

>tfw 90% of USA medal winners are BLM supporters who attribute their medal wins to their West African heritage and literally hate USA and whites.

America pays millions and millions of dollars on black athletes who literally cuck them in front of the world and they claim this as an American victory lol.

This is the average white American "athlete".