CHAD BINGO

Veeky Forums always talks about how much of a Chad they are.

You always talk about how much pussy your gains get you.

It's time to put that to the test.

Get five in a row to win.

I can't even get the free space

DELET!

normie reporting in

I'm hoping to add a black chick soon

close

>tfw none

AYYOOOO

I am no Chad, just a pathetic sex addict.

Just

I AM WINRAR ALSO CHECKEM

Wait, I've cream pied... Missed that... THAT'S A BINGO

>three girls at once

how

hookers or not putting women on a pedestal, actually going out and talking to people, also alcohol

Not sure if be proud of it or sad
>forever alone but there's always sex

So close

Hookers dont count you cunt.

My weeaboo gf in high school, her two weeaboo best friends, the holiday season, alcohol and a gentlemanly attitude.

I attribute these accomplishments not to Chadness, but to having acquaintance with some skanky ass bitches.

close but no cigar
We're all gonna make it tho

Wait, does dumping a gf count as rejecting a girl?
If so I win!!!

No.

According to this I must be some uber chad but Im far from it.

Most of the experiences I've had was with my ex of 2 1/2 years

Have fucked just 3 girls in total ( Im 21 atm )

Could probably get a gf or at least a date if I looked for it right now, but maybe next summer, I want to lift now get my body in check and then go full on chad mode.

>none

still have a long way to go

Still fucked an asian chick. Thats one of my life goals, but here where Im from only asians you can see are exchange students or smth and I don't come in contact with any of them sadly...

:(

Is this good or bad?

>tfw 18 year old cutie cheated on her beta boyfriend to get rough sex from me and I dropped her off for a date with the guy right after with my cum still in her

my greatest chad moment

spoiler: it's always the same girl.
(fingering in public, guess it doesnt count)

I have all of these except 4-5 and I'm proud to say that fucking a black chick remains unchecked.

13/25 = 52% average chad
uber chad my ass

Well I thought stuff like this was normal.

Does diagonal counts ? If so, I think its a bingo !

am I chad

I'm way more chad than I thought.

Thanks, Veeky Forums!

green text it

>Girls

You're lucky I checked this thread before going to sleep

>not a lot to say I guess
>three fairly cute socially awkward/avoidant white girls in high school
>staying at her grandfather's place in the mountains, we four are the only ones there
>I've always been cool with all of them, we are all drinking
>Topics get a little sexual
>they're inexperienced, curious, liberal, young
>they tell me I can just do what I feel like doing
>banged them while they did lesbian stuff

pretty cool

Ayylmao

Damn I'm pretty baller I guess, but I don't feel it.

Im not even fit yet and I got all this.

>Putting degenerate traps in the bingo

Wew lad. I hate everyone and am introverted af but this wasn't hard.

Just have a pretty face.

Close but no cigar. Could have probably fucked my bud's mom back in high school and multiple MILFs in uni, but I think older woman look gross so they were 5/10 at best to me.

Chado four ways.

>chad bingo
>no height face frame requirements
a ugly-faced manlet that parties a lot with an outgoing personality (that would get cucked later on / in a sobre environment) could fill out the whole bingo, this is just bad.

chado should have requirements such as
>between 6'2" and 6'3"
>shoulder width above 22"
>PhD and high income

etc.

could have took the virginity of 2 Girls
with the first i was Young and dumped her before we had sex
the second one was the Girl i could have had as gf bud rejected to fuck other Girls. so i didnt take her flower either

dunno if that Counts

dank forgot to mark the one where i fucked a Girl someone other loved

fun Thing btw is that i am 65kg 182cm and not even looking good

but somehow Girls like ulgy guys i guess

Should have added "Prostitutes don't count" as a rule, OP.

How do I become a chad? I want to evolve I'm tired of being what I am. Any chads in the building please help. It's so frustrating to be anxious around women I want to fuck. I become completely awkward. Pls help

>implying having sex with little fag boys is alpha

lmao as if.

...do I win

wow u can lie on the internet.

premarital sex is degenerate

fuck the sluts. not literally but figuratively

well I guess I also had a few gfs but I dumped them quickly so they dont really count

Bump

You're right...pic related is the truth

Eh

Joke's on you, I actually have done one of these, thus I am a Chad.

iktf brah

Everything but three at once, a trap, and a married woman.

Tbh I feel like sexual success has more to do with living in larger, affluent cities than anything. I went to college in Austin and now work in Houston - the more affluent, the easier to go home with man or woman.

17/ 25; not bad-o, Chad-o.

mfw it's all one girl

Found the non Chad who couldn't fill in one box on CHADO.

>mfw 18
D-did I do good bruhs

I fucked an Asian chick who was a literal 1. I can't even feel proud of myself.

Fuckin' bitches three ways, Tyga voice

Close but no Swisher (Chad cigars)

Does this mean that obese Arab sheikhs are the Chaddiest Chads in the world?

chad isn't about the # of woman you slept with, it's about being 99.9th percentile in terms of aesthetics etc.

that's what it would imply, but it's also the reason why this chart isn't valid.

There are no physical requisites in this, which is the first mistake.

makes me feel worse about my life t b q h m8

haha same user :)

Im not even a chad, im autistic as fuck this is a shit list.

I have only slept with 14 women, and had a gf last 2 years.

Literally never did anything of this. Nothing. I'm almost 19 and missing out the best stuff out there.
Should I just end it? Is there hope?

I lost my virginity at 25. Never too late.

Yeah, I guess some day some 5/10 pumped out chick will do it but is this worth it? Reading how people here had threesomes with top qts in high school makes me depressed. Why even live if I know my future offers nothing great?

jfc worst greentext of a four-way with 3 chicks imaginable. You'd think somebody would be more enthused to describe it.

You're getting nothing now so whatever you get in the future will be better than what you have now. Even if it's just a 5/10 pumped out chick at least it'll get you to stop idealizing sex and let you see it's nothing that special.

Maybe your right. It still hurts though

Tinder is godsent. I need to step up my ethnic game tho...I have serious jungle fever right now but all the black chicks I see are horrible (= fat).

>Tinder is godsent
Teach me senpai. How do I become successful at tinder? Not US so it's probably not as easy

Eh pretty close

>tfw i got this many boxes only fucking 3 girls, all of which were before i started lifting
>tfw dry spell ever since

I guess i deserve it for being such a douche. Not proud of some of those boxes.

my chado is a bit misleading. Ive only fucked two girls

lost my virginity to a girl in highschool, we've dated for 5 years. Cheated on her with this girl I was friends with who had a boyfriend who she had known for years but never dated.

People whose lives peak in college are the saddest though, because it's nothing but downhill from there and thinking about the past and how you'll never be young again.

Late bloomers get more and more rewards as their life progresses, and because you've waited so long for it, you really appreciate it.

Havent done any orgy stuff, but yeah, gotten around a bit.

Honestly dude, I got two pieces of advice for you. Number one: Go fuck a hooker. Seriously, go, get it out of your system. You're probably putting way too much on yourself with that kinda shit and it'll help.
Two: Best piece of advice I got was from this one scumbag "fake it till ya make it boi!" And sadly he was right. Act like your dating a 10/10 piece of ass and act like there's something better than what they have, and you'll find yourself fucking (not dating) strippers and cardio bunnies in no time.

Get that shit out of your system first though. Seriously

Im pretty good o think

I'm a long ways from Chad - I'm George at best.