More like this. Show me ur fat to hot memes

More like this. Show me ur fat to hot memes.

She left him for a chad not long after btw

Sorry. Before anyone says "This girl left this guy for a chad lmao", if you actually look at the picture, the guy got fit too. Now they're both fit af and Chad+Staceying it up.

show me.

More like she's getting plowed by Chad and Jamal on the side.
Both of which caught feels for her. But she breaks it off with them so she can go back to the nice stable guy who stuck with her when she was a fat 5/10 slob.

It happens.

>fat to hot memes
>memes

Why is everything a meme on this goddamn website?

CAuse we're living the meme life.

Dawkins and his groupies came to the site and started shit bombing his ridiculous "meme" construct and since then all of the heart and cleverness has been drained from the site.
Nothing is funny and all of it is forced.

That sad frog thing?
In the old days the mods would have banned the people who pushed it, posted their IPs and we would have destroyed their pcs and their digital lives.
Now it's all cheap unfunny bullshit and marketing here.

t. Oldsteel the hedgeheg

Thanks Scoobs

>the guy got fit too
kek

Thanks scoobs

she's still fat if you look at her stomach, her waist and chest aren't thin,
she's just standing sideways

Tell me u would not tap dat ass

honestly, I think these could just be 2 similar looking women

SAME GUY
A
M
E

G
U
Y

No, she actually slimmed up.
Look at her face and arms.

Damn, from chubby future housewife to jack off fantasy of dorks like him in a few..what years?

I guess we should all find a fixer upper with a good personality.

I'm a fixer upper gf. Not quite that hot yet, tho. I have significantly more to lose than the girl in your pic.

>100 lbs down
>still 50 lbs more

kill me already.

No.
But I'll kill that pussy when you become as hot as I think you'll be.

Sup

where you live bby? whats your name whats your sign?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I don't live in London or I'd lick your butthole, sorry babe

I'm told I have a pretty decent face so I have high hopes for myself.

NY, Becca, Pisces

cum to Florida

thanks scoobs

Thanks Scoobs

He's a solid 4 and she's verging on 7 when made up. Gap too big for it to last.

looked better before tbhfamalamadingdong.

See the real kicker for me is that you're slowly moving out of my league... ;_;

thanks scoobs

Well, the good thing is that fixer upper gf's are easy to find. Most fat chicks that aren't on tumblr are pretty down to earth and willing to change physically for a guy that's supportive and caring. Just do what my boyfriend did, find an ideal woman and then kick her ass in to bettering herself. Most women aren't the sluts Veeky Forums make them out to be. If you stick with her through all that then she most likely won't leave you when she loses weight if you continue to be good to her.

yep, after gaining all the weight back and more.

Thanks Scoobs

R9k is leaking again

Geez loose skin much? How much did you weight? What's your target weight?

Got update pics?

>Most women aren't the sluts Veeky Forums make them out to be

no but the statistics for weight regain are fairly devastating, and it is likely related to LBM, which bulimic coked up whores who lost a lot of weight have very little of and so it is highly likely she fell back into old habits.

>275>175>125 and yeah, loose skin.

Just gunna get surgery when I'm down all the way. Not dealing with that shit. Idc about the price, desu.

Thanks Scoobs

Who hurt you, baby?

Good luck, keep up the good job.

>this thread
>no one else posts fat to fit
>everybody memeing about cucks and Chad and Stacy and Jamal

Am I not on the fitness board?

Are you thicc?

Is that the JUST hair?

THANKS SCOOBS

AYY bby come to NJ. I need a wife and I have an 8x6 meme dick to satisfy you with

No go though if you've slept with a black dude

How short are you? 125 might be too little

And got knocked up by Chad and know it's not Steve's baby but won't tell.gim because Chad knows better than to wife a whore.

Anyone that's ever had any experience with women knows most of them are whores. Maybe you're just ugly so you don't get any male attention. When we talk about women being whores we discount everything under a 5. Most decent looking women can fuck a new guy just about every week, that's 52 guys a year. Even on the conservative estimate of 12 guys a year, from age 16 to 25 that's over 100 different guys. Though seeing how you're a woman your litmus test for a whore is probably getting gangbanged twice in one night, which I've seen happen as well.

tl;dr kys

Thanks scoobs

>tfw 20, not ugly and slept with 7 people

Can't wait to fuck 93 guys in the next 5 years

>implying any guy wants to wife a girl that's fucked 7 guys
>implying since you're only 20, you won't at least triple that number before marriage

thanks for proving my point

kek I don't think I could even accommodate 7 people in my apartment

Thanks scoobs

Poorfags need not apply to the dating game
Why would women want you if you have nothing to offer

THANKS SCOOBS

i'll keep that in mind for when i need to provide sleeping arrangements for all of your girlfriend's estranged lovers

THANKS SCOOBS

>black pants
>black shirt
>black tie
>tie way too long

THANKS SCOOBS

Good job to you changing your life, lass! I actually have to lose close to 200 lbs and I've lost 150 so far, so it's nice seeing another lady losing a substantial amount here. Do you ever post pictures?

Thanks! I'm pretty lazy about it, so it's more like a mediocre job, but atleast it's happening.

Right now I am, and I'll probably be thicc until around 145, but for the skin removal I need to get to under 20% bodyfat for it to look right, I think.

No thanks, I just bought a 9 incher.

I'm 5'3". I need to get pretty low for the skin removal to look right. After that I'm probably going to go back to 145-155 since my bf is into high test and I have great fat distribution so I look good at a higher bf%. I do also plan to be strong, tho. Ideally I want to be able to win a fight against a normie man. Men like to touch me without my permission so it's kinda a necessity to be big and strong.

I get plenty of male attention, however I've been with my bf for almost a decade so I don't act on it. Which leads me back to not all women are sluts. My bf is the man I lost my virginity to, and the only man I ever plan to sleep with. I know plenty of other women like this. I'm sorry if all the women you've met have been, but maybe you should change your friend circle if the only women you can find are those who sleep with a new guy every week.

dont forget she left him and dated chad after

Forgot this one. I don't, actually. I always feel like my progress isn't really enough to warrant plastering my face everywhere. Also the only place I'd post is here, and everyone would just be negative because I'm a woman posting her picture on to Veeky Forums so I'd be an automatic attention whore. I'd love to see your progress, though! That's really impressive, and actually pretty inspiring.

yeah, lolcow or reddit is a better place for you where mods can censor words that hurt your feelings. cya

>I've been with my bf for almost a decade
>I lost my virginity to him

you're the exception, not the rule. you're not out in the dating world so ignorance is bliss.

I post once in a great while and haven't received anything negative from Veeky Forums besides one extremely weak "gross" and I make fun of myself way better than that pff. Although I think the fact I wear an all black outfit instead of showing off my body might be helping that.
I don't know if it would be a good idea to post myself here, but if you check progress threads often, you might see me. I'm currently 204 lbs and when I get under that, I plan to take another update on my progress and post.

Thanks scoobs

If you give me your address, I'll send you some of the pairs that don't fit me anymore.

THANKS SCOOBS

Post pics you skinned whale
I wanna slap my 9x7 all over your face

>Grills posting on Veeky Forums actually think they can look good after being morbidly obese

Top. Kek. Brah.

this, post your blowhole

>being this virginal

>implying you have had sex before

If you're that curious to see what I look like, you both have to post a picture of yourself first. Are you bad enough dudes?

I like to think of it as getting to be a real life goo girl or Frankenstein's monster if I get surgery.

How do you get fat gf to get skinny without sounding mean?

You sit her down and tell her how you love her and are worried about her health. Be supportive and tell her you'll help her with anything if she wants.
Then just wait it out, I guess. In the end, you mostly need to want to do this for yourself. As a fellow fatty losing weight, I think if she gets offended or doesn't try, you should drop her and move on. It shows she doesn't care about your relationship or respect you enough to do anything to improve herself.

Eh, with surgery it's not that hard to look decent. I'm not poor, so... yeah. Even if I have to get scar removal for the surgery scars and stretch marks I can and will.

I didn't get any loose skin or anything but then again I wasn't morbidly obese, more borderline

dont listen to this women don't know what they want and they give terrible advice.

just be a fucking man and tell her she's a porker and needs to go to the gym with you

THANKS SCOOBS

was she already fat when you got together? because if so won't work. you'd just have to dump her.

however if she gained weight then yeah do what says

Thanks scoobs

post your blowhole slut

When your cuck boyfriend finishes on your face, how loudly do you spout "FEEEED MEEE SEEYYMOURRRR"?

I'm not a virgin and still think he's right. It's ok to have sex, just don't marry.

>tfw girlfriend gained weight instead
Hold me, Veeky Forums I did what you told me and dumped her ass

THANKS SCOOBS

thanks scoobs

THANKS SCOOBS

Thanks Scoobs