Dreams

Since I've been lifting I'm having dreams of beating up people that are close to me.
What do you dream of Veeky Forums?

beating up my crush

Had a dream where I got destroyed by one of my professors in front of the entire class. Ended up dream stabbing him to death. Felt good man.

Just bc you cunts start lifting doesnt mean you can beat anyone up. You're still the same useless faggots you always were. You're just slightly bigger faggots now.

I dreamt I caught a Mewtwo in pokemongo..
> h-hold me fit :'(

my dream last night
>at the bar
>dancing with some girl
>having a good time
>get a tap on the shoulder
>its my ex
>she kisses me then looks me in the eyes
>all the feelings come back
>i go to kiss her back
>she stops me, turns away, and walks away
>i wake up

I've had that dream mate.
Feel like dying when I wake up.
Luckily the dreams with her are getting less frequent.

ya it didnt fuck me up too bad this morning. I actually went to the bar and danced with my really hot friend. Whenever shes drunk she wants to make out so she starts kissing all over me last night and i actually stopped her. Probably why i had that dream.

Those nubers were close

>having a dream
>shit goes sour
>end up getting in a fist fight
>feels like my arms weigh 1000 pounds
>fuck just can't throw punches
>feel worried and anxious as fuck then I wake up usually

feels bad man

went to the bar last night*

>feels like my arms weigh 1000 pounds

I have this too, what did my brain mean by this ?

how long's it been mate?
4 years here, starting to get better.

We're all gonna make it tho

6 months. surrounding myself with other women helps a lot lol

I had one where I was skiing down a mountain while being chased by the entire character roster of Soul Calibur 2.

They were also on skis.

i had this, sometimes hitting them is like its in slowmotion and there is no force, sometimes i destroy them. weird, i wonder where the difference comes from

take ZMA, my good goyim. the shit will make you sleep for 11-14 hours easy.
the dreams get a little fucked up though.

Me being happy with a 7/10 quiet shy girl

Last night I dreamed I was a semi-powerful sorcerer, and my young, pretty female apprentice was with me, she was wearing a blue velvet-like dress. I swear this is all true, I remember almost everything in detail. We were in a huge library looking for spellbooks. As we leave, she noticed a big figure in a dark hood (couldn't see the face) and pointed it out to me, and I immediately knew it was a powerful female sorcerer out to get me. The sky was grey, the alley empty and narrow, squashed between old buildings.

I pulled my apprentice close behind me to protect her and started casting spells at the hooded figure - lightning bolts, moving walls of fire and a huge shockwave, but she kept shrugging it off against her magical shield and moving menacingly towards us. At last I mumbled some spell and with all my might pulled down the nearest building on her. My apprentice called out with excitement behind me, but soon the rubble was clear and the angry figure walked out, and started spawning giants rats and zombies out of the ground to attack us. I made our side of the alley higher so they're at a slope and cast a tidal wave at them to slow their progression, and asked my apprentice if we talked over mana boosting. She said "no", so I said (I remember this line perfectly) "mana-boosting 101: close your eyes, feel in your body where your mana is stored, and reach out and touch me to share your mana with me". She closed her eyes and touched my back gently and I felt twice as strong, so I cast a powerful teleport spell I couldn't handle before and took myself and my gentle apprentice out of harm's way.

I woke up angry and frustrated that my loli apprentice was taken away from me, and I was not actually a powerful sorcerer but just an old lonely wizard.

I hate sleeping over 8h. Complete waste of a day.

I had a quite vivid dream last night where i was eating lots of tinned spaghetti and it was really nice.

Don't worry... no one can take your +3 Fedora away from you.

>dream of holding hands with beautiful girls that could possibly be my gf
I cry every morning waking up

Make this into a movie pitch and make millions.