>>38355337

right babe?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/5-things-we-can-learn-from-arnold-about-building-muscle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

babe??

Yeah it makes sense in a way.
It's the kind of stuff that teen boys and young men want to hear and will take to heart.

He's up there with the rest of the frank and mostly honest youtube personalities in my opinion.

>It's the kind of stuff that teen boys and young men want to hear and will take to heart.

Ye but does it work

>He's up there with the rest of the frank and mostly honest youtube personalities in my opinion.
yet he still tries to sell you shit like any other fitness youtuber

You can keep your biceps, or any muscle really permanently pumped up forever by doing this.
It's an old bodybuilder trick.

The burnouts he's doing has been shown by russian scientists..okay russian soldiers who were making soldiers that looked good doing actiony shit for the generals.
SHITLOADS of reps and sets with a moderately heavy weight.
Hundreds of reps every day.
All of the soldiers who did that supposedly came out of it with massive arms.
HOWEVER we all know how the russians love their juice, so that might have helped pushed the numbers up a bit.
You know lots of gear allows for increased recovery time, small muscle groups being the fastest to recover.
BUT if a person is able to keep that up and recover well then they'll see massive gains.

Do you want an honest salesman, or do you want a guy who'll pretend to give a shit who'll sleaze you into buying trash you don't need while pretending that his "natty gains" were achieved by DAT DERE CELLTECH.

>You can keep your biceps, or any muscle really permanently pumped up forever by doing this

This dosn't sound too healthy desu

Is this a good idea for health though?
I'm a total curlbro who jogs everyday so this sound appealing af desu. I pose my arms daily.

It's not bad.
Arnold and plenty of lifters do it.
Hell something that simple is done everyday even if we aren't lifting.
HOWEVER you'll need to rest every once in a while.

Amongst non-geared lifters, the super high rep stuff is primarily used as a recovery aid.

You do have to be a tad careful with it though, repetitive strain injuries suck.

>you'll need to rest every once in a while
I'll take a day off a week I guess. Does this shit work though? I spent about 8 months in the gym on a bro-split but before then I was a total curlbro who just did heavy as a I could manage bicep curls, hammer curls, and tricep extension so I'm basically looking for an enternal curlbro routine. I jog about 4 miles per day otherwise.

Could you provide some further reading on this? Sounds interesting

>Amongst non-geared lifters,
I'm non geared I've been lifting on and since I was about 14. I did bodyweight from 11-14 and have been a curl bro from 14-25. From 25-26 I did nearly a year of bro-split. This sounds like it could work for me.
>RSI
I had DOMS for fucking months when I was going to the gym. I know when to rest or reduce sets now.

Wait so is this actually building muscle or maintaining an eternal pump?

I too would like to know this.

What the fuck does he even base this shit on?

It's both.

Not huge amounts of muscle, but some. More for juiced guys than for natural lifters but still some even then.

His big fuarking arms mate
I'm natty is this more effective than just having a normal routine if I just want bigger arms?

Shit no.

Of course he'll fucking grow them using this method - he's on a ton of gear.

He has no basis for saying doing this shit before bed, is propagating growth better than any other time of the day. And if it does, I guarantee it isn't founded in the same reason you have nightmares after watching a scary movie.

Rich really is retarded

>is this more effective
Fuck no. Read the fucking sticky

>hurr durr read the sticky.
I've lifted for 13 years you kent.
>it's just the roids
This is a dyel excuse mate

...babe? *breaks down in tears*

>it's just the roids
How about you read the rest of my post, friend?

This advice he is giving is based on NOTHING. Why would you take in this sort of information, when he has no evidence to support his claims. And don't give me any shit like "he is huge so he must know what he is talking about"

How the fuck does he know it gives better growth to do it before bed, especially with his stupid nightmare analogy. He hasn't tested this shit empirically.

Also
>I've lifted for 13 years you kent
And you ask such questions?

pls be troll

The sticky is absolutely fucking useless unless you want to do a babby tier power lifting routine consisting of 5 different ways to do the same 4 lifts.

ONLY do this if you're ready to leave humanity behind, whatever it takes goddammit.

The sticky is helpful for people new to lifting. It covers the basics and recommends a routine fitting a dyel.

Consider your assessment contested

t-nation.com/training/5-things-we-can-learn-from-arnold-about-building-muscle

Powerlifting does NOT give you the mass high volume training does and this will never change. And you NEED to pack on muscle so you can step off baby weights. If you are a dyel the best thing to start with are 1-2 heavy compounds + 2-3 sets of high rep sets to get that pump. You fuckers have to stop suggesting that fatties should do squats and bench and call it a day. You need to go hard if you want to make gains.

no such thing as an honest salesman

Or you could do it à la Rich, by injecting your arms with synthol.

Your body adapts to spend the less energy possible
no lift, and cardio = gains gone
Lift, no cardio = heart on suicide watch
just keep everything running

>mfw retards will actually try this thinking they'll look like Richy

kek