Would Veeky Forums be confident enough to go on Naked Attraction and show of your gains?

Would Veeky Forums be confident enough to go on Naked Attraction and show of your gains?

*off

fuck off

Are those haircuts for real? They look like cartoon characters.

Are you mad you won't be mired on TV like this guy?

>big dick
>built
>charismatic

No homo, but what the fuck can we do to compete? Built, Charisma and Money?

Does money make up for dick?

I notice the men on the show often are bigger than average, and I'm not surprised by it.

however, it's not always the biggest man that gets the girl.

I've learned that a butterface is kill for myself even if the girl has a perfect body.

I can deal with a less perfect body if the face is great.

Are they uncensored on TV? Lel

yep

I saw that episode. He wasn't good with women

She stopped pretending to be into black guys after the the cameras went off and basically found a "boyfriend" the next day and used it as excuse why she din't return his calls

No, because I don't have penis gains. If anyone sees my privates, they will see how low my power level truly is.

I can't even make myself wear a t-shirt in public

everytime this is on i cant believe how this degenerate program got onto tele

Dude none of them go onto the program to actually get a relationship. Maybe some of the beta guys do. But the women will go on the tv date then stop texting the guy afterwards.

like i watched it yesterday and the girl was saying she was SOOO into this guy but then after the date and when they met up 3 weeks later she said she is ALREADY seeing someone and didnt want to be mean to the guy

Women are fuckin whores f-am.

>She stopped pretending to be into black guys
Ur insecurity is showing

It isn't insecurity, its the truth

Your nigger is showing.

What game is this?

Wtf is that a fucking skin pocket

they only want ripped niggers and pasty fat beta whites to push their agenda.

Fuck yeah I would.

I've gone from spooky skelly to on-the-thin-side Otter (abs still suck because skelly needs to bulk to get to Otter) but I feel great about it.

Starting to get mires from randos and an old FWB asked to see progress pics on Normiebook, so I posted a couple and got PMs from about a dozen chicks from high school wanting to get together and catch up.

FeelsGoodman

>about a dozen chicks message
Nobody believes you faggot, girls don't message first especially when they really like you. You'd be a good lawyer kek

I know right?

This. Fucking this.

watching that show is further proof that chicks know nothing when it comes to dicks

Fuck off.

No u

back to plebbit it is for you bumbo

This.

DAT ass tho

How long it took you to get from skelly to ottermode?

Black man always the most alpha.

This.

Stats?

"ur"
Kys niglet.

user... You have to stop believing in jewish lies.

No, I'm a grower.

No because I'm hideous. I'd do it if I got money for excess skin removal surgery out of it, though.

these shows man
they're so inherently stupid I simply don't get them

I guess it's an attempt to get softcore into the evening program for views, and it's cheap as well

You dudes are being too hard on yourselves, a dude with one leg and a stupid tattoo went on and got the chick in the end.

I'm a scrawny shit and probably lose to even the pudgy sack of dough you have on the left in your pic
But I'm not ashamed to be naked, even on television

Answer you cucklord
pls

no, my dick is below average even for a grower

my penor is below average when flaccid

t. Shlomo Shekelstein