Anyone still playing?

Anyone still playing?

Nope, most my friends stopped already too. Was just a fad.

This. 'twas fun for a while tho.

Yeah boii team instinct4life

> twas
Dips fedora

>still

define playing, I got like 140 of the cunts a week after playing and so then what? be a cuck like those you see walking around constantly rotating around the perspective of their avatar every 4 seconds. Autistgo

>140 in one week

I think you have the real autism

played for like a week, was lvl11, then couldnt give a shit anymore.

kek

No.

What's the end game? What does one gain from taking over gyms? I beat three trainers and only got 350 exp.

Ya

Meh, I do it to go outside and get some fresh air.

So, no end game, just a healthier lifestyle

what is living in a non-pleb rural area and running map master to find the pokemon you need? someone's mad.

It's the only cardio I do. I suck at naming.

> 2,49m
>6,16 fing kilograms

>Anyone still playing?
>still
Are you implying that we ever played this mandchild thing?

Played, realised it was broken shit, stopped

this

>doesn't like the game because it's "broken", and not because its a terrible casual game
hello, reddit

My friends and I stopped after they got rid of the tracker that allows pokevision. We enjoyed going out and hunting pokemon. Now it's completely random basically, no fun.

Of course all of you alpha males thundercocks are too preoccupied with your feels and fapping to trannies to play a good spirited popular game. Sorry to assume you might have even the slightest hint of an open mind

I only play it when I'm sitting at my desk at work

>download a seperate program to get the all

Defs autism

Gym is a pokestop so I spin that while resting between sets. Occasionally, some cool stuff like cubones or growlithes spawn there but most of the time there's just trash like zubat and spearow. There's also a fossil mon spawn nearby, caught a shitty aerodactyl there.