Who else here got lied to?

>Don't worry son, you'll be a real casanova when you grow up m, just focus on your studies first!
>of course you've got a good body, just be nice to the ladies, be polite, and they will fall for you, definitely!
>don't mind the bullies, they will fail anyway!

Here's what actually happened:
>had late puberty, didnt eat shit, ended up 5'10 102lbs at age 18
>Got depressed, dropped out of college, NEET for 2 years
>virgin, friendless NEET at 22 years old

How to fix fit. Dont give me bullshit, ive got enough. How do i become normal.

Pic is me.

bait

you have a decent jawline at least, there is potential i think, hard to tell with sunglasses

you already know what you have to do
get a job, get a hobby, start working out

You think complaining on an Italian Raisin forum will help? Go workout, bulk, and go back to college. Read the sticky too

>got depressed

Why is this everybody's go-to excuse to stop trying.

>italian raisin forum

sides

Because its totally valid.

>Muscles don't make you strong
I was legit told this at age 9, seriously who the fuck would say that to their son?
>Working out will only stunt your growth - dad again
I was a 6 foot freak of nature at 13, same with you and the rest of the family dad
>You don't need to learn boxing, you are only 12
Again i was like 5'10 at 12 but i was and still am a coward

From before i hit puberty i wanted to go to the gym and do boxing. Fuck, wasted potential if you ask me. It's just not the same starting at 19.

Anyway OP do this:
Start of with blending muesli or granol, add that to Fullcream (get used to that word) Yogurt and a few berries aswell. That's a breakfast you dont even have to chew on, you can down it in 1 minute which gives you more time to eat the 2 eggs next to you. Eat them quick because next comes the 500ml of full cream milk, 2 tbsp Peanut butter, 20ml Olive Oil (Yes that's right Olive oil, I better see 4L in the pantry) 1-2 Bananas and a serving of Protien powder (Mass gainer) Milkshake. That's breakfast baby.
High calorie snack after
Forgot chicken and rice for lunch it's Chicken and chips cooked in olive oil with a peanut butter satay sauce and more fullcream milk since you are skinny.
High calorie snack after
Dinner can be full large size pizza if you like just make sure to top that with some olive oil and eat it ALL. Another Peanut butter protien shake like above as well.
Another snack before bed, i like chocolate covered peanuts. Eat a handful.

I'm depressed all over the year and I'm stil lifting, I kinda like being depressed, this give me some power

Doesnt make sense.

Because it's usually caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. Not just "omg I'm le sad xd"

>How to fix

You can stay by going back to

Thanks for the sweet advice senpai. Unfortunately i dont think ill have the appetite to eat all that.

You're not depressed, you're bitchmade

>Unfortunately i dont think ill have the appetite to eat all that.

You do and you will eat it.

If you live in any first wold country your nutrition probably has no effect on your height.

The rest of that shit is on you.

> Elliot, please

R9k boys up in tharrr

haha the depression meme strikes again

Jesus. You look like my better height, better face, better frame sibling. You're life story mirrors mine. About four months ago I went from a dean's list student to failing half my courses and completely sabotaged my chances of getting into postgrad. It had always been my intention to become an academic. I did this largely because I felt the same kind of insecurities about my masculinity that you expressed. During the four months since I have taken a structured and disciplined approach to strength training (read the sticky mate; starting strength is not a meme). I can't say that these insecurities have dissipated completely but I'm far less inclined to express them by having that kind of histrionic meltdown. At least seek a job and try and achieve and attain the physique of a well adjusted male. It may be hard to do this but you have to persevere. Once you make it over the first few hurdles things become easier.

Ι hope that "diet" is bait,dinner and b4 bed snack are 3k calories,if you eat everything you suggested it is probably close to 5k

u 16 ? I'm 20 and I look way older than you

You look like an elf boy who admires Gladiators in Tamriel by following them around

Right? I had a guy at work go off for 6 months on the sick with 'depression'.

I've got him on facebook and I know that nigga was just drinking, having barbecues and going on holidays (vacation in freedom speak) for 6 months straight.

I'll concede that depression is a very real and life-destroying illness if everybody else would just concede that a lot of niggas are just making that shit up because it's nigh impossible to disprove.

What do u want to fix?

Sorry about your abs bro
Spoiler mine look the same ;_;

>Don't ever weight lift, because you'll need a bunch of special equipment and you'll get a hernia no matter what.

still kind of salty at my dad for telling me this desu but at least I still started earlier than most people

when?

The only really wrong thing he told you is to be polite to women and they'll fall for you.

You dont need to be jacked for anything, your studies WILL take you places, you just dropped them.

Treat women like people, don't grovel for them, don't be limited by social inhibition/stigma (this takes time to build), and do whatever you want to do (while maintaining personal finacial security or building towards it).

Thanks for advice.

cuck hang yurself

It does have an effect.

in my house it's the same, mom provides with a lot of food and motivation to keep lifting and my dad is basically the gains goblin who smokes cigarrettes when i'm lifting, says that i have a bad smell because of the food i ingest (the smell is from him), says that food should be strictly the necessary and that eating too much to get strong is pointless while he drinks every day until sleep and sometimes vomites my room

also he never gave me motivation to start sports and when i started lifting he said that it was pointless because i'm already too old (i'm 21 and started at 19)