Tinder

Veeky Forums
It is easy to get laid on Tinder when you are ripped?
>Post Tinder qts

what kind of retard tried to censor this pic

yes but it will be the most empty, boring sex you will ever have. I've fucked 2 people off tinder so far.

To be fair, if females need tinder they're either really awkward or looking for $ most of the time. You don't get great lays there, at least if you're looking for something outside of just a primal fuck. If not then go ahead.

Does it increases your chances to fuck "stacy" or you just attract Hambeasts?

No, you can get /stacy/s, just remember that you need a car and money for them. If you have those down, you'll be ok.

You will attract some hambeasts, you can just unmatch them.

IME you still need to tell them the regular bullshit that you love their eyes and that they have nice taste, before they let you hit.

but yea, very easy

Some advice please Veeky Forums

I've never had a facebook because i have no pictures to upload due to me being a shut in loner.

How do i go about having success on Tinder if you need to attract a girl with an impressive profile? Im sick of being alone i need to give this Tinder thing a go.

Tinder only shows select pictures you choose. There's no direct link to your FB. I have a hidden album called tindersl00ts to where i upload pics of my body, to use on tinder. nobody will ever know

What kind of men are these 10/10 seeking?
With their look they could easily get ripped successful millionaire or small celebrities. I don't believe they seek normal men for fun

Not even close to 10/10 my man. They're probably also unstable, and most dudes probably don't want to put up with their shit for too long.

>Putting pussy on such a pedestal
You you a wizard yet?

pic 1 - close up of face
pic 2 - group photo to show that you're not a loner
pic 3 - full body in exotic location to show you're well travelled
pic 4 - 'wacky' photo to show you don't take yourself too seriously
pic 5 - pic of you doing cool interesting hobby (not lifting!!!)

bio - one liner or a question, vague enough to cause intrigue

I Seriously Hope Your Tinder Profile Is Like This

>muh dick

Why are agressively sexual women so god damned boner inducing, Veeky Forums? Does it mean I'm a cuck?

Can confirm this works. Except closeup of face not needed.

Avoid selfies like the plague. Women hate men that take them, even though they post a fuckton (female logic at its finest). Totally srs, you want photos taken with other people, in some exotic locations.

Then you're gonna have a shit time on tinder too.

As a guy on tinder you need like 3-4 pictures, and none of them can be selfies. They must have been taken by another person.

1. Clear headshot or full body shot taken by someone other than you.
2. Shirtless pic from vacation/beach whatever, taken by someone other than you.
3. Picture of you at social event/party with men and women.
4. Optional: Anything flattering; hobby pic, you on a motorcycle, snowboard, doing carpentry etc.

>Special 5x multiplier: Picture of you smiling with a woman on your back, on your lap, crop her face out like a gentleman who doesn't kiss and tell.

If you're not ugly and get this stuff tinder will be like a harem takeaway.

You're fucking retarded. Millionaires bang Staceys the same way they do heroine: they try desperately not to because they know it can ruin them. Furthermore, your run of the millionaire would rather marry a 7/10 with a good personality and who isn't constantly threatening to cuck or gold dig him, than a 10/10 who is just gonna bang Jamal and walk away with half his stuff.

His glutes get my pepe hard

If you unironically think Jamal has peak social value for men in society you are truly fucking deluded and all the interracial cuckshilling has gone to your head.

Hmm i have 3 i can upload, one headshot (selfie)
One with a group of people but its not the most flatering of pics
And one with me holding a baby where i look relatively juicy.

I'll give it a go, no harm in trying.

You get more swiped-right if you're ripped. Don't expect it to hold very much though, also it depends on the girl.

>Be using tinder for shits and giggles.
>Decide to delve a bit more into it.
>Put up a picture of myself in Paris to look sophisticated (Bitches love Paris).
>Quote the Yellow Submarine song.
>Get 9 new swipes in 1 hour, and in my country not many girls use Tinder.
>Look up one of them, one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.
>Is into IT stuff, is into movies VERY MUCH, gym chick with a thicc ass, no tits but idgaf, and she's tall (fetish).
>Chat her up because why not.
>Start by talking about some shit movies I watched in a film festival last November, insert some of my humour here and there.
>Get digits, facebook, etc.
>HOLY SHIT, WE ACTUALLY GO TO THE SAME GYM.
>Decide to meet up there.
>We hit it off almost from the get go.
>I think I'm in love.
>Next day take her to a fancy restaurant I go to when I want to bang some chick.
>Go for a walk by the sea, find secluded place, HOLY SHIT SHE'S A BITER, MY HEART MELTS RIGHT THERE AND THEN.
>I can't believe I'm so into this girl.
>In a relationship now, although for 3 weeks, and here's to hoping it lasts, this girl is golden.

We're all gonna make it brahs. Godspeed.

>pic with baby
don't do it, they'll assume it's yours

This one puts my blood to boil

at least she's honest

No babies, only pets, even you holding a whiskey bottle like a baby is better.

i've seen that bio on like 5 different pictures. they're either fake profiles or shopped

>install tinder
>get about 25 matches the first day being very conservative with the likes
>slows down to about 2-3 per day for the rest of the week
>1-2 per week
>1 every 2-3 weeks
>eventually nothing
>tfw

Why does it happen?

>She's a biter
What did you mean by this

Cause you run out of sluts in your city obviously

Its not an endless supply bro

make one saying no overweight girls, must be d-cups or higher, must be 19 year old model etc, post results

you live in a medium sized town

no, no, plenty new ones show, I just don't get matched anymore

>4'11"

Manlets, when will they learn? No wonder she has an ego, she has to compensate for almost being a midget.

>implying
Just look that gorgeous face and tits. Well yeah if I stop being beta cuck she might leave me. But that's not the same as guys willing to dump them

I'd never get pissed at her for anything for sake of sex with her

Hey margot

Do you like your nuts activated?

Well any advice on what other pics I could use considering I have no friends and dont go out? Like a gym selfie or pulling some baked goods out of a oven?

Shit im willing to try anything if you guys have some ideas.

she took the bait. Like you did.
I made this whole story up for the good feels.

sorry

You sound like a fag
100% guarantee you're shit skin most probably an Indian

Stop denying. First of all millionares aren't rare. Million dollars is achievable unlike super rich
These girls could have been dream girl to all men who has

well memed

>deleting and posting again to have one word replaced with another

you sure take your shitposting seriously

So am I ugly or what's the deal? Should I get some better pictures?

That's at least honest and realistic
You're mad only because you're a manlet. Although I'm only 6'1 but I doubt she'd notice a difference

Petite loli body is GOAT

I'm not a grill, but whenever I see a person whose 90% of pics are group photos I swipe left.

And you look pretty boring and not very fun oriented.

Same here. 6'1, but have a thing for tiny girls. Although I would never marry a womanlet, don't want to ruin my son's chances

Fuck yeah. I'd give anything reasonable to her to play with her tits
Where to find honest women like this????

Tinder really makes it easier as you don't need to waste tons of time on women to later on find out she doesn't want your dick
If she's attracted and want the D. you could know in 10 seconds by 2 photos. Sounds good to me FAm

Bites my lip when she's kissing me. May be a bit faggy, but I like it.

Apologies if my way of speaking is a bit stupid, english is not my main language. I could be considered shitskin though. Why don't you post your success story, pure-skin faggot?

>you sure take your shitposting seriously
But am I wrong

Idk, not much experience with indians. He could still be a car to me, sounds funny enough.

Dont tell me your an arab.

If so kys my man

Good pictures but limit the number

4 is best, max 5 or women will find a fault with at least one of them

1. Casual
2. Suit
3. Group photo
4. Activity

Grill here.

Have any pictures where you're actually smiling or is your face stuck in that one spot? Throw some variety in there, preferably on your own and not in a group and you'll be fine

You look like a legitimate homosexual. Not even trying to troll but too many posed pics with dudes. Put up an interesting one of u doing a hobby or traveling somewhere well known. Your pics are basically all the same

you really need better pictures, more light... You want more of a bad boy I lift don't give a shit look.

You look like a niceguy^tm = very boring

Get some pics and show that you wana fuck

you look like you just wana hang out and be nice.

No, I'm not an Arab. Southern European.
>inb4 Same shit

>Southern European
That includes regions from Spain to Cyprus. Are you an albanian?

I met my gf on tinder, now we live together.

tbqh though you have to go on a lot of shit dates with boring girls for that to work. Law of large numbers.

No.

I hate the small talk on tinder. Women are so unoriginal because they know they have to do jack shit. Men have to come up with knew witty ways to seduce then. All women start with shit like 'so what do you do?' I've reached a point where I just unmatch the girl of she asks me that

>you have to go on a lot of shit dates with boring girls for that to work

so just like irl?
I learned to somewhat filter boring bitches.

>no description
>only selfies
>description that only mentions work/education and generally look like job application
>same face on every pic
>pics of food/drinks/stuff

I swipe left on all of these, because it's almost guaranteed to be a boring waste of time

If she was 5'5 or around there I'd understand and admit defeat to my 5'9 stature. But shes fucking 4'11. One of my best friends who is 6'6 wont touch a girl if shes not around 5'6

I wish

>No, I'm not an Arab. Southern European.
>>inb4 Same shit

Arabs are all in Northern Europe because of gibmedats

This. Tinder, like most dating sites, is far too much work. And I'd rather not stroke any of these sluts' egos any further than they are. Let the thirsty beta males have these ones.

far too much work

girls have messaged me with shit like "i just want a guy to cuddle" "do you wanna come over" "do you want to hook up"

>>swipe right on everyone except obviously disgusting girls
>>filter out the nasty matches as they come in
>>dont message any of the girls except the ones that really make you feel the bone
>>they will come to you

how is that far too much work ive gotten laid 3 times doing absolutely nothing, im not even swole. Tall, long blonde hair, chubby omw to fit

I filter for my type, cos I like weird girls with tats and daddy issues. I mention lifting, drugs and bdsm on my profile so that it saves me having to ask about that if we do match.

Not a single one? For real?

All you need is 1 friend and ask him/her to to take "gayass promo pics for tinder" and tell him/her that you'll return the favor.

This makes my dick hard

Not even if you're an Olympic athlete. 4/10's will reject you

This is her

>tfw the only big city within 50km has a total population of 18k
Am I screwed?

>big city
>18k

uwotm8

1/10 at best

Dude, it's the biggest city within 100km. After 100km I've got a city with 500k people.

where the fuck do you live?

Yup. I tested three profiles at once.

One with my normal pictures no body shot

One with my normal pictures and an incidental bodyshot as my second pic

One with a body shot at home hiding my face

No description on any profile. Swipe right to every single woman in a 3 mile radius.

2nd profile got most matches. 3rd profile didn't get as many but filtered chicks that were messaging just for sex. some below average. Most average and surprisingly a lot of really hot girls I didn't match with my other profiles. I met up with a few of the really hot ones and fucked them.

I don't get it, how do you even use tinder? I would be worried about my co-workers finding my page.

>see a coworker
>swipe right to see if they swiped right
>it's a match
>now you both have to keep secret
>start fucking
>never mention it at work

easy

What when they are disgusted by you and only swipe right to see if you liked them?

ha ha, if only it were that easy. I wish I could use tinder but I'm still living in my hometown in mommy & daddy's house.

Lel just ignore this one. Irl 99% people would cringe when she mentions she "hooked up" with Olympic athletes
She's so fucking ugly that she needs to hide online and masking her photo to bring up some confidence

Motherfucking cringe

you can use it, but it will be harder to set up a fuckdate, unless your parents are super liberal

Me and my gf broke up a couple of days ago, I felt like shit so I got tinder and matched with some girls. The problem is, I have no fucking idea what to say to them, I have to much autism for this shit.
wat do?

lmao my first picture is me cooking mince pies from last christmas

i don't even know why but i got more right swipes than i ever have and it isn't even a flattering photo in the sense that i don't even look like i lift very much at all

No to the baby pic. Selfies are okay despite what some of these other guys say, although they are pretty lame 95% of the time, just do it right and you'll be fine.

I'm 6'1, and womanlets are a huge turn-off. I'd even date a fat girl over a short one.

This. Most black guys can't get a date because the internalised racism most people hold prevents them.

you look dyel as fuck for one thing

I hate ugly shitskins

>felling for the "I need to make girls think I'm interesting" meme
Girls are the most boring thing on earth. Their hobby and fun is entirely based on Internet and Jew tv shit

Seriously. If we don't have Internet, I bet any man would get bored but female would have nothing else to do

Just straight up asking if they wanna fuck and eat food. Agree with anything they say and just follow their asking. If she asks you have a xxx hobby you just say yes. Seriously you really expect a women would actually go with u rather than just chat?

>ugly dyel nigger thinks woman reject him because of racism

topkek

That is the worst anonimizing job I've ever seen, and I literally won a federal lawsuit over a failure to anonimize.

Heres your (You) young sir

EXPAND DONG

FUCK

Yes.
If you're white and ripped and you can't get laid on tinder kill yourself.

What are you talking about? OP made a great effort at obscuring Margot's name