Be 5'9

>be 5'9
>go to gym in early afternoon
>there seems to be some school class, tons of young people working out
>95% of boys are towering me, probably 30% of girls are taller than me already
>some of the girls are already thicc af and they probably fuck like gorillas while you cant even talk to girls

face it fellow manlets, we are fucked and our future is even more fucked

the only thing keeping me from jumping from a roof right now is that i make good paper and the hope that this money will somehow make me happy

do you live in the Netherlands or something? most chicks ive met are around 5'2 -5'4 here in the states

Germany

> mfw my oneitis called me tall
> she's like 5'8
> im barely 5'10

MOMMY MOMMY user WANT MILKY BABY THIWSTY FOR MILKY

>be 5'9
>be black
>one girl said something abt my height
>told her she's gonna be underneath me anyway sucking this dick
>never had an height issue since
step up ur game senpai

they probably have bigger cocks than you too

I live in California, land of the manlets and 5'9 is considered short here.

I'm only averagely taller than spics and dark-skinned Asians. Blacks, whites, and lighter-skinned Asians all tower over me

no doubt

>be 1.65 m
>hobbit tier
>met a 1.85 m girl online
>"are you ok with me being 20 cm shorter than you?"
>"I like you so far, what is the problem?"
>mfw this would have never happened if she was born and raised in my backwater latino country
>we're 6 months together by now

if you're charming (she decided she liked me before i sent the first picture) nothing can stop you and I thought you being from europe would know better.
Having an above average penis and a nice face helps too.

This

Lemme suck those fuckin beefers

Which city? Fellow Germanfag here.

I'm amazed at the bodies of most teenage girls those days. I remember that some of my female classmates used to be pretty far developed by the age of 15-16. Today it seems to be the norm. Shit is crazy.

fuck the cute refugee women, worse case scenario u rape one, its not like they arent already getting the same treatment from fahad and mohamed
>you rape our women we rape yours

My roommate in college was 5'8 and fucked tons of hot girls. Just live life, familam.

You'll never get a girl with that attitude, senpai.

I'm 5'8 and get plenty of attention. Sure it means I can't lift as heavy as my taller friends, but on the flip side it means I can pack on noticeable muscle very easily. Bulking becomes so much easier when you just have to add another 100 or 200 calories to your diet instead of cramming another 400+ calories.

Obviously German girls are early developers because they have to be ready to get enriched

>Obviously German girls are early developers because they have to be ready to get enriched

Its the other way around, its a defense mechanism to stop Refugees from raping them, if they look like grown women Ahmed wont get aroused.

>if they look like grown women Ahmed wont get aroused

Y-yeah

>mfw 6'0

Im 5'9 ill kill you, you ungrateful cunt, you are the perfect height, you are tall but can make easier gains than 6'4 lanklets

>tfw 171cm
>Never had any problem with my height until I browsed Veeky Forums
T-thanks guys.

Same here

>tfw 5'11"
>wear shoes that make me 6'0" and tell girls I'm 6'1"

6'0 is the new 5'11 retard

what a defeatist attitude, you don't deserve to be called a man

whatever height you are, fucking own it, god i'm so sick of all this bitchy whining these days

Everything between 5'9 and 5'7 isn't manlet they are ayy lmao, neither they are lanklets.

wait so
> under 5'7 = manlet
> 5'7 - 5'9 = ayy lmao
> 5'10 - 5'11 = ?
> over 6'0 = ?

>5"10
>have never been rejected because of height
>have slept with several 6+foot girls
>put on muscle easily
>wide shoulders and chest
>get regularly laid

literally the only places I have ever seen arguments about height is here and the misc, looks like normal human beings don't get hung up on irrelevant, unchangeable details.

The reason you can't get laid is because you are a pussy user.

>tips fedora

They're fucking Middle Eastern manlets though.

You were just always unaware why girls rejected you. Now you know

> under 5'7 = manlet
> 5'7 - 5'9 = ayy lmao
> 5'10 - 5'11 = false Lanklet
> over 6'0 = ture Lanklet

90% of girls prefer tall guys in my country. They won't disregard shorter guys, but they prefer taller.

taller than girls in high heels is minimum
2m+ is not that great either

>being 5'9 in iceland
my bitch ass friend complained how short he was, he's 6'1

Damn nigga that's good

>"are you ok with me being 20 cm shorter than you?"
Wasn't she turned off by you asking this? It reeks of insecurity.
Were you just being forward so you don't waste your time?

>CEMETERY

Who's the girl?

You would literally never have a problem with that height, is the thing you're overlooking.

>Germany
>the women weren't all in burqas

Nice try hanz

>probably fuck like gorillas
Gorillas have 2 inch dicks and probably just force the female down, stick it in and they're done.

175 here. Fuck this place

so how tall are you?

Bump

Spotted the lanklet

>Be 5'9
>Go to the gym yesterday
>Towering lanklet there
>Obviously been working out for awhile
>Is still a fucking twig after months and months of training

Dude it is not that bad. Gains grow on trees at prince manlet height

my friend is like 5'2 and he gets mad pussy but he's also black I dont think this manlet insecurity exists if youre black

I just want to dick those tits

Except that you just look funny when having muscles and being short. Tall guys dont need muscles to attract girls. Unless youre underfed, being tall is always more attractive than being short and buff.

>tfw 6'1

I almost made it brahs. Almost made it to that 6'2 promised land. Think I'll kill myself tonight.

I'm 5'7. Every time I see a girl taller than me, that noose in my room gets a little friendlier.