Just made my first cutting meal :)

Just made my first cutting meal :)

Your bait needs some work. Welcome, newfriend, here is the 1 and only (you) I will ever give you

It's actually (OP) not (you), newfriend

Wut?

>mfw i 8 b8 m8

Meal prep!

great plating, i really like the artistic drops of brine

While we’re on the subject of cutting meals, does anyone actually want to direct me to a definitive list of foods to eat and not eat while cutting? I think I’ve got it pretty well dialed in but I’m wondering if I’m making any mistakes that are slowing down my progress.

Thanks, I like eat in style

I love this pic can I save my family?

Cut out carbs, eat protein, eat fat

you can only save one family member

choose wisely

does it have to be a member of my family?

Thanks. That’s what I thought. I’m getting carbs from some low glycemic fruits and vegetables only. I’m alternating between weight training and HIIT from day to day. I’m doing BCAA pre and post workout but because I’m endomorphic I find that supplementing with whey or drinking any shakes at all (or bars) tends to slow my fat loss as opposed to just getting all of my nutrition from real foods on a sort of paleo diet. Basically I just eat a ton of chicken, eggs, avocados, salmon, nuts, and a little honey.

I would highly suggest a ketogenic diet, it's basically what you're already doing

whats wrong?

Typical dinner, very tasty

Most protein bars are glorified candy bars. Only get Quest bars. This is not a meme

Thanks for the advice. I think I’ve got all the information I need at this point. The implementation is where it gets tricky. Consistency and motivation.

>bread

He's very impressed that you know how to correctly boil out those calories in the bread

Scary trips bro. Yeah I stay away from bars altogether. I could probably get away with eating the quest bars post work out without much worry about fat gain but I can also just eat half a chicken which I know will lead to a faster lean out. The quest bars sure do taste good though.

I know right? Boiling denaturates the starch o it doesnt stay in the body

>post workout
Meal timing is a meme

>endomorphic

I eat pretty much broiled chicken and spinach. I drink a bit of milk, and my fat is slowly going away.

Recently i too started my first cut even though i don't need it, and the whole thing is the best thing ever.

I start my morning with a few oats to wake up, then after a few hours the hunger starts.
I don't try to shut it out or not think about it, i embrace it and focus on it. That feeling of being hungry.
The more you focus on it, the less annoying it becomes.
If you focus on it while fapping, after a few days you can trick your body to make it something enjoyable.

When finally the time comes for another meal, the food is 2000% better regardless of what you eat.
All that hunger that you felt, and you get to satisfy it.
Every bite, every smell, everything about the meal is so much better.

are looking to get into trapping?

>falling for all these memes

I'm not familiar with the term. So, no will be my answer for now.

it means dancing to trap music

There are people in the world who would kill to have this food

My answer has become a solid no.

MusclePharm Combar Crunch
Muscletech Mission1
RobertIrvine FitElite
D's Naturals No Cow Bar

All virtually the same as quest bars nutritionally but provide texture and flavor variety.
Enough with the quest bar meme.

He meant are you interested in dressing as a sissy boy wearing a maid outfit and stockings

Nah, I'm just finding it hard to lose that last bit of fat round my stomach and obliques, so I've reduced most of my food to that.

white rice, white bread, ice cream, beer, cider, sweetened fruit juice, whole milk, full-fat yoghurt, nuts, seeds, chocolate, fries, processed meats

I get really gassy when I'm hungry for some reason, and the way my guts are I have a hard time releasing that gas: so I just get horrible stomach aches that food can't cure.

It is a living hell.

Being gassy is really satisfying

Someone post the ketchup on with a cup of milk plz

tfw 3 weeks into cut, i am struggling to even eat now dont know what happened but i am never hungry.

I go till 6pm before i even eat, then have to cram in 2300kcal before i go to sleep.

I do this sometimes just because I'm lazy. If my brain is occupied and it's a rest day, I don't notice the hunger