Explain this

Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectodysplasin_A_receptor
reddit.com/r/hapas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Portion sizes

dont be fucking stupid you know a fat girl does no exercise unless they do a strength sport, in which they know why they are fat asf

Let fatties believe what they believe
Honestly it's time to just let them stay delusional and let them continue to blame everything but themselves

Uhh, that's racist.

>salads with dressing on the side

I'm guessing she's a fucking idiot who thinks ranch dressing on anything keeps a salad healthy.

Portion sizes & average daily activity levels. And Japanese people don't fuckin' survive solely on Pocky, ice cream & bubble tea.
Whoever made this was either a troll or naive lil' bitch.

Having azn gf, they eat those foods but their caloric intake is much less than western hambeasts. Also:
>"unfair"
Kek. American whales eat a ton of food justifying it as "healthy", and drink, because beta cucks always just say "you look fine!". Don't lie to yourself, you're not 160lbs eating properly counting calories and macros.

Female logic is astoundingly stupid.

There's two tiny Asian girls in my office, I've worked here like a year, I'm pretty sure I've never actually seen them eating.

>Japanese girl probably has one or two pieces of pocky a day
>Even a rice based meal isn't that calorie dense if you have good portion sizes and clean foods.
>Whilst non-asian girl may have solid portion sizes and a decent calorie intake, even a light snack or a coke could tip them over maintenance and slowly make them gain weight over time.

fpbp

Eating a ton of "healthy" food is unhealthy as well. Also, girls (and guys) always lie about their typical activities ("exercise")

You don't control your diet, you grow fat.
You don't exercise, you grow fat
Genetics is a pretty shit-tier excuse

>I'm pretty sure I've never actually seen them eating.
Other than lunch time there's really no need to. It's an 8 hour work day in an office, not a long distance marathon.

I'm talking about lunch dingus, I never see them in the kitchen or break room.

Redundant. Asian food is still high calorie as fuck. Even if you're eating small portions of this stuff it's all day, every day, thus they should be a lot fatter than they seem.

No, they also eat PLENTY of rice and noodles. So explain to me again why they aren't fat? Maybe, just maybe they are gentically predispoed to be slender.

I seriously doubt the person that made this picture was lying. You're going to have to come up with a better argument.

It's reality.

>Having azn gf

Stopped reading there. Fuck of normie.

>probably

Gook girl:
1 ice cream, 1 bubble tea, 1 pockey
Whoops that's all she ate that day
White fat girl:
1lbs salad for, 2 litres of Diet Coke, lean chicken(which contains 25% fat at least) fried 1lbs on the side

My Asian friend do eat junk food everyday. But they usually just eat a small portion then call it done.

Someone post the comic with the guy eating a shitload and not gaining a pound, whilest a girl drinks a glass of water and becomes obese.
I think someone made a more accurate version where they both eat but the guy lifts afterwards.

females have a lower IQ

>redundant food. Asian food is high calorie as fuck
Compared to Western? Studies show Westerners eat much more calorie dense fats. And our portions are way smaller. I visited a friend in America and his wife cooked an entire salmon. I'd never seen that much salmon in my life.

It's a drawing

>Redundant. Asian food is still high calorie as fuck. Even if you're eating small portions of this stuff it's all day, every day, thus they should be a lot fatter than they seem.

Wow, I must have great genetics then.

Stop projecting.

>High Calorie
>Asian food
Pick one. It really isn't and the portion sizes are smaller.

>Plenty of rice and noodles
They eat less of it than we eat breads and pastas on average.

>The person that made the picture wasn't lying
Not lying, ignorant.

>It's reality
The reality is not knowing jack shit about body composition, caloric intake an exercise and claim being a fatty is due to not being asian

>Azn gf
This isn't r9k faggot. This isn't your stupid robot safe space. Veeky Forumsizens can and do have lives. This isn't the place to coddle your social awkwardness and autism.

1. Japanese are statically getting fatter every year.
It is happening, at a much slower rate.
2. The cost of living is extremely high in Japan and foods that are high calorie cost money.
It's not feasible for someone living there to binge eat shit food (fast food) every day. The majority diet of Japan is rice, vegetable, 1 portion meat (usually fish) and it's dirt fucking cheap. You can buy fish from markets nearly anywhere. If not they have a wide variety of fiber high snacks (noodles, rice, curry type shit).
3. Portion control as other Anons have said.
Everything in Japan is smaller, as the Japanese are smaller people.
I lived there for 6 months and lost weight without really changing what I eat. I just didn't eat near as much.

Sugary snacks aren't as widely sold either, it's frowned on to let your children eat junk food all day.
Pocky is mostly meme, but using it as an example.
1 serving is 200+ calories, it also has fiber, fat, protein, a few micros, and sub 15g of sugar.
Most candy in america has more than 20g of sugar at the bare minimum (google search confirms on most general candy bars).

The biggest thing that nobody seems to talk about is alcohol. Even if you eat healthily all week with moderate portion sizes to make sure you don't go over maintenance, you can still fuck it all up by drinking a bottle of wine or two on the weekend.

I stopped drinking apart from special occasions (like my birthday weekend) and have made huge progress.

has to be their superior genetics

HIGH METABOLISM

Energy expenditure higher than FUKUSHIMA

Carbos and fats are separate things.
Fats are infernally harder to burn.
Western Diet tend to contain a fuckton of fats and protein, and a minority of carbos.
Asian Diet tend to contain a fuckton of carbo, a minority of protein and fat.

Your Salad and 'low-fat' Yogurt can't save you, Darling, unless you exercise.

It also helps that Asians tend to to
focus more on bodyweight and cardio to tone down. They also cut down and control their diet a lot.

>Asian food high calories
Triggered. I've never seen any "American Asian food" in Asia. Half of your Asian menu is never heard of in Asia
>General tsao, Sao, Tao whatever the shit
>Mongolian beef
>lemon chicken
>chomian, Chou man whatever the noodles shit
They fucking fried with flour and literately pour sugar onto them. Who the fuck cook like that in Asia?????

And I was surprised that one white girl ate entire plate which contains almost 1 lbs of chicken and 2 bowls of rice. That's a lunch for 3 people family in Asia....

>Fatty is so mad she draws the asian grill as a racist as fuck stereotype
I B laffin

OP is one of the reasons western women should just be bred out of existence. Asian women are far superior in every way. More intelligent, more athletic, and far more loyal.

Do humanity a favor anons and stop nutting in inferior whites. Get a qt azn you will not regret.

Japan, and particularly South Korea, have some of the highest alcoholism rates in the entire world.

It means you were always destined to have lower standards or not fulfill those standards at all.

Enjoy your forever alone or enjoy your boyfriend who doesn't look like brad pit.

>forgets to count for the 2 large Starbucks cappuccinos she has daily

>t.

>falling for the laziest bait I've ever seen

Asia got steamed, boiled, light soup base
cuisine and really swell 10/10
porridge/noodle/vegetarian food, with little-to-nil
roasting and a shitload of frying.

>Not controlling your diet to compensate
For Koreans & Singaporeans, they have to
undergo Military conscription and subsequent
reservist cycles. So if they are not fit, the
annual Fitness Test will really fuck their shit up.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure i'm not.
Rice based alcohol has substantially lower calorie amounts than grain based alcohol.
I could drink saki all day and not do anything, but piss.
If I drink beer I have to piss, shit, all types of stuff from the calorie intake.

This. Once they start dieing off en mass, maybe they'll start to rethink their 'Body Acceptance'.

American women are trashy cunts who blame their obesity on genetics, not on the box of chocolates they snack on after eating salads.

Asian (and European and African) women eat in moderation and aren't obese.

I seriously need to move to NY or LA, where there are more foreign women

Hard liquor has wayyyy lower calories than
beer.The fact that you are effectively
intoxicating yourself with the High-Alcohol
content helps to cut the flab.

>he thinks beer makes him instantly have to shit out beer calories

/thread

Some, not all

>kid is elliot rodger
lel subtle

Stir fry =\= Texas oil gut fying
Asian food is stir fried with very little oil dripped on the pan(to prevent food get sticky). That's like 5gram of fat added which isn't much

The sauce alone in any American food is already >10g fat. Deep fried chicken is never really an Asian thing either.

yeah. the other ones successfully lost weight and are not obese anymore

fuck off fat cunt

I moved to Korea 2.5 weeks ago

Women here look after themselves, they don't just sit around watchning TV ever, instead they go to the gym and walk on the treadmills while they watch tv. and they have dancerobics classes that are serious cardio workouts, their spin classes have a huge amount of of head banging.

And portions are much more reasonable, a meal will satisfy you, but not leave you feeling ready to burst

Nice argument, sperg.

Yea, other methods of cooking like roasting,
using butter, fucktons of sugar, cheese and yogurt is just a recipe for obesity.

Thicc Sauces like Mayo, Thousand Island and
Tartar are just fat-inducing.

And don't get me started on the portions,
literally heart-attack on a plate.

Why did you move to Korea, user?
And, do you have a Korean qt now?

I legit don't understand why beer is even a thing. It's just empty calories that's cheaper than a rum and diet coke but does literally nothing for you and means you have to keep drinking pint after pint of shit-tier alcohol crammed with calories in order to get drunk.

Sugar. Asians don't like it nearly as much as Americans do.

There's a video where they give Asian girls Oreo cookies. They are all like "this is too sweet, I can't fucking eat this shit."

I don't have the shits any time I drink any low calorie liquor or hard alcohol.
I have the shits any time I so much as drink two beers, it's liquid wheat.
It causes an imbalance of yeast in your body, which makes you sick and gives you the shits.

I don't drink much anymore, if I do I usually slam 2-3 shots of tequila and than just ride the buzz all night with a few more shots.
I think it's less than 500 calories per night, which is like two beers at most.

Because we shame those women who eat snacks in Asia
Body acceptance is 2america4me

In Asian school you're the bottom of hell if you're a fat girl. Our entire society would shit on you. Fat female is literately the worst thing that could happen in Asia. Our women learnt to keep away from snacks since young

And they do love snacks. Girls always love dumb flashy branded good looking candy or snacks. But they'll skip lunch for a box of sugar shit
And to surprise you even more. Asian girls would laugh at some girl who simply "eat too much" even if she's perfectly thin. They'd make her look like some food binge pig and laugh all in front guys to make her embarrassed

South Korea literally has the most alcoholics per capita than any country.

Cutting out sugary foods was the best decision of my life. I used to think that fruit was sour and bland, but now my tastes have adjusted they're so sweet and taste delicious.

Delusion

I love hearing these stories, asia is hardcore /bully/.
Like some chick will kill herself if another girl finds a piece of lint on her clothing and all the girls start calling her "lint monster" while throwing lint rollers at her in the bathroom and she cries and pisses herself.
Asia hardcore as fuck.

That explains why there are so few Thicc girls in Asia or girls with bigger-than-average bewbz.

Worst Korea is fucking depressing, dude.
It is almost as depressing as Japan.
You live as a wageslave till the day you die.

>Asians eat pocky and ice cream and fried dumplings for every meal

Why are white women so retarded?

Asians value thin waist/flat stomachs more than anything else
Everyone loves big boobs. but having big boobs on 200lbs big disgusting belly is another story
This is the part that we don't understand Americans. It's understandable that you love all those tv beach blonde girls with thick boobs and ass. But why you also like the fat and ugly ones??? Having boob and ass on a thin rack is God tier. Having fat on already fat body is...just nothing special

One mentally ill mixed race guy shot up a few people so now all mixed race kids are shooters? How many white people/middle eastern erschossen have carried out mass shootings since Elliott Rodgers?

Stupid comic

I legitimately think this is why East Asians do very well in advanced societies. A deep sense of shame over any personal shortcomings combined with amazing discipline. Western, African, Hispanic. Middle Eastern and South Asian societies don't push their people towards that level of self-respect and honor (I'm not Asian in case you're wondering)

Middle Eastern do honor but in a retarded way

Like they'll stone and torture people to death for honor instead of improving

She forgot to include Venti White Chocolate Mocha after her 30 minute walk

3 cliff bars after her intense CrossFit session

Green smoothie with bananas, apples, 3 tbsp agave nectar, 2 tbsp peanut butter, some kale

Mocking fat people is something we don't even try to hide. Even on tv shows and very political correct serious situation. Fat=bad that is all

Fat women is viewed as old grandmas in Asia, AKA a type of female that's is not sexual in any way. Nobody thinks sex/sexual things is anything related to fat women. They're like asexual creature just happened to live around you. You treat them like men, you talk to them like men. They never get special girl treatment/care ever.

Before I moved to states, my school had about 600 people making half of them female. I remember only 2 girls were fat. 6-10 girls that's chubby. All the other 200+ girls don't have any belly visible. People avoid 2 girls like plague and say they smell. They actually didn't smell but the impression of looking fat is like some desease infested monster in video games

Based asia

A bottle of wine has about 500 cals. Drinking one on the weekend is not going to make you obese.

asian people in Asia is actually shit in general since they know their limit. If you have some goal that's too high to reach, most people would just give up

As American Asian the game is just fucking hard for us. My friends and I make 80k on average and own house+at least 3+ cars at the age of 23-27. We're still invisible to most women in America
And no we're not chinky manlet. The shortest of us is 5'7 and I'm 6'2 with ripped body. All these stuff is nothing compared to average white joe on street.

Therefore you see Asian male push themselves hard in America because you'll need to become at top to score a women.

she forgot to include the bags of chips and cookies she eats as "snacks" because they don't count.

The Artist is a half asian himself.

hapa detected.

you can't be srs. Own house 80k and 3 cars and you're invisible?

You're either manlet, ugly, both or awkward. Totally srs, I can pull a gf and I'm not even done my undergrad yet.

Yeah I've had friends tell me similar stories.
Female bullying seems particularly vicious though, like long term psychological effects from it.
Male bullying seemed to be your typical, beat you up scenario.
I don't know exactly how to ask this, but is it true that a lot of asian cultures are extremely submissive.
Like if the top dog in a class room decides they want to start bullying a girl or boy, everyone will automatically conform and start bullying also, else they may get bullied?
Just no one will stand up for anything or make a stand I guess.

It's not much different here state side, but I remember a lot more people who would actually tell others to shut the fuck up or to stop disrupting class. Not that they wanted the bullying to stop, but just keep it more out of public eye.

The game is rigged against Asian Americans, that I have to agree.

But
>asian people in Asia is actually shit in general since they know their limit
You just threw your Asian bros under the bus with that tactless statement.
Do you really want to be a mega slayer/Chad that badly?

Nice sense of entitlement, snowflake

>or girls with bigger-than-average bewbz.
It's genetic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectodysplasin_A_receptor

I have 6 girls text with me and say I'm really impressive. They just never want to fuck me. They all have bf/gf. I have girls miring me at malls and whenever I get out of my sport car. Especially I look very American rather than FOB chink
Basically
>feels good man
>tfw no gf
At the same time
You'd be surprised girls don't just jump on your dick that fast irl. And I interracial don't happen that often

What part of the country do you live in? I've lived in the DFW and NY areas, and I'd always see ripped/ shredded Asians killing it with white women. Skinny Asians with style kill it with stylish chicks.

Agree that skinny Asians with poor sense of style have it the hardest.

Retarded obese roastie cunt. I can smell your stinky flabby beef curtains from here. Kill yourself roastie.

He probably live in Commiefornia or one of the inner states.

Why are you saying girls don't jump on your dick that fast irl, as if I haven't experienced it myself? I've literally fucked girls within hours of meeting them before, or days. I've had a girl off tinder come literally just for sex, etc.

Totally srs, they might be mirin' your achievements but you might be awkward. It makes 0 sense your assets are beyond mine and I, as a latin american/Canadian pull more pussy than you. "wow you're so impressive user" doesn't mean they're interested.

You're doing something wrong, and possibly in denial about it.

reddit.com/r/hapas/

No one would stand up because eveyone likes to bully others... And middle ones aren't alpha enough to do it themselves. So they get with the group

But nonsense bully is not common tho. People do have sympathy. 90% of bullied kid deserved it and they actually have that mindset to be bullied. 99% of bullying is not serious. It's typical chad showing off their dominance

Female bullying is weird af. Sometimes a popular Stacy could be target. Sometimes popular queen whore would be the bully leader. But they're weak they can only talk shit and hit with slap so no one give a shit and we usually laugh when girls trying to be tough.
Unlike in America, in Asia girls have NO chance against men. Average beta could beat entire class of girls

Shut up its true.
I came to America with my 6'2 and chad genetics and my family have money. We're the top in Asia so we could come here. most Asians need to be good enough to come in America unlike a greasy 34 year old rapist beaner could just jump over the fence

America > any Asian country. America = Num. 1 is the truth

>Average beta could beat entire class of girls
I dated a Japanese girl (true blood) once, I'm sure this is actually pretty accurate.
She weighed 100lbs wet.

Well that's good to know, I actually support bullying a decent amount. As long as the person being bullied doesn't get in trouble if they decide to actually stand up for themselves and beat down a bully.
America is grade A retarded when it comes to that. Seen some band nerd get bullied for months and months and finally takes his trumpet case and smash it into this dudes face.
He got kicked out.
Kinda counter productive to teach people standing up for yourself is bad.

>Why did you move to Korea, user?
because i tried to kill myself so i changed my entire life
>And, do you have a Korean qt now?
not yes, only been here a few weeks

Yes I'm awkward and I don't seem fun. Your Latin/Canadian that's thundercock white gene right here. This alone beats any achievement I have
My coworkers comments on my gains all the time. And they are always surprised my financial management get me to a level that white people expected to achieve in 40s
But they just don't seem to want any sexual relation with me

My white friends are actually more nerdy then me but they seem more fun. The Jew stereotype really fucking ruined us

>whatever the shit
Are you pretending to be asian in this post? Or just ignorant?

And yet this Asian 'Chad' complains about
being unable to get pussy at his leisure, despite
being 'Upper Middle Class' and having work his
ass off for it.

There's something definitely wrong with you.
And girls will get that right-off-the-bat.

The "asian" user you're replying to isn't a chad; chads don't call themselves chads. He has hapa mentality; probably a hapa

I'm the guy you were responding to. You have the potential to pull so much more. makes sense. You seem too self aware you've done well, you might unconsciously mention it, or make it too obvious you are doing well, etc.

Being the financial elite is fucking incredible m8 but women enjoy a dude that's reliable but also fun and not "hey look at how incredible I am financially!". I'm probably a bigger nerd than you working my ass off to achieve financial greatness, but it's the fact that I can carry normal conversations and not just flaunt anything I own that's important.

Being educated/interesting goes a long way. Being able to carry yourself in such a way where you appear grounded and not on a high horse is what's important. You might be chad as fuck, but the fact that you probably give off to girls that you know that is an instant pussy dryer. Women pick that shit up at lightning speed.

If you put aside your assets and focus on yourself as a person you could pull more pussy than 99% of us here. Otherwise, have fun throwing money at it.

>working 5 days
>tons of hobby and lift
>implying I have time for women
At least in mentally alpha. I could attract female attention now. If I do better then they'd start coming to me

I can easily snap Asian girl at random Asian party. But I like white girls and superior genes. It's totally different game pool.

Godspeed user
Traveling and running away from everything always heals the wounds.
I ran out of money and I had to return to my cycle, but it felt good while it lasted.

lol this is what I mean. You need to ground yourself or you're going to perpetually stay where you are.

You're on such a high horse women can't climb up. This is why no one wants to fuck you.

Good luck, I used to live in Deagu with my ex.

Fucking nailed it. My Asian friends are all afraid of me because I'm too self praising high horse. Girls told me they thought I look like I wouldn't be happy and satisfied to settle with average girl. That's a polite way telling me I'm a dickhead

I never have casual conversations and don't pay attention to small stupid meaningless stuff. Life to me is always on the go and I need to move fast in order to achive something big and huge. I don't even know what it is. But I agree I'm "boring" in this way

For example the car I have is a wind cooled 911 and m3. I could easily swag with these cars but instead I think brand new turbo 911 is the end goal and these 2 are just big boy toys. I'm always afraid to stop and enjoy the current

I wonder if white girls look at whiteguys with asian hunnies the same way white guys view white girls with black guys