Eggception

Redpill me on eggs, famlams.
I know that there's HDL, LDL, that one is bad and the other good, that dietary cholesterol doesn't affect somatic one but also does so what is it, famlams.

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/why-are-eggs-good-for-you/
jn.nutrition.org/content/138/2/272.full#fn-6
authoritynutrition.com/how-many-eggs-should-you-eat/
eatdrinkpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/Blogger-plan-including-the-targets.pdf
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/2/247.short
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on, I don't feel like browsing through PubMed

eggs are superfood. They have higher cholesterol than most other foods but the good outweighs the bad in this situation.

authoritynutrition.com/why-are-eggs-good-for-you/

Lol FDA even admitted dietary cholesterol is not bad in any way, like fat. Suger is the enemy. Eat your eggs.

I'm already browsing through some research papers, well just finished one, and eggs, according to that one, increase HDL, but the LDL remains the same, in a carb-restricted diet, thus actually improving health.
Gonna read more.

Here's the paper
jn.nutrition.org/content/138/2/272.full#fn-6

I don't know if jn.nutrition is credible, nor do I know if the authors are, but they don't seem tohave any affiliation with egg industry, so I'm inclined to believe them, rather than not.

I'm actually thinking about having my blood sample sent to a lab and then living on heavy eggs diet for a month just to see for myself.
Then do the same with soy.

Your liver produces cholesterol naturally.
It produces less when you're taking more in, maintaining a fairly stable amount.

There is a limit to how little it will produce, but there was a study wherein 3 eggs were eaten daily with no problems, and a huge health boost overall.

This page sounds fairly skewed, but there's a shit ton of citations

authoritynutrition.com/how-many-eggs-should-you-eat/

raw eggs are anti-viral, anti-bacterial
has nutrients
easy to drink raw = can consume more
high in fat = testosterone?
high in protein = muscles?
can mix em into anything. cook em into any dish.
scramble em. chuck em in baked beans. have em with a potato.
jus have em

Dietary cholesterol WILL absolutely increase your blood cholesterol. It's obvious as fuck and basically common sense.
Notice how eggs sticks into your pan when you cook them, but when you add oil it doesnt stick as much? Same thing happens inside your arteries.

broscience as fuark

Peas and carrots confirmed for unhealthy food because they stick to the pan without oil.
Better watch out for tomatoes as well, niggas.

>raw eggs are anti-viral, anti-bacterial

Apart from the salmonela, you mean

Learn to crack eggs better. The salmonella is from the shell.

>what is homeostasis

You're either baiting, or shilling

Completely wrong

Ask Mike O'hearn, 100% natty.

You need to become better at self-educating, OP. But ill break it down for you. First of all, get ur cholesterol tested so you arent just shooting in the dark. Know that low HDL (good cholesterol) is a stronger indicator of heart disease risk than high LDL (the bad cholesterol). Most important is that there are different sizes of LDL. Elevated triglyceride levels in the blood which are caused by sugar intake produce the smallest and most harmful LDL. So eggs good, sugar bad.

So after having read some papers, I, OP, have come to the conclusion that:
Eating 3-5 eggs a week seems to have no significant effect on your health. Overall healthy diet is necessary.
Some of the anti-egg facts are highly exaggerated, some are more valid but if you don't eat too many of them, nothing will go wrong, some are still pending and require more research.

>I don't know if jn.nutrition is credible, nor do I know if the authors are, but they don't seem tohave any affiliation with egg industry

"study funded by the Egg Nutrition Center."

Whenever you see Jeff Volek and Maria Fernandez as study authors, you're reading a study done by the egg industry. In this particular study, they used overweight people losing weight to obscure the effect of dietary cholesterol on their blood lipids, which were above normal throughout the study.

Authoritynutrition is also a paid shill of the egg industry

eatdrinkpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/Blogger-plan-including-the-targets.pdf

Nearly all of his citations lead to egg industry funded papers, and he doesn't care that they contradict each other. Right after claiming that eggs have no harmful effects on blood cholesterol, he talks about their zeaxanthin/lutein content and references a paper where feeding 1.3 eggs per day resulted in an 8-11% increase in LDL

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/2/247.short

>Most important is that there are different sizes of LDL. Elevated triglyceride levels in the blood which are caused by sugar intake produce the smallest and most harmful LDL. So eggs good, sugar bad.

LDL size means jack shit.

We have this thread pretty much daily.
The upper healthy or safe range of eggs to be eaten daily is 4, if you are extremely active there is technically no limit as to what would be healthy other than the one you put on yourself when you finally stop moving.
Cholesterol needs time to settle and stick to arteries, if the blood keeps pumping it can not do this and will eventually be filtered out completely.

For a normie who doesn't do much, 2 is the safest bet. If you do little to nothing you should probably not eat eggs.

>The upper healthy or safe range of eggs to be eaten daily is 4

Where'd you get that from?

>Lolisareforbullying
like I would ever listen to someone with a name like that
lolis are for love

Name aside, he really does give the worst advice around, it's a pride thing at this point