Bf% estimation

ITT we estimatie each others bf%

What's mine Veeky Forumszen?

Looks decent at 14%
Wast is your routine?

12.6%

Keep it going guys, I'm a pro at eyeballing BF.

Hit me

Weird physique, good non theless tho.
Single digits

I take it back you seriously need to work on chest tris and delts bro. Your just lean i doubt your arms are over 14 inches

Fuckin sick belt dude, you look dope af

I hope i'm under 13% hit me

Have you ever considered g4p?

Nah, my triceps and delts are fine, but my chest really is lacking. I don't know my measurements, only that I'm 6' and 147lbs. Thanks anyway
Thank you my man

stats pls I am mirin

God damn you feral beast

178cm 84kg bulking izi

Can I get a bf% estimate?

Posted in the cbt but nobody is validating me

1.80 m
80 kg
120 kg squat
90 kg bench
lmao 50 kg ohp
140 didly
for 5 reps i haven't ever done 1 rm(except diddly i do 1 rep on that)

I mainly do running/swimming/bodyweight and martial arts and fucking around the gym for over 10 years , i started powerlifting this month + started taking proton shakes + intermittent fasting because everything else is closed and i've been fucking loving it the weight room has never been this fun.

Now i will start working again so i won't be able to do 2 a days like i did most of the summer, i usually do a morning workout (1 day weights 1 day hiit or swimming) and an evening workout consisisting of about 6-10 km running at a 4.30/km pace and then various bodyweight excersises. I will probably lose most of my gains now since i won't be able to do 2 a days and i'll have to go on a 25 day stupid business trip where i'll be confined on a ship all day.

Here is back now tell me my bf

Thinking about buying a bf% measure thing for $13, is it worth?

These are literally my exact stats for reps except I'm 1.76m 78kg
I don't look even remotely this good. Congrats on you are genetics and fuck mine.

and side view (sorry for shit lighting)

8-9% BF

Pic not working

10%

Probably right on the edge.

Can't tell cuz of legs but your upper body alone is most likely 9-10%

12-13%

8% maybe less.

shit my bad im 18 5'10 155lbs

Probably around 18-20%

you look like you do alot of calithenics

Not sure why it's not working.

6'2" 170lbs give or take 2

Dude how did i drop from 10% to 8% on a single pic?

Last pic and camwhoring is over

It's not genetics, you just need to do more than 40 min powerlift routines, do nothing the next day and expect results. I train 2 times a day 6 times a week, even when i'm working ( on the days i can manage it of course), and with proper streching/nutrition and most importantly sleep i don't ever get DOMS or anything. Sleeping is the most important part of recovery btw. You are also not posting your pic.

How did you guess? I actually only do calisthenics and weighted dips and pullups

Mirin adonis belt, 6'0'' same weight but mine isn't nearly as good

It's because of the tiny waist, heavy deadlifts and squats make you wider

and the disproportional upper lats and no traps

U look like u just lost 80 lbs

You are both right.
I'll start going to the gym and bulk in 3weeks but continue with calisthenics and we'll see how will it turn out.

Damn son you look like a curlbro.

You would probably be best off just skipping arm isolations all together for a while

Good guess, 85

I blame weighted pullups. I can squeeze out 10(full rom) with 30kg, my bw is 66kg

I'm no expert, but wouldn't loose skin give you an unaccurate measurement?

I do PPL 5 times a week (PPLPP), certainly not as much as you but I'm working on it. Also getting decent nutrition and sleeping 7.5-8 hours every night. I'm sure I'll look as good as you at some point man. I'll just probably have significantly bigger stats by then.

as for my pic, I'm not posting it because I look awful and because I'm a pussy.

Only 15 more lbs to lose till I look semi decent. I have the shittiest fat distribution genes ever.

You're probably right at 15%.

You have the top row of abs ever so slightly.

5'9 165lbs

rate me pls

you look like shit. Cut.

Lookin' fucking great. About 12-14% bf.

Work some more chest. Dips could do you good.

6ft 165lb

R8?

20%
20%
20%
20%
20%

This is basically just a CBT thread but more for showing off right?

If you wanted to know your BF% roughly, then you'd get a fucking tape measure and try 3 or 4 calculators online. Or even better get some fucking callipers and check that way.

or maybe we want the opinion of other people?

I thought the sole purpose of Veeky Forums was this?

why so bitter?

76kg 6ft bf?

My back

46% faggot
10% fat
44% phone

17-20%
your right on the edge of showing some great abs, keep working on that cut, even 15% will look pretty great

Tried to gain some muscle and went from150 to 163 and now i want to cut but dont really know how any tips and whats my percentage?

Sup.

Me on left. Can anyone tell me what the one on the right is?

>6'2"

Being ignorant enough to think you can estimate a body fat based on a visual without height and weight provided as well...

That's Veeky Forums

Manlet%

Dude, pls post routine. Pls

Currently only do bodyweight, except for dips and pull ups I do them at a variation that makes them heavy (4-8 reps normally) for sets of 5, with a TUT focus